TIU Kreschatik Reviews

Apt 11 Kreschatik 8b, Kiev, Ukraine

As good as home.

location was perfect. staff really friendly. maybe kiev isn't so popular to travel to now as the atmosphere was average. also there's only 1 bathroom. maybe I just came at an unlucky time

I really enjoyed my time at TIU! I loved the small, intimate space and the laid back atmosphere. Between Yuroslav going above and beyond to find me a way to the Love Tunnel and Alex's incredible singing/guitar playing, the staff were truly amazing!! The hostel's location is ideal and completely safe. I will definitely stay here if I ever find myself in Kiev again.

Very nice staff, always ready to answer your questions and requests! Good location, really next to Maidan Square for a very good price. The place to stay one or two nights!

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

very nice hostel, close to Maidan square. Very good directions.

wonderful place, wonderful people!

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Switzerland

A great find, really central, safe, great staff

Fantastic experience. This is literally the best hostel I've stayed at in the last 2 months. Literally!!! Cleanest and cheapest hostel from Georgia, Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria, and Romania. I would definitely stay here again. Great kitchen. Washer and dryer, very cheap. Everything else is included. The staff took care of everything I needed. Including special requests with my bicycle that they weren't obliged to take care of.

best location possible

• 8th Jun 2015

A lovely small hostel that is spotlessly clean and the staff are happy to help. Great value and is located very close to Independant Square.

Very nice here, I enjoyed my stay. The location is fantastic and the staff was very nice. Will be back sometime.

The staff was amazing!!

• 21st May 2015

Excellent hostel! Best location : 1 min. from Maidan square. This is not like any hostel : you just feel at home. Amazing staff. Olga was very nice and helpful. She helped me to book my Chernobyl trip, showed me where was the free walking tour, recommanded good places to eat, offered me some breakfast and did my laundry when I was away. Good conversations with her and the others travellers. I arrived before check in and left after check out, and it wasn't a problem. I recommand this hostel!

What more can we hope for? Hmmm, ok, you can stabilize the bed frames a little bit more! :)

Very centrally located. Small hostel which makes you feel home.

Everything was great, except one thing. How on Earth can 22 people (if the hostel is full and if I counted beds correctly ) use one bathroom and one toilet?

• 1st May 2015
  • Slovakia
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Top hostel, would highly recommend. Great location, clean conditions, friendly owners and a good atmosphere.

Great location and extremely helpful staff (greetings to Yaroslava and her husband), eager to answer any questions we may have. We had big and comfortable double room. There is only one bathroom (separate toilet), although during our stay there were no queues. Hostel is located on the main street of Kiev (100m from Maidan), but it is hidden and calm. Might have been a bit cheaper taking into account nowadays local currency value.

This is a great hostel. Yuroslav was a welcoming host and took time making me comfortable with Kyiv as it was my first visit. The hostel is centrally-located and secure, small, cosy. This isn't a party hostel, however the hostel pulls an interesting crowd of people. We went out most nights for dinner, drinks, etc.

• 19th Apr 2015

Everything was perfect, and the borscht was delicious! The hostel had a really good feel to it, the staff were great, and the people staying there were a very interesting bunch. I would definitely stay again if I am ever in Kyiv again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3