Tabinoya -Tallinn's Travellers House Reviews

Nunne 1, Tallinn, Estonia

very clean, kind, mood good, and cheap.

Great hostel with the best location you can expect! The owner is a great guy who is always going to help you! Just take into account that is not a party hostel!

I had a great stay! Staff was solicitous and helpful, and my room was beautiful! One of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in - I was sad to leave!

Excellent stay! Keep it up! :)

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Singapore

The hostel was extremely clean and the staff was so friendly, polite, and helpful. The rooms also had a lot more charm than most hostels, which tend to have goofy drawings and bright colors on the walls: the inside of the building was all natural wood. The beds were nice, too, which is also rare in hostels. I do wish there were video surveillance, and the internet connection was not the best during the one night I was there, but overall, it was a great place.

Very nice hostel,cozy atmosphere,feels like home!A huge the excellent location , literally 2 min from Tallinn' Town Hall square.The staff was very friendly and helpful.The building is a bit old, but well preserved inside.

As a solo traveller I stayed here nine nights and was over whelmed by the service I received at Tabinoya Hostel in particular special praise goes to Toa the Japanese manager who went above and beyond the call of duty ensuring my need was catered for with helpful advice and instructions. He even reserved a place on the Lindaline day return ticket to Helsiki in Finland. He stayed up for my late arrival as I was coming from Copenhagen. Verry good

Great staff, comfortable, quiet, great location!

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Austria

The location is great because in the very city centre (Old Town), so you can visit everything on foot. The hostel's policy concerning no partying/stag dos etc. is, to my mind, FANTASTIC. I had a very nice and quiet stay there. Cleanliness was not at its best... The staff was very nice and helpful. Real downside for me: Breakfast announced to available as from 8 o'clock, but bread was fetched at bakery around 8.30 only. Not ideal for people with early appointments (ferry etc.)

• 27th Mar 2015

Everything is good but just a little bit difficult to find the hostel at the first time! I would recommend to call the taxi to go there and the cost is not expensive! Around 5-6EUR from airpoet or bus station.

• 27th Mar 2015
  • Hong Kong

Very friendly, welcoming and helpful host. Superb location in the heart of the old town. No complaints.

My favourite hostel so far! It was definitely closer to being a house rather than a hostel and that's what I loved about it so much. Located almost right in the centre of Old Town, Tallinn, you've got the perfect location. Just off the top of my head, there were maybe 6 different pathways and roads leading out to things like town square, and the pathway to one of the best views over Old Town. It was quiet, peaceful and relaxing and I met some wonderful people! The staff were also exceptional.

Perfect location, very clean

Tabinoya is a really nice place - the staff is very helpful and (especially the Japanese guy) can give you lot of suggestions on what to do. The facilities are really good (toilets upstairs are bit small especially for tall people and beds make some noise but those are really minor things). Kitchen and breakfasts are fine.

I had a fantastic time here. The owner is super nice, and all the staff very helpful. It was easy to meet other travelers. My only complaint is that though the wc looked clean it did smell like there is mold in them.

Close to main square. Very clean. The only problem is the staircase, but very minor to negligible.

Our staying was great! The place was very very nice, probably the best hostel we have ever stayed in. There was a well organized kitchen and two nice common areas (we also watched a film there). They are really kind and helpful. I seriously recommend it :)

• 12th Feb 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great hostel. Awesome staff that are very helpful. Perfect for solo or group travellers.

Amazing homey atmosphere with a true japanese touch in the hearth of beautiful Tallinn. Rooms, showers and bathrooms spotless. Really nice and quiet dorm in the attic. Good wi-fi and electric outlets everywhere, individual reading lamps. Tabinoya – Tallinn’s Travellers House is really a place where you want to stay more than you had planned...

Great hostel, perfect location, very friendly and helpful staff, included good breakfast - can't say anything bad about this place. If you like it more calm in the hostel and want to have a good base to enjoy your Tallinn stay then you're perfectly right here.