TK Kaohsiung Hostel Reviews

6F.-9, No.53, Zhongzheng 4th Road, Xinxing District, Kaohsiung, Taiwan

This hostel is value for money (no frills), and the toilets and rooms were decently clean. The air conditioning is shared between rooms, but it wasn't a problem for me during my 2-night stay/

Didn't see any staff at all, self check-in, self check-out, so kinda hard to evaluate whether staff's friendly or not... Great location! 3 min walk to major metro station in Kaohsiung. However, it is hiding inside an apartment without any signs nor indications. Fairly clean and room condition is ok, and the price is considerably low. Would only recommend to those who r looking for a cheap and convenient place to sleep in.

sorry ! 這幾天我們安排休假~因為忘了關訂房系統~所以讓您訂了房無人接代~並不是我們故意不接代您~請見諒~thanks !

Great location, tidy and comfortable room. Staff is nice.

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • Singapore
  • All Male Group, 25-30

I only stayed one night but the guy at the desk was very helpful and gave advice on what I could do during my short stay. The hostel itself was very quiet but the people staying there were really nice, and it had an environment where it was easy to get talking to people.

TK kaoshiung staffs are friendly and helpful, facilities are excellent including pc, fridge and hostel is very neat and clean, very close to metro station, only one minute walk.

Great location, tidy and comfortable room. Staff is nice and helpful.

it's very nice location which near merto only 3 mins walking. the room was so tidy and clear and also it's the cheapest in Kaohsiung.

• 19th May 2015
  • Taiwan

Great location as it is close to the MRT interchange station and you can find something to eat in the nearby Liouhe night market if you are back late. The staff was nice and even upgraded my room type. Atmosphere was nice with a living room in which visitors can mingle, and the decoration all around the hostel is pretty and pleasant. Grate value for money for its high service standard and convenience. Yet the air-con (shared between two rooms) could only be switched on by the next room's remote.

Hostel is very clean and quite. Staff is helpful. Appreciate your help. :)

It was a good budget accommodation. I only used the place to sleep and rest so it was more than adequate for me. The staff was accommodating and adjusted my dates for me. It was really close to the MRT station so getting around was a breeze and the staff spoke decent English so I had no problems checking in. The room was very simple, but clean and the facilities were kept up well enough too.

The pro: Great location, right next to the night market. The shower/bathroom are clean, great open area with big refrigerator to store cold drinks. The con: the place is a bit hard to find. As someone that travels often, I totally understand that the check in time is only 12-6 is inconvenient. But the value is unbeatable. I had a hotel room near by that is 4 times more expensive with the similar facility. I got lucky that I was the only resident there on my stay, it was perfect to rest