Sweet Venice Reviews

Castello 4788, Venice, Italy

A sweet hostel indeed! I enjoyed a pristine, hotel-quality private room for quite a good deal. The staff was friendly and walked me through my first solo check-in, and also provided breakfast the next morning! I got a little lost trying to find the place, so make sure you get a clear map before you leave for the day, especially if it is dark (I was alone, though). It is in the heart of residential Venice, yet not far from a street with food vendors, and a 15-minute stroll to St. Mark's piazza.

• 6th Nov 2015

My mum and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Sweet Venice. The rooms are lovely and clean and the bed is comfortable. Thank you for great service. Beth Hughes

• 7th Sep 2015