THC Bergantin Hostel Reviews

Victoria,N 1 Planta 4, Madrid, Madrid, Spain

I really enjoyed my time in Madrid and it helped to be so central as I could walk everywhere. The hotel was clean and comfortable and surrounded by cafes and restaurants. It did get a bit noisy at night but that is the price you pay for being centrally located.

A little bit expensive and the shower can´t work proparly with several rooms together. But Very good place to stay.

The location was excellent. I couldn't have asked for a better one. Initially I had some difficulty locating it --not realizing it was 4 stories up, and the sign for it on street level was small. But I found it and am glad I did. Staff was very accommodating . I definitely would consider staying there again.

View all Madrid Bed and Breakfasts