9.3
Superb 646 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 646 Total Reviews
TIU Kreschatik Located at Apt 11 Kreschatik 8b, , Kiev.
Ukraine
Kiev 01001 Apt 11 Kreschatik 8b
93% 646
50.4521340 30.5257862
    Rooms available

• rgaluz758523
  • France, Male, 25-30
13th May 2016

it's perfectly located in Kiev in deep city center near the Maidan Alex the owner is really nice to the customer, always here to help or give information if needed I had a lovely stay in this hostel in Kiev I really recommended it !

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
1st May 2016

Amazing location and hostel close to maidan and the metro. Alex was very helpful with our bus issues.

23rd Apr 2016

the guy who welcomes you is very friendly and helps you with everything. The kitchen it is great and the beds...i wanted to take one home with me!!!! super comfortable xdd maybe missing just one toilet?! the rest is great! and the location super super centric!

• England, Female, 41+
14th Apr 2016
6.0

Central location with reasonable facilities but let down by the types of guests that this hostel goes for....guys (young and old) from US, Canada and Europe who are in Ukraine for a fun time!! Only other girls, spoke okay english and were lovely girls but very young and not really into the sort of things that an older, European woman was interested in finding out about. Not a place if you're a single female traveller looking to meet other likeminded travellers!

• England, Male, 18-24
12th Apr 2016

I was so impressed with this hostel, easily one of the best I have ever stayed in! Alex, the manager is incredibly friendly and helpful, he often guided me to the local hotspots such as shops and bars. I only had a few days in Kiev but I immediately met some new people in the hostels common room. The place is kept clean and tidy and I had no concerns about security at all as when I arrived a new locking code system had just been installed. There is also free WiFi. Couldn't ask for anything else

5th Apr 2016

This hostel was great. Alex was extremely kind to us and really helped make our short stay in Kiev as great as it could be. The hostel is right on the Main Street, extremely close to Independence Square. Alex gave us an amazing lunch recommendation just across he street, and rally helped us plan our day out. The quarters are great for what you pay for. I would definitely come back here.

• Greece, Female, 25-30
29th Mar 2016
7.4

I would say that it is "couchsurfing on payment", not hostel (I dislike hostels being illegal businesses that can't give receipts).

• Germany, Female, 41+
27th Mar 2016

A lot has been said in other reviews about Alex, all of it true. Here I want to add my praise for his assistant, Diana. She really went out of her way to help me in any way she could. I could not have had a more pleasant stay. Karola

25th Mar 2016

Great location, Staff very helpful. A home from home in Kiev.

• England, Female, 18-24
21st Mar 2016

Alex is a very nice charming host