Tabinoya -Tallinn's Travellers House Reviews

Nunne 1, Tallinn, Estonia

Everything was perfect!

Feels like cozy home :) We enjoyed our weekend there very much, right in the center, comfortable, nice to have sauna in the evening, fresh bread and tasty jam in the morning, very helpful staff, all in all great! The only minus - lack of sound proofing.

This is by far the best hostel I have stayed in. I would definitely recommend to other people. The moment I stepped in I found it very cozy and friendly. It is located right in the Old town and within walking distance to many attractions.

• 26th Feb 2014
  • Hong Kong

Too much stairs

A great little Japanese-run hostel with the perfect location at the foot of Toompea, just a minute's walk from Raekoja Plats. Cosy space, comfortable beds and a friendly, low-key atmosphere make it a good spot for those who want a warm welcome but are sick of large party hostels. And they have a sauna!

I really enjoyed my stay. There is lots of space for your luggage and everything is very tidy. For me it was a big surprise that it was including breakfast, which was very nice with fresh bread. The staff was very helpful with giving information and it was no problem to stay after you checked out. A real winner!

• 20th Dec 2013

a very Sweet and quiet House for staying

Very cute place, warm, comfortable beds, next time I would certainly stay there again :)

It's a very homey hostel, the Japanese staff is very helpful and nice. Good taste for furniture, the atmosphere is very good and people are friendly like a small community, Breakfast with bread, jam, cereal and milk, good enough for starting a good day! Price is very reasonable. Had a great time here and will definitely stay again.

This Hostel just can't be beaten. It is specially made for backpackers and I had a great time there. Some people complain about the rule of taking off shoes when inside the Hostel. Obviously there's a reason for this, so if you care about hygiene and don't like some people smelly shoes, be happy about this rule. Taro has been doing a really great job there and I wouldn't even think about staying elsewhere if in Tallinn again.

That was just awesome. It really is a house far from home. Kindest staff I've ever met. Very cosy and relaxed atmosphere, no party hostel. See you soon Taro!! Luca

I really enjoyed the hostel. The staff was incredibly nice and helpful, especially the owner. There is a bit of a smell in the stairway and I was allergic to something in the hostel's main area, but the dorm room was fine. It was nice and quiet and not a big party hostel, which I prefer nowadays. Overall I would highly recommend this hostel!

• 5th Nov 2013

I loved this hostel, friendly knowledgeable staff, cozy dorm and common room. Overall very cool hostel, more like house. Quite and sociable and great location, best hostel in Tallinn. Excellent showers.

Great hostel very chilled atmosphere, hard to meet other travellers if your travelling alone as the hostel does not arrange any social activities.

The hostel was great, much better than one expects from a hostel.

• 19th Oct 2013

We were a group of 4 people and everyone was very satisfied with our stay at this hostel!!! Recommendation!!!

• 18th Oct 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

I visited Tallinn with my daughter and we immediately felt in love with Tabinoya!! It's a great place to stay, real cosy, lovely and helpfull staff. We absolutely recommend this hostel to everyone we know. The only 'minus' was the electrical wiring in the room, many wires in one socket.

• 18th Oct 2013

We enjoyed our stay in your hostel and would come back the next time. Especially the room under the roof was very cosy. Thank you, Jannes