THE BEACH waikiki boutique hostel Reviews

2569 Cartwright Rd., Honolulu, USA

The hostel was nice, especially the roof top. But I chose this hostel because there was a kitchen in the room. For that I payed 10 dollars more than the other hostel with better location. So I was dissappointed when I found the note that the kitchen is not to be used. And the kitchen on the roof was closed so early that even though I had the food ready, I couldn't heat it anywhere. There was a micro in the room but no fork. Didn't feel like eating pasta with my fingers.

Great place to stay very friendly staff

• 10th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

Great vibe

• 6th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

The board is really helpful to learn about activities!

We loved our stay at your hostel. Everyone was so friendly and fun to be around, the atmosphere was totally relaxed and welcoming. The facilities are spacious and very clean and the location is just on spot. Loved every second there!

• 29th Jun 2015
  • Switzerland

Loved the free pizza night And loved having a working fridge in my room that we could use!!

Location is very close to the beach, a definite plus but depending on your preferences, the views are of concrete walls. It was squeezed in between other apartment buildings. To my wife and I this was not a problem at all, it felt cozy and tranquil, plus the beach was a block away. Only other note worth considering, the free breakfast is toast and a selection of packaged muffins. Coffee and tea are available but not of high quality, pre-ground packaged stuff.

Bathrooms were very dirty and staff are not very welcoming at all. Thought they were quite rude

• 9th Jun 2015

Aloha, Thank you for your stay at The Beach Waikiki Boutique. We had very old flooring tile in the bathroom which made bathroom look dirty sometimes. However, we have just replaced these flooring tiles for ALL rooms this week! Hope you can visit us next time and see the improvements both from facilities and staffs. Mahalo!

excellent location, great rooms. Would recommend anyone visiting Honolulu to stay there.

Great hostel, amazing location a block off Waikiki beach and a very cool staff. Will definitely stay again when I return to Waikiki beach.

The bedrooms and bathrooms were never properly cleaned (I understand that sand gets everywhere, but there was a lot of mold in the bathroom's ceiling). There was a lot of noise - which was only covered by our extremely loud air conditioner. At one point I felt like taking a shower would be worse than not showering at all. The breakfast was really simple (standard for a cheap hostel), but there was also mold in the bread. To top it off, my friend and I got the worst roommates ever.

Really enjoyed my stay. Can only recommend it. Great people, great place!

Very helpful staff. I enjoyed breakfast. Cleanliness of bathroom can be better.

• 24th May 2015
  • Japan

So close to the beach! Has a great atmosphere and seems like they host lots of events. Very welcoming staff. We only got to stay one night, but enjoyed it. Short walk to restaurants and bars as well!

It is a great place to stay if you are traveling alone because people get to know each other! They offer free barbecue and free pizza nights (on specific days) and it is a good opportunity to meet new people!! I recommend and if I come back to Honolulu I will definitely stay there again! If they get a van a do daily guided tours (for the guests, as other Hostels do in Hawaii), they are gonna be the best place to stay in O`ahu!

Nice hostel, very friendly staff, excellent location near the beach, free barbecue and pizza some evenings on the beautiful terrace on the roof. I extended my stay there and can definitely recommend this hostel!

• 8th May 2015

Such a good hostel. The rooms have a private bathroom. Everything is new and clean. Free pizza on Tuesday nights is delicious. All the staff were awesome! Wish I could have stayed longer. Can't hear noise from other rooms which is great.

Hospitality was great, love the little free food events and the list of things to do by the front desk. The location is just amazing! RIGHT BY THE BEACH! Only thing that could improve is the shower -- it's a been damp and dark in there... and quite small.

• 2nd May 2015

Look no further - highly recommend staying here if you're looking for a hostel in Waikiki! 1-min walk to the beach, has low-priced rentals on equipment & honestly has the best staff. Josh, Hailey, Blanca, Namisha - you guys made me feel at home & were so welcoming. While there for quite a number of days, i watched how u guys dealt with visitors - it is no doubt the manager of this place knows what he is doing! You guys are gems! ♥thank u!! Roof top is awesome w/ an outdoor kitchen & has a tv.

Awesome hostel and fantastic location. Great wifi and friendly staff. Not much to say bad about the place. I'll definitely be goning back!

« first « Prev 1 2 3