Tabinoya -Tallinn's Travellers House Reviews

Nunne 1, Tallinn, Estonia

The hostel is very close to the centre. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were very clean.

Thank you for a lovely stay - where nothing was too much trouble. Loved my trip to Estonia with much credit to the hostel, its advice and hospitality.

Good hostel, nice rooms and the staff is helpful. recommended.

It was very easy to find, took approximately 30 minutes on foot from the ferry port but was not bad because walking while watching cityscape of the old city so nice. The building is old but comfortable, clean, particularly wooden bed and mattress were excellent. Really enjoyed my stay in Tallinn.

The hostel is absolutely my favorite! The staff is friendly and tries to help you whenever they can. The atmosphere is relaxed. So if you want to have a laid-back stay in Tallin, this hostel is the right choice! When I come to Tallin again, I will book this hostel for sure again.

Really nice and quiet hostel in the centre of Tallinn old town. Really clean, good facilities and good security. Not much atmosphere to it, so if you are looking for a quiet and relaxing stay then this is the hostel for you!

Really enjoyed my stay here. Staff were very friendly, location is excellent in Old Town. Quieter hostel but still met some great people. Would stay again.

Nice place, run by the owner, feels like home. Met nice people here, my friends. Good kitchen. Good place. Good location.

Perfect hostel! One of my favourite hostels :)

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Great for the quiet traveller looking to relax The staff were super friendly and helpful. I wasn't staying long and when I checked in they drew me a walking tour with handy hints and things to look for. Great location, cool building, great staff. Can't fault it. Will be back

Great place to stay, very well located, nice people, cozy and great atmosphere. I totally recommend it!

all was ok

Excellent staff and beautiful atmosphere, we had 4 great days, the only thing we criticize is that there is just one toilet on the main floor.

I was pleasantly surprised upon my arrival. The Travellers house felt more like a student house than a hostel. The place was very clean and organized and the staff extremely friendly and helpful. The travellers there were very respectful and friendly. I think the general atmosphere of the place helped make guests feel at ease and at home. I would highly recommend this place to anyone visiting Tallinn.

• 23rd Aug 2014

I can't say enough good things about Tabinoya! Taro and Mari run a beautiful, peaceful, and warm little space that is ideal for those who enjoy more quiet and relaxed traveling. Tabinoya is a gem of a guesthouse that offers the weary traveller a zen-inducing escape from louder, party-oriented hostels. I could have lingered there for much longer.

This hostel had a lovely feel to it. It was very clean with good facilities and shared areas. The staff were lovely. It helped that it was in such a nice old town house right in the heart of the old town.

• 30th Jul 2014

Absolutely loved my stay here, even if it was only for one night. The hostel was easy to find, situated beautifully in the old town of Tallinn, close to everything you might want to see. The rooms were clean and the one I was in was quite spacious. My only small concern is the bunk squeaked every time I rolled over (I hope my bunk mate was a heavy sleeper). The staff were very helpful and the gorgeous Taro is super friendly and is eager to help point you in the right direction. So glad I stayed!

Perfect little hostel if you want a quiet and central stay in Tallinn. Easy to find with the instructions. Dorm was great, tidy and clean. Hosts were excellent, very knowledgable and extremely friendly. Would definitely go back if I returned to Tallinn.

If you are looking for a nice quiet comfortable hostel in Tallinn, this is the place to stay! Hostel has all the facilities you need. I stayed in the upstairs dorm which is really nice room with wooden beams. Beds are comfortable. Lockers available. Plenty of plugs. Stairs are steep so don't pack too much! Breakfast included which is nice! Staff are very friendly and helpful! Location is perfect - right in the centre of the old town.

Nice hostel, friendly staff, super location and great rooms