Sweet & Cheap Reviews

Anna - Beyond Incredible Shower - Heaven Washing - Great

• 21st Aug 2014

Great staff!!!

• 15th Aug 2014

Ana was so nice and helpful. I was tired after travelling and unsure of what to see and where to go, I had only a short stay in Split before a cruise. Ana gave me a map and suggested where to go and what to do. Sweet and cheap is so close to old city and markets. You can't loose staying there. On both nights I stayed I met other travellers and we went of for dinner and drinks on the harbour and in old city. Split is one place you don't want to stay in and drink with people at hostel.

• 14th Aug 2014

Perfect place to stay in Split. Great location. Ana is the nicest (and most attractive) owner and provided snacks, towels and any help we needed!

Fantastic hostel. The host Ana is lovely and will go out of her way to help you with anything and to feel at home. Great location, really clean, little kitchen with everything you need - one of the best hostels I've stayed in

We had the perfect weekend in Split. Ana was the loveliest host to imagine. Thank you so much!

• 2nd Aug 2014

This is more an apartmant then a hostel. The good part is that you feel at home but the bad is that if you are travelling alone it's not the best place to meet people. Perfect for groups who want a nice, quiet, clean and cosy place to stay. Ana, the owner is so sweet and warm! Thanks for all.

This is a great small hostel. Honestly nothing negative about it and Ana is amazing, she immediately makes you feel at home.

Great location where you can buy fresh fruits and foods in traditional markets everyday. The rooms in the hostel are really big and clean with air condition, which is quite important in summer. The host Ana is really helpful and friendly. I have a wonderful stay there.

Peaceful (maybe too much) hostel at Split. Good quality for money rate. Infortunately, no friendly common room (except a too sad kitchen).

Probably the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. Very good value for money. 2 minutes walk to all the main attractions. Very clean and the hostel owner is lovely

Ana was a fantastic host. We arrived pretty late, as our bus was delayed and bless her, she was ready waiting for us on our arrival. She has done really well with this hostel. I have stayed in a few hostels and this one is up there with the best.

Wish I had booked another night in advance!

The simple and clean decor was a comforting. The atmosphere is not for partying, its a restful place to get away from the Old Town crowds. It would've been nice to have someone around the hostel more often than to simply check me in. I appreciated the sign on the wall with suggestions of what to do, but had no one to chat to about what to see in Split.The kitchen is minimally equipped, when I visited it did not have a can opener or a beer opener, both of which I wanted when I made dinner.

Anna, the lady that received us when arrving, was extremely helpful to us beyond her obligations. We are very thankful.

• 13th Aug 2013
  • Portugal

A lovely clean homely hostel with very nice touches, kettle and biscuits to welcome you!nice decore with themed rooms and lovely spacious bathroom.Air conditioning appreciated and shutters.Staff very helpful who seemed to have all your needs anticipated.Good info poster displayed+magazines etc.felt like someone's apartment vrs hostel. Hot rings for pot cooking rather than a kitchen set up. Great location. Only pointer: washing clothes over priced, €7 wash+ €7 dry. Too expensive!! Great hostel:)

Not so much a hostel, more an apartment. We used this as a stopover before using the ferry to Brac and Hvar. Really close to everything. The owner was lovely, left chocolates on our pillows and had free tea, coffee, biscuits and whatever food was in the fridge. Great beds, air con, shower and laundry services. Really nice kitchen too. Not at all a place to party but a really lovely place to rest, get clean and explore Split.

Very hard to find! They need a sign on the front of the building! The rooms need locked storage. The kitchen needs turning into a proper kitchen with the other half of that room with sofas or a big table etc so people can meet. That's what Hostelling is all about!

A bit hard to find because it's in an apartment building with no clear signs of a hostel - just the name on the buzzer. No one was coming when we first buzzed but once in, hostel was great. Gender specific washrooms, good air conditioning. Small hostel! Ana was great, very helpful.

This is a good hostel located centrally. Staff were very friendly and helpful, but this could do with some improvements. For example, there was no hostel sign outside and it was hard to find it when first arrived, internet connection was not great and shower leakage which resulted in water allover the bathroom... :) Simple changes can make big difference.

« first « Prev 1 2 3