Sweden House Hotel Reviews

570 O'Farrell Street, San Francisco, San Francisco, USA

When I arrived there was no microwaveoven or fridge as mentioned about faciliticed. After 4 days the staff got it fixed. The window could not be opened.

Ok place, but not for kids. Have been there done that. Will not recomend the place for families.

The place scared me. I didnt stay one night.

• 24th Mar 2013
  • Israel

They need to step up their services for travelers. Right now the majority of guests are semi-permanent residents or local transients. Response time to guest requests was slow at best, and the staff seemed confused by the online booking and how to charge me my final bill. Cleanliness was generally good, but bathrooms clean up was not always timely.

• 28th Apr 2012