TIU Front Page Hostel Reviews

42 Koblevskaya Street, Odessa, Ukraine

I booked a private room, paid my deposit, but couldn't check in, since the hostel turned out to be closed. Noone was aswering the cell phone, and I got no respond to my email. No prior warning or communication. At 11 pm I got a call from a different hostel (Babushka hostel) telling that they got our reservation and were wondering whether we are coming. Funny, we didn't even know that our reservation had been transfered somewhere. In the end, I didn't get my deposit back.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Ukraine

Great hostel, friendly staff, comfortable rooms and with central location. They have a great kitchen and good showers / bathrooms. Defenitely worth the money.

We enjoyed staying in the hostel! It's located in the heart of Odessa city in an old building with veeeery high ceiling and big windows. The rooms are clean (we stayed in a private double decorated in a retro style). Staff is super friendly and professional. So, it's all about comfort and atmosphere - it was great. Hostel is highly recommended to everyone

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Ukraine

I came to Odessa during the Ukraine political crisis, so as tourists were scared to come to the city, the hostel was nearly empty and therefore quiet, cozy, nice! But I can strongly recommend it even in the time of crises and I am sure there will be nice staff, ready to help and make you feel as being at home. Thanks, guys!