THC Bergantin Hostel Reviews

Victoria,N 1 Planta 4, Madrid, Spain

Small but very pleasant room - the nicest of seven on my trip. Perfectly clean and air conditioned. Staff were lovely and helpful and location was great. A little tricky to find the first time.

STAY HERE! It was extremely clean and comfy! I felt like I was staying in a hotel! It was very quiet though, you can't be loud at all.

The staff was extremely helpful and attentive. Everything was well maintained and things were clean. Not much to the hostel besides the rooms. They did recommend a flamenco show that was stupendous! Highly recommend it.

Anastasia was extremely helpful n nice. Unfortunately, there was a power outage on one side of the property; therefore, the room was dark n there was no internet connection for a long time. They switched me to a nicer room, but there was still no internet, so I checked out early.

Had a great stay at this cute hostel (hotel) which is in a great location!

The hostel was in a good location but still quite for sleeping. We loved the warm colors and decorations. The concierge was helpful with city information and even called our taxi for the airport.

• 17th Jul 2015

After walking the Camino De Santiago I needed a nice, friendly and relaxing place this is by far the nicest hostel I have ever stayed at I wish it was closer to the water but you can't have everything. I would stay here again without hesitation.

Staff were just lovely and so helpful. The room was well appointed with luxuries not normally found in a hostel like a renovated ensuite, tv, etc. The location is also very good. If we had any suggestions, it would be to put more lights in (hard to look through suitcase) and do some soundproofing so we can't hear what people are up to next door at 2am! We were still awake so not a big deal. We wished we had stayed for more than one night and will probably be back. Thank you for a pleasant stay.

Very nice hotel. Very quaint and quiet, somewhere that's perfect for a quick stopover.

great place but difficult to find. GPS will take you to the right neighborhood; however identifies the wrong building location.

I was only here for one night in a private room but found the location and facilities were great. Staff were really friendly and happy to print my boarding pass, call me a taxi and wake me up for my very early flight. Would return again.

Location+security excellent, always someone at the desk. Of the 4-5 people we saw only ONE girl that was sort of ignoring us. The others where very friendly. The man even escorted us to the lift 3 steps away very courteous. Daily new towels and bed made up. However,even though madrid is expensive, it was a bit expensive bc the rooms are small and the bathroom as well. The bathroom doesn't have ventilation which is a big nono. A lot of streetnoise. Hostel has great windows but still very noisy.

• 13th Apr 2015
  • Belgium

A really well run and nice establishment. Anna (I think that was her name, I stayed there nearly 2 weeks ago and have been in and out of different places!) was lovely and very informative.

Lovely hostel and room and friendly, helpful staff. Walls are a little thin but overall a great stay.

• 29th Mar 2015

An amazing find! We loved everything! The staff were so helpful and friendly, offering the best customer service we have experienced! The location is amazing! Could not have asked for anything better. We definitely recommend and will be coming back to stay when in Madrid. A major thankyou to all the staff for making our stay such a pleasant one.

• 29th Mar 2015

Hotel-quality hostel right in the heart of Madrid! Clean rooms, comfortable bed, strong Wi-Fi, and nice en suite bathrooms. The staff may speak varying levels of English, but they are generally helpful and available 24/7. Street-facing rooms are a bit noisy at night because it's a buzzing area near restaurants, bars, and historic and cultural sights.

View all Madrid Bed and Breakfasts