Sweet & Cheap Reviews

Kneza Vis�eslava 14, Split, Croatia

One of our best ever hostel experiences. Best bathroom ever! multiple jets from shower! Free biscuits and tea and coffee. Great location. Large room. Paid for 4 bed mixed, ended up in 2 bed private. Good location, close walk to old city and harbour. Only stayed for one night, but would stay again on my next visit to split!

Amazing. Please dont stay anywhere else. It's run by a mother daughter team and theyre wonderful, its apartment style, so comfortable and relaxed. Easy to meet people. No bunk beds and chocolate on your pillows! Loved it. Also so close to the train station, ferry, an open market, and the main city centre .. Awesome. And there is always available tea and cookies .. And a kitchen !

The lady who runs this, Ana, is lovely and very helpful at providing advice on Split and the surrounding areas. She was also very flexible on the day of our flight and let us stay at the hostel beyond check out time. The hostel is well located, clean and has great facilities- the bathrooms are amazing! We were slightly out of season, staying at the start of June, but the hostel was very quiet- it suited us, but might not be the best place for a single traveler looking to meet others.

Place was extremely clean. The room was very bright which I loved. Ana (the host) was very friendly. Great place to stay.

Clean, modern, stylish

• 5th Jun 2013

One of the best hostels that I have ever been! It is so clean, the staff is very nice and the location is great! The hostel makes you feel like home.... Very cute rooms!

Sweet and Cheap is a fantastic place to stay while in Split. It is about a 10 minute walk from the main train/bus station. Ana, the host, is very friendly and helpful. She keeps the place exceptionally tidy too! I thoroughly recommend Sweet and Cheap!

Loved it! My only complaint was it was hard to find because it was not labeled and wifi was iffy.We booked a 4 person "dorm" room but we got the room all to ourselves. The hostel felt more like a private apartment than a hostel. We felt like we were the only ones living there! The hostel is about a 5-10 minute easy walk to the huge central market place, the port, the bus station, old city, and the main walkway. Not to mention Ana, the woman who runs the hostel is incredibly friendly and helpful.

• 8th May 2013

Great place to stay, I ended up extending my stay. Great location, tops five minutes walk from the main bus/train station, two minutes walk into old town (taking you past the daily fresh food market on the way). The most luxurious shower I've seen! Great security, very clean, and the mother and daughter team who run the place are incredibly welcoming. Great value.

This hostel is everything it says it is. It was great and Ana was an amazing host! The room was set up perfectly for the four of us and everything was super clean. there is a small kitchen which we did not really use but was a perfect set up. There were two full bathrooms and were kept very clean. It was only five to ten minute walk to city center, beach, ferries and train. Would stay again if I make it back to Split!!

1 2 Next » last »