Sweet Home Cinzia Reviews

Via buonarroti 39, Rome, Italy

The place was very close to the colloseum which was great. There were great facilities and it was very welcoming when I arrived. My only complaint is that even when putting the 'please clean my room early' sign on my door I was arriving back at the hostel around 5pm & there were times when my room was still being cleaned or not cleaned yet which I then had to wait for. I think it would be a good idea to have a set time of cleaning and let guests know when this is so they are not inconvenienced.

• 3rd Oct 2014

This was my second stay at the sweet home cinzia and I was again very impressed with the service paid to my stay. My room was cleaned everyday and my personal items respected. Free Coffee and my room had a fridge and a fan to help with the Roman heat of September. Chandra who works daily was very helpful with directions and advice for my stay in Rome. He went out of his way to make my stay comfortable and always greeted us with a smile and helpful attitude.

We stayed at this hotel/B&B for two nights and it met all of our needs. Chandra, the owner, was more than helpful and made us feel very welcome. He gave us good tips for getting around Rome and even gave us some complimentary gifts, including a bottle of wine! The hotel is located close to a metro stop and is easy to find. There is a lift in the building which was good for getting the luggae up the stairs. The room was clean and spacious with good facilities! We enjoyed our stay very much!

I love that place, very nice, clean and friendly. Feeling like you are home.

• 13th Sep 2014

Great value for price! Steps away from the metro station, good breakfast at the cafe on the corner. Chandra really goes out of his way to make you feel at home. Wifi was good, there is a mini fridge which is stocked with fruit, yogurt and water daily. Not a huge room but the location can't be beat. Would recommend for sure!

• 2nd Sep 2014

Very nice hostel, comparable to hotel, best for couples. Nice, clean rooms (cleaned everyday), wi-fi and desktop with internet connection available. Good breakfast at nearby coffee bar. Chandra was very helpful, we enjoyed our stay a lot.

staff is friendly wifi is bad almost no signal in our room close to subway and train station can be a bit noisy at night breakfast average

Great place to stay.. Incredible staff very friendly and helpful.. nice rooms and very clean I can't imagine a better place in Rome for the price

• 21st Aug 2014

Everything was excellent!!!! Chandra, the manager, is so kind and helpful. The room was very big and the TV was very large. All the things in the fridge (including fruit, milk, juice, yogurt, etc).were free of charge! The room was very clean. The staff cleaned up the room everyday. The bed was very comfortable and we slept really well. The shower was also very good. However, the wifi in our room was not good. I need to go to the corridor in order to connect to the internet.

Great place and great host :) The room was like a 5-star hotel room, very big and super clean, having a minibar full of free juice, water, ice cream, even coffee liquor, also you`ll have private coffee machine, tv etc. Wifi signal was full in our room also there is a shared room which has a desktop computer and scanner/printer for your use. Best of all our host Chandra was one of the kindest and helpful persons I`ve seen. If I`ll have a chance to go to Rome again I`ll definitely be staying here.

It's a big appartement with only 4 rooms salon/reception. Chandra takes great care of everything and even change towel and linen every day! Besides the breakfast, he leaves fruits and drinks in the fridge free of charge, which is very decent. We can also use the computer and printer. It's definitely good value for money.

This place is beyond amazing. Short walk from The Collosseum and Roma Termini train station. Seconds away from the metro station that can bring you every where else! The host, Chandra, is the best host ever! He goes above and beyond to aassist and guide you. Free mini fridge with great snacks and water stocked daily. Free espresso machine in room! Breakfast is at a cafe next door and a grocery store is the next door down. By far the best place I have stayed in and I have been all over Europe!

A hostel that is more like a hotel rather than the common place 30 people in one room. Simply incredible. It is a large house divided into 4 rooms with a fifth one used as a common room. The owner is the kind of kind of guy you like immediately because you know he will answer his phone whenever you need him or rush to find you if you are in trouble. Good and plenty of locks to the room as well. Call the number rather than going through this site the owner will give you an even better price.

It's really a good place. You've got everything you need, and the owner even provide a sting box for me to repair my bag.They provide a good price with a really good service. you;ve got your own refrige with some free juice and beer in it. And a coffe machine.The owner is really nice and kind, provide lots of help and even a discount.

The host was very polite and liked to clean and serve one much, maybe too much? Breakfeat downstairs coffeehouse: croissant/ chokolate croissant (yammie :)), yoghurt, coffee ( whatever you like) and juice. Place was very clean, towels and sheets were changed every day, own coffeemachine with free coffee, tea, fruits, milk, yoghurt in the fridge for free and all together very cheaply. Only difficulty was to find the place, we had the address but still no sign anywhere.. aircon Not working..

The manager was very helpful

• 10th Jun 2014

I had an amazing staying, 2 minutes to the metro station , 10 minutes walking to colloseum or termini station , i stayed in the single room which was very quiet and spacious , the room was cleaned every day, breakfast was nice and Chandra filled the fridge every day with water/yogert / butter / jam / juice/ bread and chocolate sometimes :) Chandra was amazing , he took care of everything , and he work really hard to make the guests feel like home , Chandra is the best thing about the b&b :) thx

Hidden away on the 4th floor of a terraced building we originally struggled to find the hostel. Look out for the name on the list of residence rather than looking for a big sign. However once in the owner really looks after you and does all he can to make your stay really enjoyable. The room was basic but had all you needed including a coffee machine. The owner also provides you yogurts, water and fruit which he tops up daily. A great find in a good location for a very reasonable price.

Chandra was very friendly and helpful. Explained what we needed to know and was available if required. Whole place was clean and tidy. No noise from the other people in the apartments. Nice to have a fridge and coffe maker in the room. Overall a good place to stay with some nice restaurants nearby.

• 19th May 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Great place, excellent staff, perfect location to stay for a few days. Chandra, the host, is a very sweet man that does everything he can to makes us satisfied... (Also loved the decoration of the hostel: very charming place, definitely)

thanks a lot for your recomondation about our small place.worm wishes for you and your family .take care. kind regards, chandra, staff of sweet house cinzia.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts