8.4
Fabulous 1,550 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 1,550 Total Reviews
THE BEACH waikiki boutique hostel Located at 2569 Cartwright Rd., , Honolulu.
USA
Honolulu Hawaii HI 96815 2569 Cartwright Rd.
84% 1550
21.2723794 -157.8211976
    Rooms available

16th Aug 2016

Excellent hostel, in a great location. The only things that let it down (and it is only a marginal complaint) was not been able to use the roof top past 10 because of the neighbors.

• USA, Male, 31-40
13th Aug 2016

First time at a hostel and had a blast meeting people and being so close to Waikiki beach. Can't beat for the price. The freebbq evening was a great way to meet people and have a meal. Breakfast is very light but can get the job done, recommend grabbing some eggs/bacon from a store and cook in the kitchen on the rooftop. They have free rentals of boogie boards and tube floats, you can also rent surfboards and snorkel equip. I will very likely be staying here again on my next trip to Waikiki.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
11th Aug 2016

The staff was very friendly and helpful. If you're looking for a place to eat or something to do, make sure you ask them. Their suggestions are worth the trip. This was my first time staying in a hostel, so I was expecting things to be messy, but my room and the hostel itself was a lot cleaner than I expected. The locker was spacious, more than enough room for personal items. I never felt uncomfortable during my stay and if I get the chance to go back to Hawaii, I'll definitely stay again!

• Australia, Female, 41+
9th Aug 2016

I had a four bed share we had a full size fridge n kitchenette n bathroom n was roomy enough. Staff friendly but a shame the rooftop is closed by 10pm because it's lovely it's down to the laws in Hawaii. Great location

• Australia, Female, 25-30
8th Aug 2016

We had a double bed in a private room with share bathroom. Pretty good set up only shared the bathroom and kitchen with 4 others. Free breakfast was very basic but saved us $$. Position is amazing and public transport super easy.

• England, Female, 25-30
5th Aug 2016

The staff and facilities were fabulous, and the location was perfect. If I come back I'll stay here again. Get booking guys!

• jennifer-a05820
  • Haiti, Female, 18-24
3rd Aug 2016

It was my first experience with hostel, and inwould definitely come back to this one ! Perfect location and staff were very helpful overall amazing trip met alot of very cool people there! Would recommande for sure !

2nd Aug 2016

This hostel is awesome, it's clean, it's near the beach and the staff are awesome. I suggest this hostel if you want to stay in Waikiki.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
28th Jul 2016
5.1

The room types didn't match what was on HostelWorld. we booked a twin room but were given a room with 1 bed. so we had to ask for another room. they accommodated us but didn't appear to have the types of room we booked. very limited cleaning was done. the toilet was clean but the bathroom sink and shower/bath looked like it hadn't been cleaned for months! there was a kitchen but it had no plates or cutlery in it. the AC was good

• kelly_dossantos7788
  • Australia, Female, 31-40
21st Jul 2016
6.0

This hostel is in a great location, but the lack of facilities and cleanliness let it down. Air conditioning in rooms a plus. In an area where there is not many hostels available, this hostel is the better one.