TAS D VIAJE Hostel - Surf Camp - Suites Reviews

Calle 24 entre 28 y 29, Punta del Este, Uruguay

A good steady Internet connection was more than just refreshing, it was shocking. Been struggling with that in Argentina, Brazil & Uruguay for the past few weeks. Great stay in general besides my being in the room most of the time. Good staff, good music. Very clean. Very cool. Highly recommended.

Location couldn't be better for a place as generally expensive as Punta del Este. Excellent facilities, and surprisingly clean! Staff were friendly and outgoing. As a solo traveler this made a big difference in my stay. The common spaces here also get a shout out, as common areas allow travelers to relax and socialize in a comfortable environment. We (myself and other hostelers) had a solid night on the town despite the fact that it was still the shoulder season. Cheers!

The hostel was great. Friendly staff, relatively clean rooms and common areas, nice atmosphere, and at two blocks from Playa Emir, the location can't be beat. My only complaint is that there was no place to hang anything in the room (hook, hangers, etc.). Also, the showers run salt water. I didn't mind, but it should say so on the hostelworld info page.

I would say this place is pretty average all around. The staff were definitely great! Spaces weren't the cleanest -- it looks like they're going through a renovation though. Fine place to stay considering it's way more affordable than most in Punte del Este.

We had arrived and there was nobody there until 9am which they failed to put on their website so we had to wait for 2hours. It was getting renovated and there wasn't much happening so it was a bit boring. We met some cool people but overall an ok stay.

View all Punta del Este Hostels