Tabinoya -Tallinn's Travellers House Reviews

Nunne 1, Tallinn, Estonia

The hostel has a wonderful charm and a beautiful relaxed atmosphere. The staff were absolutely wonderful! The dorm was spacious and facilities good. Highly recommend.

• 15th Dec 2014

I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel. It's really cosy and the staff is very kind and friendly. The location is perfect, in the heart of the Old Town! I totally recomend this hostel for your stay in Tallinn.

Really enjoyed my stay here, warm and clean. Dorm beds come with your own plug socket, reading light and curtains. Would stay again if I visit Tallinn. The owner is really friendly too.

Lovely quiet hostel, me and my boyfriend stayed in a private double room instead of a hotel. Helpful friend staff, gave us veggie food restaurant advice traditional estonia shot of liquer! Fantastic location just off the square and by good pubs and good places. Nice cereal, bread and seriously tasty jam for breakfast and unlimited tea and coffee. Highly recommend!

clean & cozy, helpful staff, i definitely recommend it!

We had an amazing time in Tallinn! And Tabinoya was part of it. It`s well located, atmosphere is really nice, the guy at the recepction was extremely friendly and helpful. The hostel is clean, safe, and we could stay together in a 8 bed dorm. It`s not the party type hostel, but we could stay together as a group and drink and chat with no worries. Definitley recommend!

Great travellers hostel. So far the most causal and friendly one on this journey. Very helpful staff and we'll informed.

I love this place! Pretty small hostel in a heart of old Tallin.

nice and relaxing place. perfect

Very nice staff.

A cozy little hostel with atmosphere. Nice location between the old town square and the foot of the Toompea hill. A quiet and mellow place where solo travellers can meet and chat with others. Friendly, helpful staff.

The hostel is very close to the centre. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were very clean.

Thank you for a lovely stay - where nothing was too much trouble. Loved my trip to Estonia with much credit to the hostel, its advice and hospitality.

Good hostel, nice rooms and the staff is helpful. recommended.

It was very easy to find, took approximately 30 minutes on foot from the ferry port but was not bad because walking while watching cityscape of the old city so nice. The building is old but comfortable, clean, particularly wooden bed and mattress were excellent. Really enjoyed my stay in Tallinn.

The hostel is absolutely my favorite! The staff is friendly and tries to help you whenever they can. The atmosphere is relaxed. So if you want to have a laid-back stay in Tallin, this hostel is the right choice! When I come to Tallin again, I will book this hostel for sure again.

Really nice and quiet hostel in the centre of Tallinn old town. Really clean, good facilities and good security. Not much atmosphere to it, so if you are looking for a quiet and relaxing stay then this is the hostel for you!

Awesome hostel, staff are really friendly, everything is nice and clean and the entire place has a really nice atmosphere. It's worth noting this isn't at all a party hostel, it's small and fairly quiet but it maintains a friendly atmosphere. It's the perfect place to get a nice quiet nights rest and still meet a few people over breakfast the next morning. PS: Hostels in Tallinn seem to have a shoes off policy, Tabinoya is the only one I know that gives you slippers to wear inside though!

Really enjoyed my stay here. Staff were very friendly, location is excellent in Old Town. Quieter hostel but still met some great people. Would stay again.

Nice place, run by the owner, feels like home. Met nice people here, my friends. Good kitchen. Good place. Good location.