Sweet Comfort Reviews

Dongyo-ro 38 gil 27-5, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Had a great time at the hostel. It was clean, comfortable, and roomy. If you're young and looking to be exploring the nightlife a lot, this was a great place to stay.

You'll received the warmest greetings from Lucy and John the moment you step into the guesthouse! They will always try hard to accommodate to your needs, whether you want to ask more about Korea or you just want to have a chit-chat with them. I went there in an off-season so there's not much problem with having only one bathroom in the house. They also have a lot of guides prepared so that you can plan your journey easily. It's definitely worth it to spend your days here! =)

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Malaysia

Hope you guys are back safe and hopefully not missing Korea too much. Thank you for you review :) We also enjoyed having you guys in our guesthouse. BTW, maybe we forgot to tell you, but there is actually another bathroom in the house by the dorm room. You could've used that one in case the other one was busy. Anyways, we hope you made many good memories in Korea. All the best!

This was my second time staying here and I love this hostel! Staying here is like having a second home in Seoul. The staff was very helpful about answering my questions via e-mail before my stay, and available by phone when I needed early check-in and had a problem getting in, even though it was late at night. Thank you so much for your hospitality!

I had a wonderful stay with Lucy and John at Sweet Comfort Guesthouse. The location was good and they helped me a lot when I lost my wallet. Thanks!

• 10th Aug 2014