Superb 203 Total Reviews
Superb 203 Total Reviews
THC Bergantin Hostel Located at Victoria,N 1 Planta 4, , Madrid.
Spain
Madrid 28012 Victoria,N 1 Planta 4
94% 203
40.4162254 -3.7016584
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 41+
1st Apr 2016

Very noisy area, but I was so tired that I did not mind. Wish staff had shown me how shutters worked and that I had a remote control for heat instead of just handing me the key to the room. I noticed the a/c unit, but didn't realize it was not just an air conditioner. Floor was spotless and I appreciated that since I had to do my back exercises on it.

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
4th Feb 2016

It was really cozy and clean so that my first day in Spain was awesome. I didn't know that there're several branches of THC Bergantin Hostel so when I just typed 'THC Bergantin Hostel' on Google map, and the further one from Sol Plaza apears. When I got there, of course there's no reserved room for me but the staff friendly checked with the other branch and found my reservation at there.The location is perfect for me which is right near the Sol plaza 2-3 min on foot.

• USA, Male, 41+
15th Jan 2016

Great place, friendly staff, right in the heart of the city. I couldn't have asked for a better stay!

• Germany, Female, 25-30
12th Jan 2016

I really liked the Hostel, it was actually more like a Hotel. The bed was very comfortable (king size), the room was nicely decorated and they provided towles and shampoo, which is very rare for a Hostel. The location is very good aswell.

• Spain, Male, 31-40
28th Dec 2015

The hostel's initiative to organise dinners was great, since it allowed guests to meet each other and created a friendly atmosphere. The staff was very helpful.

• USA, All Female Group, 41+
21st Dec 2015

I was traveling with my daughters.