THE BEACH waikiki boutique hostel Reviews

2569 Cartwright Rd., Honolulu, USA

coolest hostel in Waikiki!...out of the 3 I stayed at Great location, staff, atmosphere, rooms with full size kitchen...everything! Its a little bit more expensive than other hostels but you get what you pay for. This is my first choice if I ever come back to Waikiki! Only downside is the security but that's only a small fault. Rooms have locks and there are lockers inside the room to store valuables

Our room seemed uncleaned and we got a very squeaky bunk bed, not as we expected of the pictures on the internet. The room next door was like this, but unfortunately not ours.

• 4th Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

First time ever staying in hostel. Was little bit nervous at first but so happy that did it. Ever one I meet was very nice, easy going witch was great. Waikiki beach was two blocks way from hostel witch was very nice. Room were very clean, bath room was nice. They have free Wii for there guest. Tuesday night they have pizza night for there guest on rooftop. Over all it was very great first time Experience.

• 24th Feb 2015

Was pretty cool, I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel. Location is amazing, and I love the atmosphere of this place :)

• 23rd Feb 2015
  • Poland

I loved this hostel. The rooms have fridges and bathrooms. The rooftop lounge area is amazing. The people are 100% awesome. :-]

Can't ask for a better location

First hostel stay and wasn't sure what to expect but made some great friends. Could have been cleaner but would have been better in all female dorm. Was good overall!

• 22nd Feb 2015

the hostel is ok. Internet connection is very unstable and poor. The guy at reception was quiet good but the girl was a bit useless.

Nicest hostel I've ever been to. Clean, friendly, close to the beach!

• 15th Feb 2015

Really good location and friendly staff. Well worth the slightly higher price for superior facilities. Only issue is the roof closes at 10pm so have to hang out downstairs where there isn't that much room.

It was a great hostel! One of the best I have stayed in. The pros- location is perfect, cheap (if not free) rental equip for beach, the rooftop is pretty nice to hang out on if you are with a group, the rooms are cute and had enough space for the 4 people in mine. Bathroom shelves and lockers in the room made it homey for the few days. Warm showers, always someone at front desk who was knowledgeable,. Only Con-not being able to cook in room kitchen. Would recommend it!

Great place to stay in Waikiki with great staff and very close to the beach. Only problem is that the common room closes at 10PM and there are issues with the neighbors complaining about the noise. Would stay again.

The hostel was great, clean and well located.

Rooms are reasonably clean and has good space except I'm not sure what the point of the kitchenette is if we can't use it. Kept running out of toilet paper so had to keep going to reception to ask for more. The room has trouble being ventilated as the windows are right next to the bunk bed. The bathroom had a really bad smell mixed with a weak cleaning product and urine. This plus the room smell was not good. AC was very good to have. Some staff are friendly and helpful, some aren't.

The staff was amazing, very secure place. The one thing I realy didn't care for were the beds. Very uncomfortable, springs everywhere, and super loud/creaky. All in all, I would highly recommend this hostel. It has a lot of positives! There's free beach equipment, cheap snorkel surf board rentals, BBQ, parking $10, free linen, and good washer dryer. One negative in a mountain of amazing perks. Mahalo!!

Great place to stay. Everyone staying including staff were very friendly. Rooms were clean as well as the bathrooms. Waikiki like literally 2 min walk away was awesome. I Was really disappointed that I had to stay in seaside one night of my 2 night stay because they over booked. I booked 4 months in advance so you think that would of been enough time. 2nd night ended up being free so I was thankful for that. Room was a little hot but would still come back and stay again!

• 4th Feb 2015

Good rooms with their own bathrooms and small kitchens but you're not allowed to ise these kitchens for cooking. There is a kitchen on the balcony but it's not very big or well equipt. Good location close to Diamond Head crater with the beach and bus stops really close and a supermarket not far. Don't expect much from the free breakfast as it's only toast and hot drinks. Most of the staff are really friendly and helpful and reception is 24 hours.

Friendly, very helpful and accommodating staff. Clean room with adequate storage space.

The staff helped make my experience in Waikiki fun and memorable with planned social nights and great recommendations for how to fill the days.

This place pretty much had it all. The free (and really good food) on Tuesday and Saturday were great. Cool set up of the rooms and outside common area. It closes at 10 pm, so be prepared to go out. I wish they were a little more proactive about what tours to go on, etc., but nonetheless a great spot.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4