Sweet Comfort Reviews

Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea, 446-56, Seoul, South Korea

During our trip from japan to Korea to Taiwan, this was one of the best hostels. It is located right next to hongik university, a great area to find cheap and tastey food. The staff are super friendly. The hostel itself is clean with a cute, homely feel to it.

Many interesting places around the hostel as well. The place is lovely and clean , staffs are friendly and speaks good English. overall is very great, i will stay there again when back to Seoul :)

• 16th May 2014
  • Taiwan

You feel like home. Very clean and the location is great for the night life. And dver if you like local areas to eat rather than tourist restaurants is the best. Most attractions are subway stations distance but u r close to the station.

I had a very good stay there, the location is pretty good and some restaurants, shops and street-food is in walking distance. Although that you have to take the subway to get to most places but mainly because Seoul is so wide spreaded. A good Breakfast is provided as well as always warm showers and clean and comfty beds. Defenitly recommended!

Very convenient location, super friendly staff. One problem is that there's only one bathroom, at least that I could find- which meant if anyone was showering, you were silently suffering the kimchi turning over in your stomach. Can't beat free breakfast and use of washer/dryer, though. Very nice!

Very nice guesthouse, a real homey feeling. The owners are wonderful, the house is comfortable, clean and spacious. It was really quiet when I was there because we were in low season but it was perfect for me. The location also is great, just 5 min walk from the subway station and Hongik. Univ where a lot of shops, restaurants, bars, clubs are. Definitely one of the best hostels I have stayed in.

Nice new hostel, good location close to Hongik station. John is keen to welcome and help you, very friendly guy. The people who stayed there were considerate although they seemed to be out clubbing and coming back late. No party hostel, which is exactly what we were looking for. Breakfast was simle and good: toast, butter, jam, cereal, milk, tea. Would stay there again anytime.

I love this hostel. One of the best I've ever stayed in. I will be returning to Seoul many times over the next 12 months and have no intentions of staying elsewhere.