Sweet Comfort Reviews

Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea, 446-56, Seoul, South Korea

You'll received the warmest greetings from Lucy and John the moment you step into the guesthouse! They will always try hard to accommodate to your needs, whether you want to ask more about Korea or you just want to have a chit-chat with them. I went there in an off-season so there's not much problem with having only one bathroom in the house. They also have a lot of guides prepared so that you can plan your journey easily. It's definitely worth it to spend your days here! =)

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Malaysia

Hope you guys are back safe and hopefully not missing Korea too much. Thank you for you review :) We also enjoyed having you guys in our guesthouse. BTW, maybe we forgot to tell you, but there is actually another bathroom in the house by the dorm room. You could've used that one in case the other one was busy. Anyways, we hope you made many good memories in Korea. All the best!

This was my second time staying here and I love this hostel! Staying here is like having a second home in Seoul. The staff was very helpful about answering my questions via e-mail before my stay, and available by phone when I needed early check-in and had a problem getting in, even though it was late at night. Thank you so much for your hospitality!

Lucy and John were exceptional hosts during my first visit to Seoul. Breakfast was self-serve, but the refrigerator was always well-stocked so this was not at all an issue (it was also nice if you happened to wake up l ate for breakfast!) Laundry was also very conveniently free. The hostel's location is both central and lively while also being peaceful for great rest. I would definitely recommend this hostel for anyone visiting Seoul.

During our trip from japan to Korea to Taiwan, this was one of the best hostels. It is located right next to hongik university, a great area to find cheap and tastey food. The staff are super friendly. The hostel itself is clean with a cute, homely feel to it.

Many interesting places around the hostel as well. The place is lovely and clean , staffs are friendly and speaks good English. overall is very great, i will stay there again when back to Seoul :)

• 16th May 2014
  • Taiwan

You feel like home. Very clean and the location is great for the night life. And dver if you like local areas to eat rather than tourist restaurants is the best. Most attractions are subway stations distance but u r close to the station.

I had a very good stay there, the location is pretty good and some restaurants, shops and street-food is in walking distance. Although that you have to take the subway to get to most places but mainly because Seoul is so wide spreaded. A good Breakfast is provided as well as always warm showers and clean and comfty beds. Defenitly recommended!