9.2
Superb 219 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 219 Total Reviews
THC Bergantin Hostel Located at Victoria,N 1 Planta 4, , Madrid.
Spain
Madrid 28012 Victoria,N 1 Planta 4
92% 219
40.4162254 -3.7016584
    Rooms available

23rd Sep 2016

Great hostel! More like a hotel! No "common areas" to meet other travelers, but that was fine by me! Super clean. Private room. Had our own shower and tv! Centrally located near everything. Staff very helpful, though a bit of a language barrier. I would 100% recommend to anyone staying in Madrid looking for a clean, private room to stay here. They sell beer, soda and water but otherwise no snacks or breakfast.

• Indonesia, Female, 25-30
21st Aug 2016

Amazing everything, really!

• Australia, Couple, 31-40
13th Aug 2016

I stayed here with my wife for a couple of nights in a private room. I have to say this is probably the cleanest hostel accommodation I've ever stayed at. It's secure and staff were friendly. This place is more like a boutique hotel. The location is amazing! You're right in middle of the center next to Puerta D Sol and close to it all! The only thing I will mention was that it's a little isolated inside and easy to feel lonely and no common area to interact with other guests or friends.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
17th Jul 2016

Excellent location! Staff super friendly. If you don't like stairs I wouldn't recommend this place, there is an elevator but its small and if someone from another floor didn't shut the door properly you are taking the stairs 4 floors. Didn't bother us but might bother some. We loved it and would recommend. Quiet place, so if you are looking for a party place this isn't for you. We wanted somewhere that wouldn't have drunk 18 year olds screaming so this was perfect!

4th Jul 2016

This was a great hostel. The room was beautiful, clean and comfortable and in the middle of everything in Madrid.

• USA, Female, 25-30
26th May 2016

This hostel was fantastic. It was my first time in Spain, and I felt so comfortable and well taken care of. The receptionists were so sweet and helped me with directions and recommendations on places to eat. my room was so clean, private, albeit close to the main reception area. It was perfect for a solo traveler. The best part was that it was in such a busy part of Madrid which is exactly what I was looking for, but when I wanted to go back to the hostel, it was quiet and relaxing. perfection.

• USA, Female, 41+
1st Apr 2016

Very noisy area, but I was so tired that I did not mind. Wish staff had shown me how shutters worked and that I had a remote control for heat instead of just handing me the key to the room. I noticed the a/c unit, but didn't realize it was not just an air conditioner. Floor was spotless and I appreciated that since I had to do my back exercises on it.