Sweet Comfort

Superb 48 Total Reviews
Superb 48 Total Reviews

4th Jul 2017

Great location in a great neighborhood of Seoul on the metro line linking the airports and the main train station

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
26th May 2017
7.4

Clean, tidy hostel in a great location near hongik station. Lucy the owner, was sweet and friendly and met me when I arrived to give me the run down. The only issues I had with the hostel was security and comfort: The private rooms don't have locks so I had to either take my valuables or lock it in my suitcase during the day. A locker would have been nice alternative. As for the bed, you can feel the individual springs in one of the mattress and it had a really linty scratchy blanket! :(

• Philippines, Female, 31-40
10th Mar 2017

We had a great stay at SweetComfort. The owner waited for us on our arrival data, even thouhh we arrived a bit late ;)