Sweet Home Hostel Taipei Reviews

Lane 169, Dunhua South Road Sec.1, Da'an District, Taipei, Taiwan

Location is convenient. Staff there are friendly and nice. We lived in a 6 bed female room for 3 nights. The bed and the facility are good. Execellent security system makes us feel safe and comfortable. Only one thing is not satisfied is the lightness in bedroom is a bit dark. Overall, this hostel is definitely recommendable!!

Very good location, close to MRT station, main shopping spot and night life like bars, clubs...etc. Staffs are very friendly and the bed is comfortable as well.

交通便利,離101很近,價格親民,老闆tony 人超nice.房間乾淨舒適。

• 6th Nov 2014
  • dora_hsiao

很喜歡SWEET HOME~地段好,交通方便,乾淨,價格合理,老闆娘親切有禮,真的是在台北住宿的好選擇 。下次有機會還要再去,也是我的第一選擇 。n_n

• 30th Oct 2014

離結運站跟小巨蛋很近,店家很nice ,房間乾淨,下次還要在訂這間。

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Hong Kong

The loctaion is very convenient, and it only took me 8 mints by walk from the nearest metro exit. There's lift to the hostel. Rooms are very clean. No breakfast included, but you can have coffee and tea for free. And there's lots of restaurants and shops nearby. It's an excellent and safe place for backpackers or travellers with budget price, especially for girls who travel alone. I will chose the hostel again when I visit Taipei.

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

The great budget hostel that I ever stayed before. Very comfortable with the #1 cleanliness and big space communication area. Just the toilet is a bit small space for en-suited 12 bed rooms. Highly recommended to all, will definitely stay here again if got chance to visit taiwan! If same spec hostel located near to Taipei Main Train station,I would had have great time in Taiwan!

The owner is very friendly and helpful.They responded to the requests as soon as possible. The place is really convenient and clean. It's a very good place to stay.

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Taiwan

The 8 fl room kind of small for me. Sweet home is a new started hostel, location is good. And the staff are friendly. I enjoyed stay in the first four days in 7 fl. Met couple new friends, have a great culture exchanges. The place is. Also bit too busy for me personally, for short stay is a excellent chchoice. Book larger room if possible.

This hostel is perfect, I cannot recommend it more. The guy who works there is incredibly helpful, the place is super nice and clean, and it's the best deal in the city. Be sure you know how to get there though, as there is really no sign for the hostel.

• 16th Sep 2014

Very closed to the MRT staion, easy to find. There are lockers with key and we could use for free. Every doors has key, I felt very safe. Staffs speak little English but we could understand. I guess this is a new hostel, very clean and comfortable. We liked the coffee machine and water supplying machine.

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Japan

Very clan, new, and a good location. It takes less than 5 mins from the MRT. A staff is very friendly. I booked a bed in a 12 room dorm, and there were only two staying. I will stay there next time again.

• 8th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

everything is good except lack of space for the luggage in the room, even hand-carry size luggage...

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

The Location is very good, as this very close to the mtr station and easy to find it. Just give some tips, you can find escalator in the station to go up, it's more easier when you have baggage. :D

Very clean and the staff are helpful and friendly. I booked a bed in a 12 room dorm, and the first night I was the only one staying in the room! Later, two more people came. Location is great and it's a good price for the quality. At first I was a little worried since there aren't many reviews online, but it's just because the hostel just opened recently. Definitely recommend.

• 7th Aug 2014

This is a beautiful, clean new hostel in a perfect spot for would- be eaters/drinkers/shoppers ready to spend some money on name brands, good wine, etc. I found myself wishing at times that cheaper, more traditional fare (baozi) were in walking distance. Facilities are comfortable and attractive, staff very friendly despite language barrier at times. Free delicious coffee from actual coffee machine instead of packets. Stay here soon if you can before it gets popular and packed! :)

地点很好,离捷运站不远。干净整洁!很不错!性价比高!