Sydney Student Living Reviews

38 Burton Street, Concord, Sydney, Australia

I recommend! Clear, good service and facilities.

• 30th Jun 2014

It has a well-equipped kitchen which suited our purposes as we need to prepare our own meals to save money. The bathrooms are usually clean. It is quiet as well. They make it convenient for us as well by selling transport tickets. Public transport easily accessible. Overall, we had a pleasant stay.

The staffs are very friendly and smiley at all times - be it early morning or late nights! Every staffs are very helpful ! Facilities are great! Everything is awesome! It will be better if the hostel provides a in room hair dryer as well. Nevertheless, it was a GREAT stay!

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

Friendly staff. Close to shops and transport :) However there was a massive crockcoach in the shower:/

• 28th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

A clean and value for money hostel..

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

This is AMAZING place!!! everything is there from swimming pool, nice balcony, washing and drying machine, common kitchen, and FRIENDLY + HELPFUL + NICE STAFF. The location is a bit far from city but if you get use to it well is not that far. It is just 12 minutes commute with train then 10 minutes walk from train station to hostel. At the beginning I just booked for 3 days then extended 4 more days because I had nice sleep. It is really worth to stay in :)

Obviously the location is not the best, but there is a mall by Burwood train station. You can walk or take bus from the hotel to Burwood station. The express train only stops once before it gets to the Central. Overall it is good value.

The room clean, tidy, big and comfortable, which would be a great value for money in Sydney. The only drawback is that the location of the hostel. It is far from City Central. It will take you more than half an hour to go to city central. If you doesn't mind a longer travel time, this hostel will be a great choice.

I was disappointed with my stay, far from the city (the bus in traffic can take over an hour, 15min walk to train) the staff weren't very knowledgeable of city transportation (could not tell me which bus # and direction to take) there were no brochures for the city, the washrooms were dirty, there was no lock for my cupboard. Most of the ppl staying are long term, so hard to meet anyone and there are no organized tours. the kitchen was well equipped and kept clean that's the only positive.

A great place to stay, we hade the twin ensuite and it was perfect for our needs. Great kitchen, and friendly staff a bit outside of the city center but close to the train so it took 15 min to get to Central. It was a nice and great place.

• 18th Mar 2014
  • Sweden

Best hostel by far in Sydney Great facilities, saying they were excellent wasn't good enough they were amazing! So much better than those in the middle of the city because it's only 10 minutes on a train to the centre! Great hostel

Nice and clean, close to amenities, affordable rooms, and a pool. What's not to like?! My only complaint is that when I arrived, there was no one at reception, just a sign giving a number to call. Not everyone travels with a cell phone usable in that country...I was left to wait 20 minutes until someone came by with a phone who could call for me.

Friendly, helpful staff. Beautiful Accommodation with all the facilities you could need for a good price. Thank you so much!

• 1st Mar 2014