Sweet Home Hostel Taipei Reviews

Lane 169, Dunhua South Road Sec.1, Da'an District, Taipei, Taiwan

Sweet Home was in a good location with a friendly staff. I felt safe and had a good stay.

• 27th Feb 2015

The stay in sweet home hostel is amazing and i recommend it to any one coming to Taipei. The hostel is a real sweet home with a great atmosphere!!! It is super clean, very comfortable and you can really feel the Taiwanese hospitality!!! The location is also great. The best hostel ever! I think that the only risk in here is not wanting to leave this sweet home!!!

• 1st Feb 2015

Best Hostel ever!

• 22nd Jan 2015

老板娘人很好,房间也很舒适。客厅里的咖啡机煮出来的咖啡味道很不错

A super tidy and clean environment, highly recommended.

• 10th Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

This place was very nice, in a busy part of town but reasonably quiet. The staff was very nice- their sons are quite amusing. It was easy to find and I like the privacy of the curtained-off beds. It was a bit chilly in December, though, so I was glad I had my trench coat to put over the blanket. The nearby sandwich restaurant was good and convenient, too.

I had such a wonderful stay! The place is nice and clean. The staff is EXTREMELY friendly and sweet. The room I stayed in had four beds and a separate bathroom, which was plenty roomy and comfortable. It is less than a minute walk from the metro station. The surrounding area has tons of food and shops. This being my first time staying at a hostel, I am beyond satisfied. I would definitely recommend it. :)

• 20th Dec 2014

Value for Money... This hostel is centrally and strategically located at the centre of Taipei City (东区), a place that is ideally for eating-out, shopping and so on. It is easily accessible as it is just 150m away from the Subway exit 8, so, there's should not be a problem for traveling around the city centre. The host is friendly, helpful and caring as well and they were more than happy to assist me during my stay by providing me some travel information. I would definitely be back in the future!

• 9th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Really enjoy my stay there. Friendly and helpful people, good location, really clean and confortable dorm room. Quiet place. Would recommend it to anybody.

Tony and Jude is very helpful. The place is clean and safe. A little hard to find. It is the first double door to your left in the alley.

Convenient location, nice staff, whole environent in good condition. Very pleasant stay overall.

Location is convenient. Staff there are friendly and nice. We lived in a 6 bed female room for 3 nights. The bed and the facility are good. Execellent security system makes us feel safe and comfortable. Only one thing is not satisfied is the lightness in bedroom is a bit dark. Overall, this hostel is definitely recommendable!!

Very good location, close to MRT station, main shopping spot and night life like bars, clubs...etc. Staffs are very friendly and the bed is comfortable as well.

交通便利,離101很近,價格親民,老闆tony 人超nice.房間乾淨舒適。

很喜歡SWEET HOME~地段好,交通方便,乾淨,價格合理,老闆娘親切有禮,真的是在台北住宿的好選擇 。下次有機會還要再去,也是我的第一選擇 。n_n

• 30th Oct 2014

離結運站跟小巨蛋很近,店家很nice ,房間乾淨,下次還要在訂這間。

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Hong Kong

The loctaion is very convenient, and it only took me 8 mints by walk from the nearest metro exit. There's lift to the hostel. Rooms are very clean. No breakfast included, but you can have coffee and tea for free. And there's lots of restaurants and shops nearby. It's an excellent and safe place for backpackers or travellers with budget price, especially for girls who travel alone. I will chose the hostel again when I visit Taipei.

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

The great budget hostel that I ever stayed before. Very comfortable with the #1 cleanliness and big space communication area. Just the toilet is a bit small space for en-suited 12 bed rooms. Highly recommended to all, will definitely stay here again if got chance to visit taiwan! If same spec hostel located near to Taipei Main Train station,I would had have great time in Taiwan!

It is a cozy, comfortable, clean, and nice. Everything is good. The price is reasonable. The people are so nice.

The owner is very friendly and helpful.They responded to the requests as soon as possible. The place is really convenient and clean. It's a very good place to stay.

• 29th Sep 2014