THE BEACH waikiki boutique hostel Reviews

2569 Cartwright Rd., Honolulu, USA

we made a nice party, very international. totally recommended

Very dirt

location sensational! free breakfast, people friendly

• 23rd Feb 2014

Had such a great time at the hostel. Staff were all friendly and helpful. The room was clean, and the place was a great location, right by the beach. The free pizza night and free beer nights really create a fun atmosphere.

• 22nd Feb 2014

A very nice hostel, a bit hidden between huge monster hotels, with a very interesting location, very very nice staff and good entertainment. It was a rich experience ;)

Everything was perfect: the people, the facilities, the cleanliness, etc. I met new friends to talk and spend time with. Also the hostel was near from Sheraton Moana Surfrider Hotel where my ISROMAC15 Congress was held.....

we didn't stay. we cancelled the booking prior to leaving New Zealand

• 17th Feb 2014
  • New Zealand

A great located hostel! I recommend it highly.

the best place to stay in honolulu by far!

• 14th Feb 2014
  • Greece

Loved staying at Waikiki backpackers hostel. Did not want to leave. The staff was so nice and helpfull and a perfect location as well :)

• 13th Feb 2014
  • Faroe Islands

The hostel has a very nice location. rooms are big with its own refrigirator and kitchen... I really liked that. Common area is a bit small and the hostel is a bit pricy.

No security at all, the staff very rude and not helpful.

• 12th Feb 2014
  • Spain

Slightly drab hostel, helpful enough staff but charged us a nights accommodation when we only wanted to stay for one. We had reserved on-line and paid a deposit by card, but as you know travel plans change. As for that, alright place to stay but not that appealing to hang around during the day/night. Lack of good common areas.

• 6th Feb 2014

We love staying there, it is my 3rd time there and my new wife's 1st time, it is 3 minutes and 37 seconds from Waikiki beach, it was a honeymoon for us and diddnt let us down, I would highly recommend this place!!!

I had never stayed at a Hostel before but these guys at Waikiki Backpackers Hostel did not make me regret it! It was so much fun. The staff was so friendly and they made sure I was settled in and taken care of they even had great tips about the area. The room was pretty great for what you pay I had a room with three other girls and we had a private bathroom fridge and sink with a microwave. It is located in a great area around everything yiu might need. Greatest time I've ever spent traveling!

• 6th Feb 2014
  • Guatemala

It is not a bad place. Good location.

It's not the best hostel but it's quite OK. Some part of the staff were extremely friendly, other seemed to have so much work to manage everything that they had no time for a smile. I read very bad comments on this hostel before sleeping there, but indeed it's quite OK.

• 5th Feb 2014

Good: - Location: even though Waikiki is awfull, it's near the beach. - They have lockers - Breakfast was included - Probably on of the best deals in Waikiki because it lacks competition Bad: - Waikiki is really not a nice place to stay - Everything is just average - Expensive!! Like everything in Waikiki

1 2 3 Next » last »