TIU Kreschatik Reviews

Apt 11 Kreschatik 8b, Kiev, Ukraine

Couldn't fault the hostel. Excellently located apartment just down a passage off the main street, which meant it was both right in the heart of Kiev, whilst also being very quiet at night. The hostel was always very clean, and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful, even ordering us a taxi at midnight for 7am the next morning as we had forgotten to ask earlier! Highly recommend.

• 26th Feb 2015

My stay in Kreschatic was pleasant and I was welcomed by Yaroslav how took care of the Hostel and did a brilliant work . Sam

• 20th Jan 2015
  • Iceland

Thank you for the review, Sam!

front door lock is annoying, with the numbers not visible.

• 19th Jan 2015

Had a great time, will certainly be back! =D

Чудовий, домашній, затишний хостел. Я, насправді, почувався як вдома. А це ще й на самому хрещатику!!!!. Дуже рекомендую. Наступного разу знову би там зупинився. Вітання чудовій Олі!!

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Ukraine

I've been to many hostels which claim to "feel like home", but this one really did. Olga, who runs the hostel with such a passion, took great care of us and helped when ever she could, for example while booking train tickets or negotiating with the Chernobyl tour agency to save us the last seats. The hostel itself is very well located and clean and safe and the other people we met there were a great enrichment to the nice atmosphere. I will definitly choose this hostel again!

• 14th Jan 2015

Everything was excellent, thank you!

I had really good time over there. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. On top of that, it is a small hostel, so it gives it an atmosphere which is quite welcoming.

I have been in a lot of hostels in the world and this is definitely the best where I have been. Great staff, clean, right in the city center!! I felt like I was home :)

Olga is amazing!

• 28th Dec 2014

We had a very good stay at the TIU Kreschatik. The staff was very nice and welcoming. Olga, the host had a lot of recommendations for us and made us feel home from the first minute. The hostel is right next to the Maidan and a lot of interesting places, bars and restaurants are in walking distance. The common room and the kitchen are a good place to meet the other guests and to chill.

• 26th Dec 2014

Great spot and Olga was very helpful for all our queries. We would go back!

• 18th Dec 2014

Hostel was amazing! Will definetely book there again whenever I make it back to Kyiv. It's an small hostel so everyone is able to meet each other. Olga is great! Location is within 4 minute walk of Maidan Square

Olga is awesome! Place is clean, friendly, and in a perfect location.

• 6th Dec 2014

I've now been staying here on and off for 2 months and it has become my base in Kyiv. It's small - a 10-bed dorm and a private room, so there are never too many guests and you have a chance to get to know people personally. Be warned - this isn't a party hostel where you get drunk every night and party til sunrise. Instead, it feels like sharing an apartment with friends, the best one being the soulful hippy manager - Olga! The location is extremely convenient - 5 mins from Maidan N and food.

One of best small hostels I've stayed at in my life! Olga is great

With this hostel you're right in the center of everything happening in Kiev and everything you might need at any time of the day or night is just a few steps away, but still it's a quiet location. The staff is super friendly and would help with any question I had. I'm travelling a lot and this is definitely one of my favorite hostels!

Awesome stay in an amazing city. Thank you very much Olga for sorting me and Joe out and being so helpful. Fantastic stay and I look to visiting again!! Kel

• 10th Nov 2014

Had an amazing time, Olga was invaluable with tips on places to go and general assistance in navigating the city. Would definitely stay again. Joe

• 10th Nov 2014