Szimply Apartment Downtown Budapest Reviews

Kazinczy Street 10, Budapest, Hungary

The house is in the centre of Pest, in a street full of very beautiful pubs (one of the most famous in Budapest is just one minute far) and very close to the historic center, to the underground station and to the river. It is very big and very clean, it has all the optionals you can think about. Probably the best house I've ever rented with hostelworld!!

• 26th Feb 2014

The owner missed the appointments and left us in the street. We slept in the hostel "Grandio" on the other side of the street. I'm really upset for the behavior of that idiot, we have called him for at least 2 hours and we never received an answer.

• 25th Jan 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

I'm very sorry for this incident, which is based on a terrible misunderstanding. This book arrived for an old apartment, which closed in January by the previous owner, who didn't inform the guest and me as well. I called back to the guest, and we fixed a new appointment, but he never came and never picked up the phone anymore. If I had known what the problem is, I could put him somewhere else for free. This registration works with a brand new apartment and owner since January.

Me and seven friends stayed in this apartment and we had a great stay, we loved the place and would definitely go back. It was well equipped and had everything we needed. I recommend this apartment for anyone looking to stay in Budapest. Location was very good and in a good area. Special thanks to the great host Daniel! :)

• 24th Dec 2013

Very nice, in a beautiful liberty mansion near to the centrum, staff kind, clean, wi-fi, tv and dvd reader.