TK Kaohsiung Hostel Reviews

6F.-9, No.53, Zhongzheng 4th Road, Xinxing District, Kaohsiung, Taiwan

The hostel is comfortable and very clean. It's a good choice for a quick stop of backpackers.

Beautiful hostel, very airy and clean. The rooms were comfortable, although I didn't like having to share air con with the room next door - I wanted it on and they turned it off! The staff were excellent, and even came back late one evening after my son locked himself out of the room. The hostel has many good facilities but it would be good if they had a relaxing/chilling area with a comfy sofa. It was difficult to get to know the other residents no social area.

The location is excellent. It's literally a stone throw away from the Night Market! My only thing with them is that you have to check in by 6PM or you get charged 100TWD/hour. There isn't someone there 24/7. Still, they were very nice and accommodating when I got in a little pass 6 and they were also cool with my leaving my luggage there for the day when I checked out. Good hostel in Kaoshiung!

I stayed here for 1 night alone. Finding the hostel is a little difficult for the first time due to lacked of signage. Check in is easy and staff speak good mandarin. The hotel is located strategically near the Formosa Boulevard MRT station. The room was simple and clean but the air-con cannot be adjusted due to two rooms sharing a single air-con! The one complaint I have with the hotel is the poor sound insulation between two rooms. On occasion it was very uncomfortable to me!

The hostel is clean and the location is good

My only complaint is that there was absolutely no signs anywhere, even on the door to indicate the hostel, which makes it hard to find even if you know the address and floor number. Otherwise it's great value for money, the facilities are nice and clean.

Location is good. Security is pretty good as it actually located inside a residence building. Place is clean and you can use the washing machine for free. Staff is helpful and friendly. Just the cubicle in the bathroom is quite small but that's fine since we just take 10 min shower. Overall it is value for money.

It was a really amazing experience.

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • India

The hostel was good for relaxing because not a lot of people was there.

i love this hostel :) the location is convenient, and the hostel is well run, facilities are complete.

Nice hostel: simple and clean, good location, helping stuff. But they have only one air conditioner for two rooms, so the aircon is placed in between which can lead to a sitiation when you feel hot and turn it on while your neighbours in other room are freezing and want it to be off, that's not very convenient. But all in all, it's a good place to stay overnight.

Place is clean and convienent.