TIU Kreschatik Reviews

Apt 11 Kreschatik 8b, Kiev, Ukraine

I have rated all of this excellent with no word of a lie. From the moment I crossed the threshold, I felt at home - what a wonderful introduction to Ukraine! Just 100m from Maidan, the staff are lovely and I felt totally comfortable from day one - a very trusting, homely and friendly atmosphere. Slava Ukrainu!

• 2nd Jul 2014

You will NOT DIE if you come to Ukraine, and you will CERTAINLY be safe at TIU. As a former Peace Corps Volunteer who stayed at TIU during the height of the Maidan Revolution when riot police where fighting protestors, all remained calm and safe and comfortable in TIU. I have never seen Maidan more peaceful than now. Olga, the manager, is a gracious host who will do anything for you to help you out in a new city - from calling a taxi, explaining maps, restaurant tips to talking about life =).

• 1st Jul 2014

Cozy and welcoming Place. Olga, staff member, even made warm sandwitches and tea at the first evening as I arrived late and tired.

1 2 Next » last »