Sweet Comfort Reviews

Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea, 446-56, Seoul, South Korea

I had a very good stay there, the location is pretty good and some restaurants, shops and street-food is in walking distance. Although that you have to take the subway to get to most places but mainly because Seoul is so wide spreaded. A good Breakfast is provided as well as always warm showers and clean and comfty beds. Defenitly recommended!

Very nice guesthouse, a real homey feeling. The owners are wonderful, the house is comfortable, clean and spacious. It was really quiet when I was there because we were in low season but it was perfect for me. The location also is great, just 5 min walk from the subway station and Hongik. Univ where a lot of shops, restaurants, bars, clubs are. Definitely one of the best hostels I have stayed in.

Nice new hostel, good location close to Hongik station. John is keen to welcome and help you, very friendly guy. The people who stayed there were considerate although they seemed to be out clubbing and coming back late. No party hostel, which is exactly what we were looking for. Breakfast was simle and good: toast, butter, jam, cereal, milk, tea. Would stay there again anytime.

I love this hostel. One of the best I've ever stayed in. I will be returning to Seoul many times over the next 12 months and have no intentions of staying elsewhere.

• 30th Jan 2014

Very Helpful staff! John helped me find information about Korean cultural events that I never would have been able to access on my own. Reccomended!

• 2nd Jan 2014

Though we only stayed for at Sweet Comfort for one night, we had a really good time there. The owners are very lovely people, the rooms are very clean, the kitchen is well equipped and you get an excellent breakfast. The guesthouse is in a quiet part of the Hongdae-area, but the part with all the Cafés, Clubs, Restaurants and Shops is just a few minutes walk away. I definitely recommend staying at Sweet Comfort. :)

Gorgeous space, such good value for money and John will do anything to hep you get where you want to go and do what you want to do. I will be back. Thanks!

Very nice staff ! Breakfast included, a lot of services for free (washing machine, coffee, fridge, ...) Nevertheless, the 4 beds room is behind the 2 beds room, that is not convenient for the two people living there.

Really nice staff who spoke English very well and was very friendly. Located very close to a vibrant part of Seoul.

I got lost trying to find the place and the owner John PERSONALLY picked me up. This place really felt like a home more than a hostel and I was thrilled with the service I received. Definitely plan to stay there again.

• 8th Nov 2013

Very good welcoming , in a very nice and small cosy hostel, you feel like home ! It was very clean, nice beds and couches. Guides in english and internet available to organise your trip. The neighbourhood is quiet, but few streets further, its Hongdae and a crazy night life, and all the bars/restaurant/clubs you can imagine, up to late in the night ! Cheers from France !

• 25th Oct 2013