TIU Kreschatik Reviews

Apt 11 Kreschatik 8b, Kiev, Ukraine

ROMAN KEEPS THE HOSTEL SPOTLESS AND WILL GET UP NO MATTER WHAT TIME IT IS TO MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT MISS YOUR FIGHT,

Everything was perfect with my stay in this hostel, the manager olga is a very friendly and kind girl who made this hostel so warm. The hostel is in the hearth of kiev but just a bit difficult to find unfortunately like everywhere in ukraine. The best thing is the guests are not allowed to enter the hostel with shoes (you are given flip flops) which makes this hostel undoubtedly clean and makes us feel like we are at home.

The best hostel in Kiew, with the best Olga!! :))

Great Location, Very Nice Atmosphere and Helpful Staff. I will definitely stay at this hostel again! See you again Olga and Artyom!

I was only briefly there and spent very little itself in the hostel, but the host Olga herself is ridiculously nice and was always willing to help. It has a nice cosy atmosphere, and the location couldn't be any better.

It was our first time visiting Ukraine, and not knowing any Russian (for Kiev) we were quite nervous. Olga was helpful and tried to make us feel more at ease. The hostel (which is in an apartment building) is in a fantastic location to sights in Kiev, a supermarket and places to eat right nearby as well. The apartment and rooms at clean and tidy, and Olga has created a cosy atmosphere. Thank you for having us!

The best location in kiev you can think of, if you want to be in the heart of the city where all the action is! Thumbs up for this! Also Olga, an extremely friendly and helpfull host! Thumbs down for getting to the hostel :( you have to walk through a shady backyard type of place, and then the hostel isn't declined anywhere. You just have to "know" where the door and what the security code is to press on the door. Also only one shower/toilet in seperate rooms. Overall a great place though!!! :)

Great location. Very friendly and knowledgable staff. Overall I would highly recommend it to someone looking for a place to stay in Kiev. My only complaint is it is difficult to find as there is no visible signage on the street directing you to the back of the courtyard.

• 2nd Nov 2013

Really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Roman was really helpful informing me on things to see around Kiev and assisting me with onward travel plans. All in all he's a top bloke and kind genuine person. I gave the atmosphere a Good rating because it was off season and the hostel was around 50% full. I highly recommend this hostel