Sydney Backpackers

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
14th Apr 2017
7.7

Good location. We easily walked everywhere we wanted to go from the hostel. Good for meeting people but not really a party atmosphere. Our room had limited power points. Overall good hostel.

• Finland, Female, 18-24
3rd Mar 2017
3.1

Most horrible hostel where I have been to. I would love to say 'you get what you pay for' but I paid good money for this. Rooms where smelly and disgusting. Service was bador at least it looked like the people didn't care. I fell unsafe and I'm still wondering if I got a disease from here. Just pure nastiness, wouldn't recommend.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
23rd Feb 2017
4.9

Good location but otherwise not a very good hostel. Walking distance of all the main attractions and many restaurants. Staff were not very friendly or helpful about Sydney attractions and tours. Nothing organized through the hostel. Rooms and bathrooms were not very clean.