Tabinoya -Tallinn's Travellers House Reviews

Nunne 1, Tallinn, Estonia

Great stay. The staff were great

We only stayed for a night but could have happily stayed longer! The wifi was awesome, staff were really friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was great. It was freezing cold outside but inside it was toasty :) perfect! Thanks guys

It was pleasure to stay in this hostel. Location is in the heart of Tallinn old-town. Comfortable bed, good wifi connection and etc. Big thanks goes to very friendly staff: Gabriel, Egle and other guys! :)

The staff is very sympathic! the breaksfast was good!! I really enjoyed my time there!

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Nice and friendly people and very good tips for tallinn! I hope, I will come back sometime.

If you really want to take a quiet time, that's the perfect Hostel. The atmosphere from this place is really Mama's House and make it us to feel comfortable. Me and my friends wanted to take a break during our trip and that was, really, the best option that we've taken! Feel free to take your time there without problems (:

Right in the center of old Tallinn, the location is perfect. The staff is very nice and helpful. Rooms and facilities are clean. The kitchen is wide and easy to access. I recommend this place \(^.^)/

Good location, lovely shower. One of very few hostels that offered free breakfast, albeit a very basic one. And staff was very accommodating and helped me out with a free towel after I pointed out a security issue to them. Overall a good place to stay for one or night or even a week.

The hostel was great, it had a nice welcoming atmosphere and the staff was really kind and helpful!

• 23rd Oct 2015
  • Austria

We're on an 'around-the-world' trip and we were delighted to have found this gem. By far the best hostel we stayed at on our trip. Staff were friendly, the owner was nice (maybe too nice) and there's a good atmosphere (drinks, card games) without it being a 'party hostel'. Felt like I was staying at home. Loved the whole experience. Amazing.

Great location, awesome staff, good breakfast, great small quite hostel.

The location of this hostel was great. It was tidy, but I wouldn't say spotless. I stayed in the room with the ensuite bathroom and I don't think it was cleaned daily. The breakfast was a nice bonus.

Just spent one night, the staff upon arrival was alright, seemed a bit annoyed that I was there at 10am with the intent to leave my bags, but the other staff I met were very nice. Good location, comfortable bed and clean bathroom. Didn't seem to be a good place to hang out and meet other travelers.

This is definitely one of the best hostels in tallinn, I would recommend it to any travelers in the area looking for good friendly guests and staff. Especially if you want to break away from the typical backpacker types and meet more worldly, interesting people.

• 9th Oct 2015

Perfect little place, cozy and warm - worth every penny!

Nice stay at the Tabinoya Hostel, the staff is very friendly and they tell you all the things you want to know about Tallinn and the best things to do as well as the best places to have lunch/dinner. I definitely recommend this hostel!

• 7th Oct 2015

It is a very calm hostel, particularly well located.

Very good hostel, but not particularly sociable - but if you're looking for a laid back place to stay (as I was) this is perfect. Very friendly helpful staff; great facilities; solid breakfast; incredible location.

Taro, the owner, is so friendly. Quiet alternative to Tallinn's party hostels.

Tabinoya was very clean (the operator was a Japanese guy... and the Japanese are very clean!). It's in a great location in the old city right next to a general store. The only negative was that it was on the third floor!