Sycamore House B&B Reviews

134 New Cabra Road, Dublin 7, Dublin, Ireland

Host is absolutely lovely and a wealth of knowledge about the surrounding area. Unfortunately the bed was a little firm for my liking however would return again due to the atmosphere of the b&b.

Thank you Emma for your lovely compliment!

I really enjoyed my stay at Sycamore even though my luggage were stolen, I loved Dublin and the atmosphere at Sycamore. I recommend for all people. The lady received us even though we arrived very late (after 2 AM) and we got also a bigger room. It is really cosy and neat but a little bit cold during the night.

• 7th Feb 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review! Imelda

View all Dublin Bed and Breakfasts