8.7
Fabulous 79 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 79 Total Reviews
Sweet Home Cinzia Located at Via buonarroti 39, , Rome.
Italy
Rome 00185 Via buonarroti 39
87% 79
41.8939552 12.5028724
    Rooms available

8th Sep 2015

We have well received by the receptionist on the day of arrival 9/8/2015. We have also warned about how pick pocket thief works around train stations. on day of 9/9 afternoon, I was pick picket at train station. I lost my wallet with credit cards and some cash and identity card inside. We ask the gentlemen on duty at Sweet Home Cinzia around 5 ~ 6 PM. He is extremely helpful of assist us to make phone call to my credit card companies to stop further damage. Very very much thanks to him!

7th Sep 2015

Being small, it's not staffed all the time, need to be very specific about arrival time to have someone there. A comment about that on their site would have helped. Chandra was very helpful, and I was happy with my time there.