TIU Front Page Hostel Reviews

42 Koblevskaya Street, Odessa, Ukraine

The dorm, kitchen and the common room are spacious, sunny and welcoming. The bunks are comfy as heck and it's quiet -- at least in the off season -- until practically noon, so you can sleep as late as you want. The proprietor, Adam, and the other staff members are super friendly, helpful and interesting. Everything is spotless. The regulars are fun to hang out with. And, most importantly, THEY HAVE A CAT. I LOVE YOU MURKLA.

Adam is an excellent host, the location is excellent and it is a chill, funky hostel with an eclectic bunch of travelers. Definitely the place to stay in Odessa.

Hello, I could stay there just one night, everything was okay, except snoring voices :)

• 11th Mar 2014
  • Turkey

Since the crux of the Hostel experience in based upon communal living it would seem obvious that people who are sensitive to the snoring of fellow guests should either (a) not be cheap & book a private room or (b) not be cheap & buy some earplugs..Our legal team recommend these options because the owner's preferred alternative of smothering complaining guests with a pillow (to help insulate them from the offensive snoring) could prove legally problematic.

Adam Nikolai and Svetlana was nice friendly and good people i wish them best things from heart this is very good hostel in Odessa

Great hostel, everyone really friendly and helpful and in an ideal location.

I totally recommend the TIU Front Page Hostel! Great relaxed atmosphere, nice and espacially helpfull staff, comfortable beds, clean sanitary facilities, very good location (bus station, 5 minutes to the city centre, close and nice meeting point at the cathedral, very close supermarket), wi-fi and also two computers with internet connection! For those who want breakfast, there is no breakfast but a equipped kitchen :) So I enjoyed my stay there and I felt very well! Thank You!

• 18th Feb 2014

Probably the best hostel İve stayed in for a long while. Everything was perfect. The staff were more than willing to helpout and socalise with the guests. The atmosphere was very relaxed. So glad to have found this hostel.

• 24th Jan 2014

Very good atmosphere :) I felt at home :) and I will stay again soon, and my next visit to the Ukraine :)

• 23rd Jan 2014

This is my 3rd visit to the hostel..it is as perfect as always.!!The staff are genuinely fantastic.Especially Sveta. The location is superb ,bang in the city centre.Close to 24 hour shops etc. And all tourist attractions. This hostel is clean..and this is very important to me.The beds are comfortable and the rooms large and spacious. I really recommend this hostel to anybody.

Probably my favourite hostel in Ukraine. Super cool building decorated in a funky way. The staff and in particular Svetlana were very helpful and kind. We had a great night out at the wardrobe club. Location is excellent too. I recommend this hostel and have fond memories of my stay there.

This is the best hostel in the best city on earth! Good location in the heart of the city. Lots of showers, large kitchen, large bedrooms, nice beds. The hostel is always clean and spacious. Great staff and a very good boss. ;) Thank TIU Front Page Hostel, we will come again!

• 30th Oct 2013