Tabinoya -Tallinn's Travellers House Reviews

Nunne 1, Tallinn, Estonia

Great hostel!!!!!

This is an excellent alternative to the usual party hostels. Welcoming, comfortable and relaxed. Great location too. The front door and staircase gave me an initial sense of trepidation, but the hostel itself is excellent. I loved my single room overlooking the street.

Chilled out little hostel in a great location. Home cosy feeling to it. Would stay there again.

The staff are very friendly..

top class in all reapects

The location is great ! good value for money ! The hostel is very clean and I had no problems or what so ever.

cheap, in the old town and with excellen wifi, computer access, a projector for movies, nice but simple breakfast, helpful staff... and huge dorm for 8 people. Totally recommended!

Perfect place to stay in Tallinn. Great facilities, comfortable and spacious dorms, and very friendly staff. Highly recommended!

• 19th May 2015

It was a super nice, don't be scared off by the outside view of the house, where the hostel is located at. It may look a bit "shabby", but it's just like the saying, never judge a book by its cover - from the inside it's cozy, nice, well equipped and simply inviting. The host was friendly and gave us some good tips for Tallinn. Additionally you get a free breakfast with everything you need, including a nice hot pot of coffee. We enjoyed it a lot - Thank you!

• 19th May 2015

I can only recommend this place! The owner/manager was very helpful and arranged everything for us! There is even a sauna :)

Our favourite hostel of our trip! Such a cosy atmosphere and every recommendation that the owner made was fantastic! We owe the success of our time in Tallinn to him! We'd recommended the prison tour that is arranged between the hostels - really interesting and the guide is great.

Staying there was great expriences.

Excellent location right in the middle of the centre; it seems to be close to everything. Lots of atmosphere, nice place to meet other travellers, but quiet enough. Nice kitchens, good bathrooms, friendly and helpful staff. Also a breakfast included to have a good start of your day.

It's very hard to fault this hostel. Everything from the location and the cost to the staff and the facilities were great. I would highly recommend booking for a visit to Tallinn.

very clean, kind, mood good, and cheap.

Great hostel with the best location you can expect! The owner is a great guy who is always going to help you! Just take into account that is not a party hostel!

I had a great stay! Staff was solicitous and helpful, and my room was beautiful! One of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in - I was sad to leave!

Excellent stay! Keep it up! :)

The hostel was extremely clean and the staff was so friendly, polite, and helpful. The rooms also had a lot more charm than most hostels, which tend to have goofy drawings and bright colors on the walls: the inside of the building was all natural wood. The beds were nice, too, which is also rare in hostels. I do wish there were video surveillance, and the internet connection was not the best during the one night I was there, but overall, it was a great place.

Very nice hostel,cozy atmosphere,feels like home!A huge the excellent location , literally 2 min from Tallinn' Town Hall square.The staff was very friendly and helpful.The building is a bit old, but well preserved inside.