Sweet Home Salamanca Reviews

Calle Jesus, 24, Salamanca, Spain

Very cozy bed and breakfast. Nice staff (didn't speak english, but understood quite a lot) and clean rooms. Booked a doubleroom that was good, but sometimes the water was shut off with no warning. Found out it was due to renovations of the b&b.

lovely hostel. very quiet and nice open common areas. simple breakfast with bread and tea/coffee provided. nice outdoor patio space. rooms were very small but adequate with TV and doors that opened onto small balcony.

I don't normally review hostels, but this one is an exception..from the get go we were impressed by this newly renovated hostel. It's located in a side street just off one of the main roads so we were close to everything but were sheltered from the noise. The room and en-suite were also tastefully decorated and spotless. We only stayed one night so I can't really comment the normal "hostel atmosphere". Only negative comment is that the WiFi dropped constantly in our room (2nd floor). 8/10!

• 14th Aug 2015
  • South Africa

Beautiful hostel, perfect location, Hermann is the sweetest receptionist, the terrace is stunning !!

Very nice looking and clean place though it looks pretty modest from the outside. Great location near the historical and commercial centres.

Nicest place I've stayed in this price range. Everything is spotlessly clean and nicely decorated. I booked a single room and got a room with a double bed and a tv which was a nice bonus. Balcony onto street. Nice simple breakfast. Huge common areas. WiFi didn't reach my room on the 2nd floor but that's my only complaint

This was a really nice place to stay, close to downtown Salamanca and all the sights. However, it wasn't a great place to meet people so if that's what you're looking for I'd recommend somewhere else. Great place for a couple or groups that like privacy and quiet. The staff were extremely helpful and kind.

Nice place located close to the main sights. Clean and well-maintened, although the property seems old. Really appreciated the fact that you need a key to enter the building (makes you feel more secured). Breakfast was good and you have enough to the start the day in a good way!

This is a very nice place to stay, we enjoyed our time here a lot. The walls were very thin, so sometimes larger groups could be heard being loud later in the night. The wifi also had difficulty reaching rooms above the second floor. Breakfasts were very nice and the staff made us feel welcome. It is in a great location. We enjoyed our stay.

The location is quite good, but the beds quite uncomfortable.. very clean and not really alive..

View all Salamanca Bed and Breakfasts