THE BEACH waikiki boutique hostel Reviews

2569 Cartwright Rd., Honolulu, USA

Just ended up staying one night but it was a good experience. I've stayed in a few hostels on the island, I'll definitely be back to this one. Friendly staff, good location, I liked the layout of the room I stayed, a four bed.

• 10th Sep 2015

Loved my stay here. Such a great location and the rooftop is great!

• 6th Sep 2015

So so so good! Staff were so lovely and the rooms were reasonably sized and clean- definitely returning :)

• 21st Aug 2015

The AC was a bonas cool the room perfectly and sleeped alot better Breakfast, location, staff, etc all good

Nice Hostel, we had a nice roof with a lot of space and private bathroom. They have a really nice rooftop where they serve dinner and have a free pizza night once a week. Only down side is that they close it up pretty early in the night, i believe it was 10pm which was kind a sad so we were just hanging out in front of the hotel.

We stayed in a private room, thought it was a bit expensive but it was top quality with fridge, TV, pull out couch, en-suite, good AC. Free all you can eat pizza on Tuesday and Saturday was great to get people together and social but apart from that it was quiet so a good balance really! Top place, highly recommend

1 2 3 4 Next » last »