THE BEACH waikiki boutique hostel Reviews

2569 Cartwright Rd., Honolulu, USA

Room was big and with a bathroom. Good location.

Third hostel I have used and it's the BEST. First w air conditioning. I will make this my first choice when I visit again.

this hostel is great, perfectly located, and the staff was more than one good ask for. i had a wonderful experience and met some really cool people that made my stay more perfect. OMG the beds were heavenly comfy, especially after a day out. I highly recommend this hostel to solo or dual+ travelers.

Stayed here recently. There was no card/EFTPOS facility functioning so we had to pay in cash, which was supposed to be resolved soon but had not been by the time I left (I stayed for a week). I also gave them a $10 deposit for the key, which should/was promised to be returned to me when I left. When I checked out, they claimed I never gave the $10 deposit and did not return my money. Out of principle, it is poor form. Maybe it was muddled with the $700 cash we had to pay??

This was my first time staying at a Hostel and thanks to the friendliness of the staff and overall atmosphere, I cant wait to book my next trip. Waikiki Backpackers had all sorts of events going on at night and it was a very comfortable environment. Easy to meet people and excellent location. Beds were very nice and the staff was excellent, highly recommend this Hostel.

• 2nd Apr 2014

Amazing hostel. Perfect location to explore Waikiki as it conveniently located behind the major front beach hotels and not far from LuLu's bar. Also has great facilities especially in the private rooms. Staff were awesome and extremely helpful especially Kesha :) Good times!

1 2 3 Next » last »