TR3ATS Guest House Reviews

785 v. Rama Avenue, Cebu, Philippines

It's cheap and that's about it. The place is a bit creepy with no atmosphere at all. I would stay there for a night and nothing more.

Absolute shame when we got to this hostel as we had stayed at the Bohol chain and it was great. This hostel had no common area, staff weren't especially friendly or helpful, rooms were pokey, not very clean, no lockers or kitchen. Wouldn't recommend staying here if you are in Cebu for a while but it's ok for one night. Just go to Bohol instead!

Friendly helpful staff. Not many places to eat nearby, but it's on a street with frequent public transportation so that's not a problem. Air conditioning can get cold at night, but they will adjust it if you ask. Wifi is free but sometimes very slow or doesn't work at all. No computers available to use. Very little common space, but people are friendly anyway. The food they cook isn't bad, usually available within 20 minutes, and you can ask them in advance to prepare the food at a certain time.

comfortable rooms with ac and tv. can be a bit noisy as walls are thin.bathroom very small.

Should provide better directions for taxi drivers trying to find the hostel. Front desk staff was a little grumpy. Otherwise decent location. Standard hostel.

Only stayed here 1 night in a dorm room. The room is quite small and the mattresses are too small for the bed. We didnt notice any lockers to store valuables. The toilets are clean. The small bar area upstairs is nice. The staff were helpful when it came to information regarding the ferries, places to eat etc.

When I arrived I thought I was the only one here, after walking to town and back there was a beaut English girl in the room too...who I ended up travelling the whole of Philippines with. So for that I am very appreciative !

I was literally the only guest there. Nothing to do around the neighborhood, so I left ASAP the next morning. Staff is friendly, facilities are ok

Excellent, friendly staff. Great rooftop cafe for food, beers and views.. would recommend to anyone looking for somewhere central in the city, that is very well priced.

• 15th Mar 2015