THC Bergantin Hostel Reviews

Victoria,N 1 Planta 4, Madrid, Spain

The hostel was in a good location but still quite for sleeping. We loved the warm colors and decorations. The concierge was helpful with city information and even called our taxi for the airport.

• 17th Jul 2015

After walking the Camino De Santiago I needed a nice, friendly and relaxing place this is by far the nicest hostel I have ever stayed at I wish it was closer to the water but you can't have everything. I would stay here again without hesitation.

• 17th Jul 2015

Very nice hotel. Very quaint and quiet, somewhere that's perfect for a quick stopover.

great place but difficult to find. GPS will take you to the right neighborhood; however identifies the wrong building location.

I was only here for one night in a private room but found the location and facilities were great. Staff were really friendly and happy to print my boarding pass, call me a taxi and wake me up for my very early flight. Would return again.

Location+security excellent, always someone at the desk. Of the 4-5 people we saw only ONE girl that was sort of ignoring us. The others where very friendly. The man even escorted us to the lift 3 steps away very courteous. Daily new towels and bed made up. However,even though madrid is expensive, it was a bit expensive bc the rooms are small and the bathroom as well. The bathroom doesn't have ventilation which is a big nono. A lot of streetnoise. Hostel has great windows but still very noisy.

• 13th Apr 2015
  • Belgium

A really well run and nice establishment. Anna (I think that was her name, I stayed there nearly 2 weeks ago and have been in and out of different places!) was lovely and very informative.

Lovely hostel and room and friendly, helpful staff. Walls are a little thin but overall a great stay.

• 29th Mar 2015

An amazing find! We loved everything! The staff were so helpful and friendly, offering the best customer service we have experienced! The location is amazing! Could not have asked for anything better. We definitely recommend and will be coming back to stay when in Madrid. A major thankyou to all the staff for making our stay such a pleasant one.

• 29th Mar 2015

Hotel-quality hostel right in the heart of Madrid! Clean rooms, comfortable bed, strong Wi-Fi, and nice en suite bathrooms. The staff may speak varying levels of English, but they are generally helpful and available 24/7. Street-facing rooms are a bit noisy at night because it's a buzzing area near restaurants, bars, and historic and cultural sights.

View all Madrid Bed and Breakfasts