T.A.P. Gold Crest Hotel

• No. 37, M.T.B Road, Near Minerva Circle, Parallel to J.C Road,, Bangalore, India

3.6
Rating 13 Total Reviews
3.6
Rating 13 Total Reviews
T.A.P. Gold Crest Hotel Located at No. 37, M.T.B Road, Near Minerva Circle, Parallel to J.C Road, Bangalore.
India
Bangalore Karnataka 560002 No. 37, M.T.B Road, Near Minerva Circle, Parallel to J.C Road,
36% 13
12.9556930 77.5798920
    Rooms available

• India, Male, 18-24
18th May 2016
2.9

This is horrible experience in my till I am visiting all over India but this time scare I am booked platinum class room & they give me gold class room & No drinking water in room & no basic item in room like soap, shampoo, Toothpaste, Nepkin and etc. & Mosquito in ac room & Room is smelling like garbage also I am ask for this bill on my mail the recipient is ridiculous behavior we can't give ask to your booking side where you book this

19th Apr 2016
4.3

OH where shall I begin..??? The night clerk was Rude. The electrical sys did NOT work consistently. The plumbing did NOT work effectively. This was the worst place I have stayed in India in the 2.5 months I've been here. This entire "Hotel is BAD News" ! !