Taban Hostel Zagreb Centre Reviews

Tkalciceva 82, Zagreb, Croatia

Osoblje cool ljubazno, Antonija i Dijana posebno :-) . Sobe čiste i uredne. Rezervirao sam novi boravak. Odličan hostel ukoliko želite posjetit Zagreb :-)

There in the winter, but Taban was still on jam. Excellent location in the heart of Upper Town sights, tram stops, and many restaurants/bars.

There a was a huge queue in the borders entering Serbia as well as Croatia (we spent 7 hours there!). We arrived in Zagreb at 04.30 a.m. I was trying since the previous day to call the hostel with no success. So we decided to continue our journey. Next day I checked my bank account and I realised that I was charged for the rest of the amount. I emailed them explaining what happened, but they replied that as I didn't get in contact in the last 24 hours, that's the normal. I'm not happy at all!!!

• 29th Aug 2015
  • Greece

No kitchen or common area except for the downstairs hookah bar which had more locals than travelers, which was good for them but I didn't feel it was good for meeting people. The young woman who works the desk in the day was very helpful in making plans. Great location though, right on the main street with all the bars and clubs, would be very good for a small group who like to go out at night.

Wow unbelievable, usually don't give bad reviews but for this one I will. To start with the hostel had disgruntled employees running around harassing the people at the hostel ,making it hard to just relax and enjoy a beer, then the bartenders ripping people off really made me wander what else I was being ripped off on as the one night I got a beer for 14 the next night same beer was 20. I hope that if this review does anything it helps the management know that the staff is unprofessional.

Great location around pubs/restaurants, not too noisy on 3rd floor which was great. City center close by, everything within walking distance. Easy access to tram also. Would recommend to others

Top floor rooms are unbearably hot due to the laundry room on the same floor. Well located hostel on a lively street of bars/restaurants.

• 11th Aug 2015

Nice, clean, big rooms and clean bathrooms too. Wasn't a very social or party hostel if that's what you're looking for. Was on a quite a main street with lots of restaurants and cafes super close by. Friendly staff, would recommend!