TNT Hostel Moscow Reviews

5 Zvonarskiy per.,3rd floor, Moscow, Russia

Very good location, and very reasonable price for the service. I have some problem with the cleanliness of the common areas. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Hungary

TNT Hostels location is perfect. But hostel is so small and rooms are so dirty. It has only one shower and toilet. So you have to wait long time for us them. Actually it is a floor at apartment. If you want to get doors key, you have to pay 3000 ruble deposit. If you dont get key, you have to come hostel before 12 pm. So I dont think stay again :(

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

Dear guest, deposit for eKey is 300RUR and it's refundale upon your check out.

This is not a hostel I don't even know how Hostelworld allow this property on their wesite this property is an apartment extremely destryed! 4 rooms for 25 people that we count in one singular small halway from the front door to the rooms, Only one singular toilet for this 25 people! Insane!Avoid this very dirty,ugly,uncomfortable and dismanage place! My wife and I almost had to sleep on floor! Because of our beds frames were broken and the mattress was keeping falling on floor it's not a hostel

Dear guest, We have 3 toilets which is daily cleaned. Your bed was broken during your stay and repeared same day you broke it.

In average the hostel is ok to stay two nights or so. THe only advice is be careful if you select a twin private room since they only have one. I booked a twin room (two beds) for me and my cousin and we were given a double room (with only one big bed). The staff was great beacuse they put another bed in the room to solve the problem, but it was not so comfortable. They told us that the website can allow you to select a twin when there is only a doble room left. It may be a problem from the web.

Very nice staffs,in spite of a very small kitchen and the beds it is a good place to stay in Moscow!just some minutes' walking you will arrive in the red square!

위치가 생각보다 좋아서 놀랐어요. 호스텔 주변에 아르바트 못지않은 번화가들이 있어서 자주 가서 밥도 먹고 아이쇼핑도 했습니다. 침구외에 호스텔 전체 환경도 깨끗하고 화장실도 인터넷으로 보던거보다 크고 깨끗해요. 샤워실이 한곳뿐이라는게 좀 아쉬운점이긴 한데 큰 불편은 없었습니다. 다음에 모스크바 가게 되면 또 이용하고싶어요.

• 24th Jul 2014
  • sbeta
  • South Korea

Good place, good and helpfull staffs. If the wifi signal were a little bit better in the rooms, I could say that is a perfect hostel!!