9.3
Superb 670 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 670 Total Reviews
TIU Kreschatik Located at Apt 11 Kreschatik 8b, , Kiev.
Ukraine
Kiev 01001 Apt 11 Kreschatik 8b
93% 670
50.4521340 30.5257862
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
8th Jul 2016

Fairly small hostel up on the 4th floor, but the people and location are great. It's not palatial, but has a nice, homely feel. Would stay again

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
6th Jul 2016

I had an excellent time at TIU Kreschatik! Fantastic people. Can't wait to come back

6th Jul 2016

Nice small hostel, very good location, way to go, Alex!

1st Jul 2016

Had some money stolen but other than that... Great place! Would visit again.

28th Jun 2016

This hostel is amazing. It feels more like a couchsurfing place than a hostel, and I mean that in the best way possible. The host, Alex, was very kind, helpful, and fun. The location, right next to the Maidan, was fantastic. It was a very cozy place that made it easy to meet and talk to the other guests. This was the only hostel I've ever been to where I've met literally every other guest during my stay. I would give "atmosphere" a score of 100 if I could. I highly recommend it.

18th Jun 2016

I really liked the feeling of this hostel. It felt like I was in a friend's flat. It was very cozy. What I didn't like was having to walk in the dark through an alley to get there. If there were lights there I would have felt safer.

18th Jun 2016

Alex was a fantastic host (the best host I've ever had). Unfortunately during my stay the water pipe outside burst, and Alex got us access to showers elsewhere. I had a fantastic time at this hostel, the atmosphere was fantastic, but not loud. The environment was very social. The hostel was very clean, and the location was perfect. There was an access code to the building, the hostel, and also lockers available for guests to use. Unfortunately there was only one shower and toilet.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
18th Jun 2016

This hostel felt the most like home of any I've stayed in, including some Airbnbs. It is set up like an apartment, and the kitchen and living room area made interacting with others super easy and natural. Alex was a great host the entire time. We stayed in the private room which had four total sleeping spots, so if you come with friends it would be perfect. In resolving an issue caused by a water outage (broken pipe to block), our host showed he was serious about providing an excellent stay.

9th Jun 2016

Had a great few days here the staff were very helpful.

7th Jun 2016

The hostel is in an excellent location, has a well-equipped kitchen, great WiFi, and an atmosphere that feels like you're staying with friends you've known for a while (Alex is an awesome hostel host). I will definitely be returning.