Sydney - Pittwater YHA Reviews

PO Box 197, Church Point NSW, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Nice break from Sydney. Beautiful setting and good hiking near by. Good kitchen. Friendly atmosphere. It is 2 hours from Sydney center so I recommend staying more than just one night.

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Denmark

This hostel is just amazing! The view you've while you're eating breakfast is just marvelous. The People who owns the place is really friendly, and it's just incredible!

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Denmark

Its a wonderful hostel to stay. Great views and a special location. Wish I could stay a bit longer. Staff is really friendly and helpful. Cleanest hostel i've ever stayed. Well equipped kitchen. Defo recommend to stay here. CBD to the hostel is easy to access but i find it a bit expensive if you've to return to CBD. Approx. 25 dollars. Although 100% yes.

• 12th Jan 2014

Beautiful location. Amazing people. Would definitely return to this hostel in the future.

Lovely stay! No doubt it was the most beautiful hostel location of all the places that I stayed during my stay in New South Wales. There were wonderful views from just outside my room (as well as wallabies) and extremely friendly staff who made me feel very welcome. I was even given the opportunity to go sailing on Pittwater which was a brilliant experience, and unique way to see the surrounding area. Highly recommended as a hostel to chill out, go walking and generally enjoy the great outdoors.

• 20th Nov 2013

Thank you Sarah and Michael for adding a very personal touch to my stay by taking such good care of me, being very helpful and up for a chat as well as inviting me for the sailing boat race, it's been great! Lovely place with all the wild animals in the middle of the National Park and a wonderful view, even the trip to get there is an adventure in itsself! See you again - Kat