Sweet Home Cinzia Reviews

Via buonarroti 39, Rome, Italy

We have well received by the receptionist on the day of arrival 9/8/2015. We have also warned about how pick pocket thief works around train stations. on day of 9/9 afternoon, I was pick picket at train station. I lost my wallet with credit cards and some cash and identity card inside. We ask the gentlemen on duty at Sweet Home Cinzia around 5 ~ 6 PM. He is extremely helpful of assist us to make phone call to my credit card companies to stop further damage. Very very much thanks to him!

• 8th Sep 2015

Being small, it's not staffed all the time, need to be very specific about arrival time to have someone there. A comment about that on their site would have helped. Chandra was very helpful, and I was happy with my time there.

Great location and easy to find. Chandra was extremely friendly and even cleaned our room during our stay. Breakfast was provided at a cafe along the road which was a nice bonus. Definitely value for money but nothing big and fancy.

Our best regards to Chandra, the guy who is in charge of the b&b, great person, always friendly and ready to help no matter what, we were a little concern about the location when we arrive, but once Chandra gave us the welcome all that feelings flew away.

A huge let down. Weird atmosphere in the place- just felt really creepy. The area felt quite unsafe at night & there were no street lamps. I would definitely not stay here as a girl alone. The guy running it was friendly but a little intense- he was quite hard to understand and wasn't much help with sorting anything out. No air con and it was impossible to sleep. Definitely would not recommend!

A great place to stay! Not only was it a walk away from everything but the host was extremely welcoming and kind. Would definitely return and recommend to my friends.

Really friendly owner, took the time to explain the map, how to get to the sights and info on the safety of Rome. Rooms nice and clean, good bathroom. Great breakfast at a little cafe downstairs and the fridge in the room stocked with free yogurt fruit and milk for tea and coffee. I would definitely recommend this place for a budget stay in Rome.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts