8.4
Fabulous 1,694 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 1,694 Total Reviews
THE BEACH waikiki boutique hostel Located at 2569 Cartwright Rd., , Honolulu.
USA
Honolulu Hawaii HI 96815 2569 Cartwright Rd.
84% 1694
21.2723794 -157.8211976
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
8th Jan 2017
8.0

The location really couldn't be better, being a block from the beach and right across from the zoo was awesome! The staff was super nice and really helpful giving good suggestions and information on places to visit.

• USA, Female, 18-24
7th Jan 2017
6.3

I love the set up of the hostel. Having a bathroom in every room is nice however it's extremely roach infested.  Several were even dead in the fridge.  Several crawling in the kitchen area and bathroom. I had a bottle of water sitting on my night stand and woke up and saw several crawling on the bottle.  This should really be treated and had I known this problem existed I wouldn't have stayed here and I won't stay here again the the future.

• LadyYuna
  • Switzerland, Female, 18-24
5th Jan 2017
7.7

Overall it is a good place to live. Especially the location is top. All stores and the beach are really near. But it isn't that clean although they clean every day. I really didn't like the bed. The matress was quite uncomfortable for me. And don't forget to ask for a pillow when you check in. The staff is nice. The breakfast is only opened one hour. I never made it, so I can't talk about that. If you don't like loud places that this is probably not a place for you.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
5th Jan 2017

Great place, stayed only 2 days and wish I stayed more. Great people and easy to do activities, often sold out so book fast

• Australia, Male, 25-30
2nd Jan 2017

A nice place where I met some real cool people. The two down sides were their rooftop bar shutting down every night at 10:30 which killed the vibe. And the second thing was the $20 deposit on the room key. I was meant to have checked out and gone to another place, that worked out. But when I asked for the $20 back. The person at reception told me anyone who checks out after 1pm, the hostel keeps their deposit. And their website doesn't mention this. Needless to say I was very annoyed.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
30th Dec 2016
5.1

The location is great but there is nothing organised. No tours or events. One of the staff members chubby guy couldn't be bothered to help me out with a tour I wanted to do. Rooms are good but the sheets they give you are polyester and really old.

28th Dec 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Great location, friendly staff, and nice amenities. I can't wait to return to this hostel!

• England, Female, 18-24
27th Dec 2016

Miss communication at firsy feom hsotel world as advised rooms booked where private and me and boyfriend had to stay else where first 2 nights. However the manager at the hostel was very nice and once they had avalibility for the correct room we booked she didnt make us pay more and the room was very comfy and spacious. It did smell damp but overall nice large bed and clean. We theoughly enjoyed our stay and the hostel has great beach accessories for you to use/rent. Would come back! Thanks aga

25th Dec 2016

Great location and staff, especially RIVER the nicest and most helpful woman. Would stay again

• Australia, Male, 18-24
16th Dec 2016

Really cool hostel and the rooftop area is awesome and really social. And the best free dinners you will get from a hostel!! Twice a week!! Would go back any day.