Sweet Albayzin - Casa de la abuela Reviews

Calle Horno del Oro, 21, Granada, Spain

Really nice hostal in the heart of granada near the famous Alhambra! The host was really helpful and friendly. The room was nice and clean. Also the bath room was clean. amazing shower. the kitchen was great. Everything you need to cook. Also very clean. Best was the roof garden. Nice to take a sun bath.

The best thing about this hostel is its closeness to Alhambra y Generalife. The interior is newer than the exterior but I'm unsure how often it gets cleaned. There's only 2 rooms: a private room with a double bed and a shared 6-person room. The sheets are definitely clean and ironed before given out. But I was disappointed because she didn't give us a new roll of toilet paper when we ran out; nor did she clean out the tiny trash can in the bathroom when it was already overflowing. Very bad wifi!

There are NOT only two rooms, in fact we have SIX rooms: please do not write wrong information about the B&B above all if you are not sure about it. If you ran out of toilet paper you culd have just asked me for a new one and I would have given it to you. The bathroom and the rubish bin is cleaned only once a day.

It was a very nice house located in Paseo de Los Tristes, very close to the Alhambra. We had our private room ensuite, very clean and comfortable. The house had a beautiful and clean kitchen with everything you need. I would reccomend it!

The hostel was very cozy and homey, and we loved the view from the balcony. The free tea was a welcome treat after a long day walking around town.

Terrific place - friendly people, great location, comfortable room. I would definitely stay there again.

• 10th Feb 2015

Wonderful location near Alhambra and Sacromonte. Fully stocked kitchen, clean facilities, and soft beds. The patio on the top floor is a great place to relax in the sun. We really enjoyed our stay.

Lidia was very sick while we were there but she was still a very gracious host. I hope she is feeling better. Breakfast is basic but cheap (2 euros). You are welcome to buy your own groceries and use the kitchen. Lovely deck on the roof.

View all Granada Bed and Breakfasts