TIU Kreschatik Reviews

Apt 11 Kreschatik 8b, Kiev, Ukraine

Great hostel in a good location. Very helpful staff from beginning to end. Highly recommended.

Great hostel, very well located,good ambience. But most important the staff, Alex and Olgaare the bests hosts I've ever had, so much fun with them and so helpful.

I had such a great weekend in Kyiv thanks to TIU Kreschatik. TIU has a real hostel athmosphere with his amazing staff. I am thankful for this fantastic experience!

Staying in TIU Kreschatik definetely contributed to making me feel so comfortable in Kiev. I met really nice and interesting people there, including the staff! The hostel is actually very small - I think they had only three rooms, the common room (with really comfy couches and armchairs!!) and the kitchen. Having only one bathroom and one toilet for everybody turned out to be no problem at all! Plus, everything was very, very clean at all times. Thank you very much! Guys, keep being awesome! :)

Great atmosphere, very personal. Felt like family, everyone welcome! Staff are friendly and ready to help with anything, they also have lots of great suggestions. Location is absolutely amazing, SO close to the main square of Kyiv and able to walk to almost everywhere. Female dorm was tidy and nice. Only one bathroom and one shower, but I had no problems, and never had to wait more than 5 minutes. Great value!

• 7th Aug 2015

Great Hostel with great staff and and excellent location minutes walking form the main square and shopping district.

It was my first hostel experience. And I was excited, hostel is very good. Alex is very cool guy :)

A very nice and confortable Hostel in Kiev Center. I spent only one night but peope are really friendly and hey arranged to get me a lift to the airport was very nice.

• 29th Jul 2015

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. It felt like familiy!

Very safe hostel, you have to enter a pin code to get in. Location is very good, only a few minutes to walk to Maidan. The staff speaks good English and is helpful.

Great location that is seconds away from the main square and so close to bars, restaurants, shops and transport. The atmosphere has a great vibe that starts with Donny, the owner and his team. They really take care and go the extra mile with providing info about the city and where are the best places to be, as well as helping you out with tours and travel. They even frequent nights out depending on how busy the hostel is at night and really know how to have a good time.

I just stay one night, but the hostel has a good location, easy to find using directions, the host gave me all attention to visit the city.

Everything is very good, location is perfect just 2 minutes walk for independence square. Staff ( Alex ) is very friendly and helpful guy . There is only one negative point about this hostel that only one bathroom and toilet in the hostel which is used by almost 15 people so you can wait for shower or toilet sometimes but its not a big problem of course :)

Very clean Hostel With nice staff who helps you with Every question you have. Totally confident and can recommand it.

• 14th Jul 2015

Good hostel, just 3 min from the independence square! If you are looking for a cheap and nice ambient hostel definitely this is your place :)

Nothing's wrong about this place. The place is clean, the kitchen has everything you need, wifi is good. Moderate size hostel, it's easy to meet new people. You can so you laundry for pretty much nothing. Great value for the price!

The staff were very friendly and helpful

• 30th Jun 2015

As good as home.

location was perfect. staff really friendly. maybe kiev isn't so popular to travel to now as the atmosphere was average. also there's only 1 bathroom. maybe I just came at an unlucky time

I really enjoyed my time at TIU! I loved the small, intimate space and the laid back atmosphere. Between Yuroslav going above and beyond to find me a way to the Love Tunnel and Alex's incredible singing/guitar playing, the staff were truly amazing!! The hostel's location is ideal and completely safe. I will definitely stay here if I ever find myself in Kiev again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3