9.3
Superb 209 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 209 Total Reviews
THC Bergantin Hostel Located at Victoria,N 1 Planta 4, , Madrid.
Spain
Madrid 28012 Victoria,N 1 Planta 4
93% 209
40.4162254 -3.7016584
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 25-30
17th Jul 2016

Excellent location! Staff super friendly. If you don't like stairs I wouldn't recommend this place, there is an elevator but its small and if someone from another floor didn't shut the door properly you are taking the stairs 4 floors. Didn't bother us but might bother some. We loved it and would recommend. Quiet place, so if you are looking for a party place this isn't for you. We wanted somewhere that wouldn't have drunk 18 year olds screaming so this was perfect!

4th Jul 2016

This was a great hostel. The room was beautiful, clean and comfortable and in the middle of everything in Madrid.

• USA, Female, 25-30
26th May 2016

This hostel was fantastic. It was my first time in Spain, and I felt so comfortable and well taken care of. The receptionists were so sweet and helped me with directions and recommendations on places to eat. my room was so clean, private, albeit close to the main reception area. It was perfect for a solo traveler. The best part was that it was in such a busy part of Madrid which is exactly what I was looking for, but when I wanted to go back to the hostel, it was quiet and relaxing. perfection.

• USA, Female, 41+
1st Apr 2016

Very noisy area, but I was so tired that I did not mind. Wish staff had shown me how shutters worked and that I had a remote control for heat instead of just handing me the key to the room. I noticed the a/c unit, but didn't realize it was not just an air conditioner. Floor was spotless and I appreciated that since I had to do my back exercises on it.

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
4th Feb 2016

It was really cozy and clean so that my first day in Spain was awesome. I didn't know that there're several branches of THC Bergantin Hostel so when I just typed 'THC Bergantin Hostel' on Google map, and the further one from Sol Plaza apears. When I got there, of course there's no reserved room for me but the staff friendly checked with the other branch and found my reservation at there.The location is perfect for me which is right near the Sol plaza 2-3 min on foot.