• Lane 169, Dunhua South Road Sec.1, Da'an District, Taipei, Taiwan
Fabulous 197 Total Reviews
Fabulous 197 Total Reviews
Sweet Home Hostel Taipei Located at Lane 169, Dunhua South Road Sec.1, Da'an District, Taipei.
Taiwan
Taipei 10690 Lane 169, Dunhua South Road Sec.1, Da'an District
89% 197
25.0433580 121.5492558
    Rooms available

17th Mar 2016

We had a really wonderful time here. The place is clean and cozy, and feels more like a friend's house than a hostel. The staff were amazing: they helped us dry our shoes after it rained, and were very helpful and kind when answering questions. We'd booked the smaller private room, but they upgraded us to a much larger room at no extra charge. A very short walk to the subway and lots of cafes/restaurants around, but still nice to come home to and relax after a day of exploring. Highly recommend!

• England, Female, 18-24
26th Feb 2016

I was travelling by myself and was staying in Taipei for 5 days. I think I picked a quiet time to go as there were nights when I was the only guest. When I arrived I was told that my bed had been upgraded, which was a lovely surprise! I stayed in a dorm room which had cubby holes for beds, my upgraded bed didn't have a bunk above it and had a good view out the window. It was a little damp at first while it was raining but that sorted itself out once the rain stopped

• Finland, Female, 25-30
11th Nov 2015

We stayed in double bed room with a teany tiny own bathroom. The room is just next to the kitchen but in the end we didn't find it disturbing - we are though used to using ear plugs while sleeping. The whole hostel was very clean and confortable. We didn't meet other travellers which suited us just fine, for us the hostel is just for resting. The owner had her little son with her at the premises every evening we stayed there - pro or con, you name it. Location was very convenient.

• Germany, All Male Group, 25-30
4th Nov 2015

Overall very very happy with our stay. Great location and what nobody seems to mention in the reviews: there's a rooftop terrace with a stunning view to hang out and have a drink. Beds are some of the best I've seen anywhere in the world. Highly recommendable.