Sweet Home Cinzia Reviews

Via buonarroti 39, Rome, Italy

We have well received by the receptionist on the day of arrival 9/8/2015. We have also warned about how pick pocket thief works around train stations. on day of 9/9 afternoon, I was pick picket at train station. I lost my wallet with credit cards and some cash and identity card inside. We ask the gentlemen on duty at Sweet Home Cinzia around 5 ~ 6 PM. He is extremely helpful of assist us to make phone call to my credit card companies to stop further damage. Very very much thanks to him!

Being small, it's not staffed all the time, need to be very specific about arrival time to have someone there. A comment about that on their site would have helped. Chandra was very helpful, and I was happy with my time there.

Great location and easy to find. Chandra was extremely friendly and even cleaned our room during our stay. Breakfast was provided at a cafe along the road which was a nice bonus. Definitely value for money but nothing big and fancy.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts