Szimply Apartment Downtown Budapest Reviews

Kazinczy Street 10, Budapest, Hungary

The house is in the centre of Pest, in a street full of very beautiful pubs (one of the most famous in Budapest is just one minute far) and very close to the historic center, to the underground station and to the river. It is very big and very clean, it has all the optionals you can think about. Probably the best house I've ever rented with hostelworld!!

• 26th Feb 2014

The owner missed the appointments and left us in the street. We slept in the hostel "Grandio" on the other side of the street. I'm really upset for the behavior of that idiot, we have called him for at least 2 hours and we never received an answer.

• 25th Jan 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

I'm very sorry for this incident, which is based on a terrible misunderstanding. This book arrived for an old apartment, which closed in January by the previous owner, who didn't inform the guest and me as well. I called back to the guest, and we fixed a new appointment, but he never came and never picked up the phone anymore. If I had known what the problem is, I could put him somewhere else for free. This registration works with a brand new apartment and owner since January.