Sydney Hostel Reviews

9 Shabaan street, Downtown, Amman, Jordan

I really love my stay in the hostel, friendly and accommodating staff, excellent location (close to rainbow street) , clean, neat and affordable. Its like a home away from home. I love the breakfast too, eat all you can. The name of the street is not familiar to the taxi drivers. However Mr. Tarek helps me a lot by writing it in the business card which I usually shown to taxi drivers whenever I ride. The owner is nice too, Mr. Diya. Generally I luv this hostel and highly recommended.

Really nice hostel. Great price for Jordan, helpful staff, comfortable and clean. I don't know that this is the most communal meet-people-and-party hostel, but that was fine for me because I mostly needed to relax and sleep and this hostel was perfect. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Amman.

Had a nice time at Sydney Hotel. Stayed in the dorm, which in tight but comfortable. The living space is welcoming and the vibe in familial. Scarce bathroom options. This could be improved, but it was not so bad. The staff were great. Tarik was a Godsend and went out of his way to look after me. Couldn't be more thankful.

Good hostel very informative helpful staff for whilst you are in jordan, popular and the taxi drivers know where it is!

Fantastic hostel can't beat it in Amman.

Awesome hostel. Marisa was lovely and super helpful. The breakfast was good. The wifi was good and worked in the rooms. Comfortable beds. No complaints except you can't access the kitchen, but I found that was the case in all hostels in Jordan. They even have two adorable fluffy cats that live there.

Good place to stay, very kind staffs, easy to meet friends and join the tour. feel like stay at home, cheap for everything.

I really can't recommend the Sydney Hotel enough!!! It was an awesome experience, everyone was super nice, and the room was clean. There maybe aren't as many bathrooms as there should be, but surprisingly there wasn't really a problem. Everyone should check this place out!!

• 1st Apr 2015

Thank you :) i had a nice stay with you.