Tabicolle Backpackers Reviews

2F 3-7-14Hakataeki-minami, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City, Japan

To be fair, there are no hostels in Fukuoka that have a grey location. Everything is about 10-15 min wal from the station so I don't know that it's fair to downgrade on that. I can say this though: The hostel staff is amazing. SO NICE! They left me cute little notes :) There's only 1 shower but it's the cleanest hostel shower in Japan. People generally didn't shower too long either. Free breakfast is rare in Japan but a definite perk for me in the morning! Really secure.

• 12th Apr 2014

Staff was great, cleanest hostel I've seen. Small but cozy. the only downside was the fact there is one shower. Cannot beat the price .

• 29th Mar 2014

Hostel is 15 minutes walking from JR Station. Clean and comfortable, friendly and helpfull staff. I reccomend this hostel.

Awesome hostel to be in over the New Year. The staff were extremely helpful, the interior design was pleasant and the living area was comfortable. However, the only issue was the lack of showers in the hostels which could be quite frustrating during peak hours.

View all Fukuoka City Hostels