Sweet Home Salamanca Reviews

Calle Jesus, 24, Salamanca, Spain

For 22 euros a night for a single room with ensuite you can't go wrong. The room was really clean and the place very secure. The beds were comfortable and breakfast, towels and every toiletrees are all included in the price. Just be aware that the staff don't really speak any english (which was fine for me in my basic level Spanish) but you can make do with gestures and stuff. I don't remember seeing another person while I was there but Salamanca is a sleepy town, especially in winter.

Great location. Perfect value for money!

I stayed in a private room with a bathroom ensuite. The room was super cute and comfortable, and very clean except that the bathroom definitely had a weird smell... The lounge/kitchen area were also very nice and clean, with a classic Spanish breakfast served in the morning. The place was very calm--people are very nice but not staying there to meet others. Everyone sort of kept to themselves. The location is the best part--just a couple blocks from the Plaza Mayor! Overall, highly recommended.

Very close all the sights, shops etc. Good kitchen facilities. Please note that the staff speaks only spanish.

• 3rd Dec 2015
  • Finland

Really nice place. The staff only speaks Spanish but luckily my Spanish is slowly improving so I got by :) Good facilities, good room. Downside was that there was little atmosphere (seemed like there were few people staying at the same time and even fewer of them hang around the common areas), but that's not something the hostel can do anything about I guess. Oh and the wifi was troublesome...

Nice building, with a great location. Didn't sample the breakfast and there weren't too many other guests when I was there, but would recommend for any stay in Salamanca.

I had a lovely stay at Sweet Home Salamanca. The location was perfect, the place was clean and comfortable, and the staff was very helpful and friendly. I especially liked the coffee machine in the hallway near the kitchen

Very nice hostel in the city center! The owner was extremely kind and welcoming and the prices quite fair. The only negative side of the experience was that nobody spoke English, but that's the price to pay for visiting Spain, I guess!

• 26th Oct 2015

Very cozy bed and breakfast. Nice staff (didn't speak english, but understood quite a lot) and clean rooms. Booked a doubleroom that was good, but sometimes the water was shut off with no warning. Found out it was due to renovations of the b&b.

lovely hostel. very quiet and nice open common areas. simple breakfast with bread and tea/coffee provided. nice outdoor patio space. rooms were very small but adequate with TV and doors that opened onto small balcony.

I don't normally review hostels, but this one is an exception..from the get go we were impressed by this newly renovated hostel. It's located in a side street just off one of the main roads so we were close to everything but were sheltered from the noise. The room and en-suite were also tastefully decorated and spotless. We only stayed one night so I can't really comment the normal "hostel atmosphere". Only negative comment is that the WiFi dropped constantly in our room (2nd floor). 8/10!

• 14th Aug 2015
  • South Africa

Beautiful hostel, perfect location, Hermann is the sweetest receptionist, the terrace is stunning !!

View all Salamanca Bed and Breakfasts