TIU Kreschatik Reviews

Apt 11 Kreschatik 8b, Kiev, Ukraine

It was my first hostel experience. And I was excited, hostel is very good. Alex is very cool guy :)

Very safe hostel, you have to enter a pin code to get in. Location is very good, only a few minutes to walk to Maidan. The staff speaks good English and is helpful.

Great location that is seconds away from the main square and so close to bars, restaurants, shops and transport. The atmosphere has a great vibe that starts with Donny, the owner and his team. They really take care and go the extra mile with providing info about the city and where are the best places to be, as well as helping you out with tours and travel. They even frequent nights out depending on how busy the hostel is at night and really know how to have a good time.

I just stay one night, but the hostel has a good location, easy to find using directions, the host gave me all attention to visit the city.

Everything is very good, location is perfect just 2 minutes walk for independence square. Staff ( Alex ) is very friendly and helpful guy . There is only one negative point about this hostel that only one bathroom and toilet in the hostel which is used by almost 15 people so you can wait for shower or toilet sometimes but its not a big problem of course :)

Very clean Hostel With nice staff who helps you with Every question you have. Totally confident and can recommand it.

• 14th Jul 2015

Good hostel, just 3 min from the independence square! If you are looking for a cheap and nice ambient hostel definitely this is your place :)

Nothing's wrong about this place. The place is clean, the kitchen has everything you need, wifi is good. Moderate size hostel, it's easy to meet new people. You can so you laundry for pretty much nothing. Great value for the price!

The staff were very friendly and helpful

• 30th Jun 2015

As good as home.

location was perfect. staff really friendly. maybe kiev isn't so popular to travel to now as the atmosphere was average. also there's only 1 bathroom. maybe I just came at an unlucky time

I really enjoyed my time at TIU! I loved the small, intimate space and the laid back atmosphere. Between Yuroslav going above and beyond to find me a way to the Love Tunnel and Alex's incredible singing/guitar playing, the staff were truly amazing!! The hostel's location is ideal and completely safe. I will definitely stay here if I ever find myself in Kiev again.

Very nice staff, always ready to answer your questions and requests! Good location, really next to Maidan Square for a very good price. The place to stay one or two nights!

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

very nice hostel, close to Maidan square. Very good directions.

wonderful place, wonderful people!

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Switzerland

A great find, really central, safe, great staff

Fantastic experience. This is literally the best hostel I've stayed at in the last 2 months. Literally!!! Cleanest and cheapest hostel from Georgia, Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria, and Romania. I would definitely stay here again. Great kitchen. Washer and dryer, very cheap. Everything else is included. The staff took care of everything I needed. Including special requests with my bicycle that they weren't obliged to take care of.

best location possible

• 8th Jun 2015

A lovely small hostel that is spotlessly clean and the staff are happy to help. Great value and is located very close to Independant Square.

Very nice here, I enjoyed my stay. The location is fantastic and the staff was very nice. Will be back sometime.

« first « Prev 1 2 3