Directions to Sweethome Ljubljana
Map & Directions
Ljubljana has good position for travelling between Austria, Italy, Central Europe and the Balkans. It's easily accessible due to a well developed network of roads and railways. There are also many flights to the Ljubljana airport.
Arriving by plane:
- Bus trip takes cca 30 min, costs 4,1 eur, tickets are purchased on the bus, bus takes you to the main bus/train station
- Shuttle trip takes cca 30 min, costs 5-9 eur, tickets are purchased on the bus, shuttle takes you to the main bus/train station
- Taxi costs cca 40 eur - better to ask before, takes cca 25 min
From main bus/train station to Sweethome apartment:
- the easiest way for you is if we can manage to pick you up (usualy we meet in front of McDonald's in train station building)
- you can walk - cca 20 min walk. Walk on your right (having train station behind you) towards Slovenska street. There you turn left and walk through all the centre till Rimska street, there you turn right and find number 25a on your left
- you can go by bus - find the bus stop KOLODVOR (on the same side of the street) and take the bus number 2 (direction Jar�e), number 9 (direction Trnovo) or number 27 (direction Rudnik). The journey will take around 5-8 minutes. Leave on DRAMA stop. Pass Drama (Slovene national theater) on your left and turn left on Igriska street. 3min walk will bring you to Rimska street, there you turn right and find number 25a on your left
NOTE: for buses you need Urbana card.