THC Bergantin Hostel Reviews

Victoria,N 1 Planta 4, Madrid, Spain

Evertything was very good, location, price, charming rooms and the people from the staff were extremely nice and helpful

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Mexico

Very nice place to stay in Madrid. Definitely worth the money. Central location, large rooms, everyday cleaning. The street is a little bit noisy at night, but this is a common problem for all hostels in that location, I assume.Two more notes: 1) common space is small, more like in a hotel with reception and rooms, than in a hostel. 2) We booked "twin private" - it is still two beds moved together like a "double private", not a large one.

This is not a social hostel and there in no common area but it is an excellent place if you want your own space for cheap and a quiet night. Great showers, spacious rooms, excellent wifi, very clean! Location is right in the heart of the city with lots of sight seeing right nearby. Check out the Mercado de San Miguel for delicious food!

Cleanest, most aesthetically pleasing hostel I've ever stayed in. The rooms are very comfortable, the staff are very friendly and helpful. Right in the heart of Madrid in the plaza de sol. You will be glad you booked this hostel!!

Abpsolutely gret płace, in a middle of the historiacl part of Madryt.

• 6th Jun 2014
  • Poland

Wonderful location right in the centre of Madrid and next to some great bars and restaurants. Staff were really helpful, giving us lots of advice for where to visit during our visit, and the airport transfer they offered us was quick and good value for money. I would definitely choose the same hostel again if I came back to Madrid.

Loved THC Bergantin Hostel! The staff was so nice. I basically had my own clean hotel room in the most central location in Madrid. Other people have mentioned the noise, but there is no way near Puerta del Sol to have a completely quiet room. I have no complaints!

Excellent hostel, really enjoyed stay, perfect location especially if first timers to Madrid as we were. Would definitely recommend and also stay again.

• 12th May 2014

THC Bergantin was amazing! This hostel was nicer than most 3 star hotels I've stayed in. The building was the perfect blend of historically interesting and all of the updated amenities. Extremely comfortable! Great location and the staff was very polite and helpful as well. I would also highly recommend the free walking tour that you can book with the front desk. I cannot say enough about how awesome this hostel was. I will most definitely stay again if traveling to Madrid!

View all Madrid Bed and Breakfasts