TIU Kreschatik Reviews

Apt 11 Kreschatik 8b, Kiev, Ukraine

This hostel is amazing! There is nothing the hostess wont help you with or tells you about. Next to that the location is amazingly close to everything, where if you want it you can walk anywhere within 20 minutes. Lastly i think the price is very good for the kind of service you get, so ill definantly come back here!

• 14th May 2015

What more can we hope for? Hmmm, ok, you can stabilize the bed frames a little bit more! :)

Very centrally located. Small hostel which makes you feel home.

Everything was great, except one thing. How on Earth can 22 people (if the hostel is full and if I counted beds correctly ) use one bathroom and one toilet?

• 1st May 2015
  • Slovakia
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Top hostel, would highly recommend. Great location, clean conditions, friendly owners and a good atmosphere.

Great location and extremely helpful staff (greetings to Yaroslava and her husband), eager to answer any questions we may have. We had big and comfortable double room. There is only one bathroom (separate toilet), although during our stay there were no queues. Hostel is located on the main street of Kiev (100m from Maidan), but it is hidden and calm. Might have been a bit cheaper taking into account nowadays local currency value.

This is a great hostel. Yuroslav was a welcoming host and took time making me comfortable with Kyiv as it was my first visit. The hostel is centrally-located and secure, small, cosy. This isn't a party hostel, however the hostel pulls an interesting crowd of people. We went out most nights for dinner, drinks, etc.

• 19th Apr 2015

Everything was perfect, and the borscht was delicious! The hostel had a really good feel to it, the staff were great, and the people staying there were a very interesting bunch. I would definitely stay again if I am ever in Kyiv again.

This was my first time staying in a big dormitary in Ukraine, and it was a nice place in view of everything so well organzied by the host who would try their best to respond to any of your requests. The hosts are friendly, polite, and so welcoming to any of my questions. I do not expect much in a hostel stay, so long as here is a tidy, clean, good security and wifi equipped is already good enough for me. It's execellently well located in the city centre, just less than 5 minutes to Maidan!

TIU Kreschatik is an acceptable hostel to stay at if you are traveling on a budget and looking for a decent hostel. Excellent location. Lockers could be a tad larger, and more than one shower and toilet would be helpful.

The staff are amazing, and they make the hostel worth staying at! There is only one shower and toilet, so it gets busy during peak hours, and the shower could be cleaner. But the beds are clean and comfortable. I very much enjoyed my stay here.

TIU hostel is a great little gem! The small size of the hostel means it has a personal feel and I instantly felt at home. Yaroslav, the host, is very kind and always happy to help out. The other guests there were very nice and interesting too. Highly recommended :)

• 8th Apr 2015

Great staff and location. Very quiet, actually too quiet for me, to the point where you almost find you're self tip-toeing around. It seemed many of the guests were living there as opposed to travelling.

• 30th Mar 2015

The location of this hostel is wonderful. Practically within the main square and other amenities like restaurants, shops, market, and transport. The staff is incredibly nice & helpful. It only has one bathroom and one shower, which isn't necessarily a deal breaker if there aren't many people staying at the time you're there, but I can see how it might become an issue. I'd definitely stay here again though. It's an excellent deal and you're guaranteed a safe, friendly, & comfortable stay.

Host is extremely helpful in arranging sights, restaurants, and activities. Location is exceptional.

My stay here was great! This hostel is cozy, welcoming, and quiet - perfect place to relax and catch up on much needed rest. Yaroslav was very welcoming and helpful, showing me around, giving advice, and calling a cab for me for the morning. Location couldn't be better and you get very good value for your money. I recommend to stay here :)

Definitely worth staying here -- very nice staff, loads of interesting characters passing through, a good location and affordable rate. The atmosphere is laid back and friendly; it's not a party hostel that will keep you from sleeping all night (though the staff is helpful in finding you a party if that's what you're looking for!). In short, staff will help you with whatever you need!

• 22nd Mar 2015
  • Russia

Better than a classical youth hostel, there is a spirit of flat-sharing. The owner give you all the good spots where to hang out and furthermore all the tenants where all very friendly, funny and opened minded. I recommend greatly to all people who which to spend some time at Kiev, and for cost so affordable. You can’t regret it.

• 16th Mar 2015

Good place with a relly nice staff! It's going to be my next hostel here!

A very nice and lovely little hostel in the very center of Kiev. From here most sights are near by and easily reachible by feet. The whole hostel has a cool laid back vibe and is definitely recommendable, though not for travellers on the search for a "party hostel".

• 15th Mar 2015