TK Kaohsiung Hostel Reviews

6F.-9, No.53, Zhongzheng 4th Road, Xinxing District, Kaohsiung, Taiwan

We had a twin room which was very warm. There is an AC present but it shared with the next room through a big hole in the wall. Further we didn't see any staff there except on check-in

sorry ! please reading our information ! we have no 24 hour reception or room service ! so .. if u has any question , you can give a call ! or email for me ! Working time will be from 12:00 to 19:00 . thanks :)

clean and good location. but, a little hard to find. I was in 2 beds room with my friend, the room shares air conditioner with next room so there was a hole in the wall. and outside of the room is so noisy the wall is really transparent for any sound, but the price is rather expensive then other hostel.

sorry ! we send our check in infor and maps for your email ! do you have check your email box? we'r cheap hostel ,not cheap hotel ! so .. please double confirmation of reservations demand . thanks :)

Nice place to stay. Close to the Formosa interchange station. Really appreciate that washing your laundry is FOC. Only complaint was there is a gap at the top of the room where the shared aircond is located so there's a huge decrease in privacy.

The hostel is comfortable and very clean. It's a good choice for a quick stop of backpackers.

Beautiful hostel, very airy and clean. The rooms were comfortable, although I didn't like having to share air con with the room next door - I wanted it on and they turned it off! The staff were excellent, and even came back late one evening after my son locked himself out of the room. The hostel has many good facilities but it would be good if they had a relaxing/chilling area with a comfy sofa. It was difficult to get to know the other residents no social area.

The location is excellent. It's literally a stone throw away from the Night Market! My only thing with them is that you have to check in by 6PM or you get charged 100TWD/hour. There isn't someone there 24/7. Still, they were very nice and accommodating when I got in a little pass 6 and they were also cool with my leaving my luggage there for the day when I checked out. Good hostel in Kaoshiung!

I stayed here for 1 night alone. Finding the hostel is a little difficult for the first time due to lacked of signage. Check in is easy and staff speak good mandarin. The hotel is located strategically near the Formosa Boulevard MRT station. The room was simple and clean but the air-con cannot be adjusted due to two rooms sharing a single air-con! The one complaint I have with the hotel is the poor sound insulation between two rooms. On occasion it was very uncomfortable to me!

A bit hard to find. It's a residential building. Looks kind of like a Hotel entrance. Just got to know what to expect and you should be fine. Thought it was a bit pricy, but you get everything at no cost. I'm talking about tooth paste and hair dryers and using the washing machine etc. You get all that included in the price. So it's a good value. Just the power outlet by the bed was USB and not a regular one. That's a problem, because it slowly charges your phone etc. Takes forever. But

The hostel is clean and the location is good

My only complaint is that there was absolutely no signs anywhere, even on the door to indicate the hostel, which makes it hard to find even if you know the address and floor number. Otherwise it's great value for money, the facilities are nice and clean.

Location is good. Security is pretty good as it actually located inside a residence building. Place is clean and you can use the washing machine for free. Staff is helpful and friendly. Just the cubicle in the bathroom is quite small but that's fine since we just take 10 min shower. Overall it is value for money.