Sweet Home Salamanca Reviews

Calle Jesus, 24, Salamanca, Spain

Really nice place. The staff only speaks Spanish but luckily my Spanish is slowly improving so I got by :) Good facilities, good room. Downside was that there was little atmosphere (seemed like there were few people staying at the same time and even fewer of them hang around the common areas), but that's not something the hostel can do anything about I guess. Oh and the wifi was troublesome...

Nice building, with a great location. Didn't sample the breakfast and there weren't too many other guests when I was there, but would recommend for any stay in Salamanca.

I had a lovely stay at Sweet Home Salamanca. The location was perfect, the place was clean and comfortable, and the staff was very helpful and friendly. I especially liked the coffee machine in the hallway near the kitchen

Very nice hostel in the city center! The owner was extremely kind and welcoming and the prices quite fair. The only negative side of the experience was that nobody spoke English, but that's the price to pay for visiting Spain, I guess!

• 26th Oct 2015

Very cozy bed and breakfast. Nice staff (didn't speak english, but understood quite a lot) and clean rooms. Booked a doubleroom that was good, but sometimes the water was shut off with no warning. Found out it was due to renovations of the b&b.

lovely hostel. very quiet and nice open common areas. simple breakfast with bread and tea/coffee provided. nice outdoor patio space. rooms were very small but adequate with TV and doors that opened onto small balcony.

I don't normally review hostels, but this one is an exception..from the get go we were impressed by this newly renovated hostel. It's located in a side street just off one of the main roads so we were close to everything but were sheltered from the noise. The room and en-suite were also tastefully decorated and spotless. We only stayed one night so I can't really comment the normal "hostel atmosphere". Only negative comment is that the WiFi dropped constantly in our room (2nd floor). 8/10!

• 14th Aug 2015
  • South Africa

Beautiful hostel, perfect location, Hermann is the sweetest receptionist, the terrace is stunning !!

Very nice looking and clean place though it looks pretty modest from the outside. Great location near the historical and commercial centres.

Nicest place I've stayed in this price range. Everything is spotlessly clean and nicely decorated. I booked a single room and got a room with a double bed and a tv which was a nice bonus. Balcony onto street. Nice simple breakfast. Huge common areas. WiFi didn't reach my room on the 2nd floor but that's my only complaint

This was a really nice place to stay, close to downtown Salamanca and all the sights. However, it wasn't a great place to meet people so if that's what you're looking for I'd recommend somewhere else. Great place for a couple or groups that like privacy and quiet. The staff were extremely helpful and kind.

Nice place located close to the main sights. Clean and well-maintened, although the property seems old. Really appreciated the fact that you need a key to enter the building (makes you feel more secured). Breakfast was good and you have enough to the start the day in a good way!

View all Salamanca Bed and Breakfasts