TIU Front Page Hostel Reviews

42 Koblevskaya Street, Odessa, Ukraine

I booked a private room, paid my deposit, but couldn't check in, since the hostel turned out to be closed. Noone was aswering the cell phone, and I got no respond to my email. No prior warning or communication. At 11 pm I got a call from a different hostel (Babushka hostel) telling that they got our reservation and were wondering whether we are coming. Funny, we didn't even know that our reservation had been transfered somewhere. In the end, I didn't get my deposit back.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Ukraine

Great hostel, friendly staff, comfortable rooms and with central location. They have a great kitchen and good showers / bathrooms. Defenitely worth the money.

We enjoyed staying in the hostel! It's located in the heart of Odessa city in an old building with veeeery high ceiling and big windows. The rooms are clean (we stayed in a private double decorated in a retro style). Staff is super friendly and professional. So, it's all about comfort and atmosphere - it was great. Hostel is highly recommended to everyone

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Ukraine

I came to Odessa during the Ukraine political crisis, so as tourists were scared to come to the city, the hostel was nearly empty and therefore quiet, cozy, nice! But I can strongly recommend it even in the time of crises and I am sure there will be nice staff, ready to help and make you feel as being at home. Thanks, guys!

Clean. Well located. Spacious. Relaxing. Odessa is a cool city as well - very vibrant.

Clean, comfortable beds, very fast wifi, quiet, friendly staff. Great hostel! Highly recommended.

The dorm, kitchen and the common room are spacious, sunny and welcoming. The bunks are comfy as heck and it's quiet -- at least in the off season -- until practically noon, so you can sleep as late as you want. The proprietor, Adam, and the other staff members are super friendly, helpful and interesting. Everything is spotless. The regulars are fun to hang out with. And, most importantly, THEY HAVE A CAT. I LOVE YOU MURKLA.

Adam is an excellent host, the location is excellent and it is a chill, funky hostel with an eclectic bunch of travelers. Definitely the place to stay in Odessa.

Hello, I could stay there just one night, everything was okay, except snoring voices :)

• 11th Mar 2014
  • Turkey

Since the crux of the Hostel experience in based upon communal living it would seem obvious that people who are sensitive to the snoring of fellow guests should either (a) not be cheap & book a private room or (b) not be cheap & buy some earplugs..Our legal team recommend these options because the owner's preferred alternative of smothering complaining guests with a pillow (to help insulate them from the offensive snoring) could prove legally problematic.

Adam Nikolai and Svetlana was nice friendly and good people i wish them best things from heart this is very good hostel in Odessa