Sweet Home Salamanca Reviews

Calle Jesus, 24, Salamanca, Spain

Nicest place I've stayed in this price range. Everything is spotlessly clean and nicely decorated. I booked a single room and got a room with a double bed and a tv which was a nice bonus. Balcony onto street. Nice simple breakfast. Huge common areas. WiFi didn't reach my room on the 2nd floor but that's my only complaint

This was a really nice place to stay, close to downtown Salamanca and all the sights. However, it wasn't a great place to meet people so if that's what you're looking for I'd recommend somewhere else. Great place for a couple or groups that like privacy and quiet. The staff were extremely helpful and kind.

Nice place located close to the main sights. Clean and well-maintened, although the property seems old. Really appreciated the fact that you need a key to enter the building (makes you feel more secured). Breakfast was good and you have enough to the start the day in a good way!

This is a very nice place to stay, we enjoyed our time here a lot. The walls were very thin, so sometimes larger groups could be heard being loud later in the night. The wifi also had difficulty reaching rooms above the second floor. Breakfasts were very nice and the staff made us feel welcome. It is in a great location. We enjoyed our stay.

The location is quite good, but the beds quite uncomfortable.. very clean and not really alive..

Wonderful location, very clean, beautiful rooms and good atmosphere. The staff were not the most friendly, the guy at the front desk was friendly but the woman who did the breakfast didn't even acknowledge us the entire weekend. I would stay again though!

• 20th Mar 2015

I loved this hostel. The staff were extremely accommodating and friendly. The hostel has a great atmosphere and is in a wonderful location.

View all Salamanca Bed and Breakfasts