Sweet & Cheap Reviews

Kneza Vis�eslava 14, Split, Croatia

Ana is a lovely person and has set up a nice hostel. It is really just a place to sleep and eat. There is no community room except the sizeable kitchen. You can cook which is nice if you prefer that to eating out. The water pressure in the shower was low but that is my only complaint. It is well priced and in a great part of town, very close to the sites and bus station but in a quiet neighborhood. It made my time in Split enjoyable. Thank you Ana! It is aptly named "Sweet & Cheap."

Nicest hostel owner ever!

Had a great stay here, even if short! Extremely helpful staff who offered to help us plan the next step of our trip, clean facilities, really nice personal touches and a lot of evidence that went to prove that the cleanliness of the hostel and comfort of guests was of pesonal importance. Thank you so much!

• 5th May 2015

Ana is a wonderfull host and explained me what I should visit in Split and told me even how to come to the beautifull Island Korcula and what to do there. The room was really clean and the location is perfect! If you want to save money and just need a bed for the night then I can defenitely recommend you this place!

• 2nd May 2015

The hostel is awsome, the location is great. The nme is exactaly like the hostel: sweet and cheap. Big beds, big bathroom, everything super clean, and the kitchen is also nice! Ana, the owner, is super sweet!

It was a good experience with Ana, the host, being extremely hospitable, friendly and helpful! Location was perfect as well. Only downside being the low water pressure of the shower. Nevertheless, a pleasant experience!

Very sweet and cheap! Warm, clean, Central location and a fantastic host!

The owner is wonderful, the rooms, charming and the facilities, clean! A wonderful value for the money. I highly recommend.

Everything was well and fine! We were happy of our stay there.

1 2 Next » last »