Sweet Home Hostel Taipei Reviews

Lane 169, Dunhua South Road Sec.1, Da'an District, Taipei, Taiwan

We stayed in double bed room with a teany tiny own bathroom. The room is just next to the kitchen but in the end we didn't find it disturbing - we are though used to using ear plugs while sleeping. The whole hostel was very clean and confortable. We didn't meet other travellers which suited us just fine, for us the hostel is just for resting. The owner had her little son with her at the premises every evening we stayed there - pro or con, you name it. Location was very convenient.

Overall very very happy with our stay. Great location and what nobody seems to mention in the reviews: there's a rooftop terrace with a stunning view to hang out and have a drink. Beds are some of the best I've seen anywhere in the world. Highly recommendable.

• 4th Nov 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

would be good to have power sockets next to each bed in the dorms, otherwise, everything was wonderful!

It would have been better if I was put on the main floor. I had to carry my luggage two flights of stairs.

• 8th Oct 2015

This place was awesome. I accidentally booked the wrong dates and they worked with me. They were super nice about everything! They place is nice and cozy. It also has a killer view.

• 8th Sep 2015

Very good! Location is a little bit inconvenient with MRT but is good with bus from Shongsan airport. Staff is very kind and hostel is truly clean. I will stay here again nex time.

Really lovely hostel right in the center of Taipei, staff were amazing and really helpful, rooms were clean and comfy. Quiet and safe, perfect for couples

We're so glad that you are comfort here, it's our pleasure. Wish to see both of you again. Good day~