Taaroa Lodge Reviews

B.P. 498, 98713 Papeete, TAHITI, Tahiti, French Polynesia

I had a good time at this hostel. The couple that owns it is super sweet, and they try really hard to help the guests out with what they need. At first I thought the location was a pain, but once I figured out the bus system, then it was okay. But it's right on the ocean with really pretty sunsets every night, and there's a little grocery store right there and some food trucks that are open at night. I'd recommend this place to people who want a chill island experience.

My poor rating for location is that the location have on file is not the location of the Hostel. I needed to stay in town and that is where you show this hostel. The owner said they have tried to advise you this is not the physical location but it seems you can not change it. The location they have is very nice and quite. Please try to change the location to the actual physical location of this hostel. It is very expensive to take a cab into town and then back to the hostel.

View all Tahiti Bed and Breakfasts