Tabinoya -Tallinn's Travellers House Reviews

Nunne 1, Tallinn, Estonia

I was pleasantly surprised upon my arrival. The Travellers house felt more like a student house than a hostel. The place was very clean and organized and the staff extremely friendly and helpful. The travellers there were very respectful and friendly. I think the general atmosphere of the place helped make guests feel at ease and at home. I would highly recommend this place to anyone visiting Tallinn.

• 23rd Aug 2014

I can't say enough good things about Tabinoya! Taro and Mari run a beautiful, peaceful, and warm little space that is ideal for those who enjoy more quiet and relaxed traveling. Tabinoya is a gem of a guesthouse that offers the weary traveller a zen-inducing escape from louder, party-oriented hostels. I could have lingered there for much longer.

This hostel had a lovely feel to it. It was very clean with good facilities and shared areas. The staff were lovely. It helped that it was in such a nice old town house right in the heart of the old town.

• 30th Jul 2014

Absolutely loved my stay here, even if it was only for one night. The hostel was easy to find, situated beautifully in the old town of Tallinn, close to everything you might want to see. The rooms were clean and the one I was in was quite spacious. My only small concern is the bunk squeaked every time I rolled over (I hope my bunk mate was a heavy sleeper). The staff were very helpful and the gorgeous Taro is super friendly and is eager to help point you in the right direction. So glad I stayed!

Perfect little hostel if you want a quiet and central stay in Tallinn. Easy to find with the instructions. Dorm was great, tidy and clean. Hosts were excellent, very knowledgable and extremely friendly. Would definitely go back if I returned to Tallinn.

If you are looking for a nice quiet comfortable hostel in Tallinn, this is the place to stay! Hostel has all the facilities you need. I stayed in the upstairs dorm which is really nice room with wooden beams. Beds are comfortable. Lockers available. Plenty of plugs. Stairs are steep so don't pack too much! Breakfast included which is nice! Staff are very friendly and helpful! Location is perfect - right in the centre of the old town.

Nice hostel, friendly staff, super location and great rooms

Good hostel in the center of town. NOt so much of an atmosphere though due to the lack of a cosy common room.

Good, excellent location (best impossible)

look at my ratings #'s..'nuff said, this place was excellent, probably the best in Tallinn . I want a hostel that's clean, secure, friendly with respectful fellow traveler's who won't keep you awake at night. this place was bang on!! IF you are looking for a party ostel then stay away but if you are NOT looking for a loud,(dirty) accommodation then don't look any further.

Excellent experience. Great location, chill atmosphere, Taro is extremely friendly + helpful, plus, a sauna.

Such a nice place to stay! Perfectly located in the old town, 24h shop and supermarket just a few steps away. The beds are comfy and equipped with reading light and power outlet. There are lockers, a private sauna for little money and the all over atmosphere is cozy and like home! Taro is extremly nice and helping, doing everything in his power to ensure you have the best possible stay! Highly recommended. Taro: there is luggage storage in Pärnu, 1€ a bag, really nice lady.

Nice quiet hostel, very friendly and helpful staff, free tea and coffee to be enjoyed anytime in the small cosy kitchen area by the reception. Felt just like home!

• 29th May 2014

The hostel was really good. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We stayed in a 4 female dorm with a bathroom inside our room, which was really convenient. Breakfast was good and the location is perfect - right in the Old Town with everything close by. The recommendations by the hostel owner for restaurants were really good, you should definitely check those places out. We would always go back.

The staff is very nice and the guests who stay there are also very polite and friendly. I need to check out very early but the staff is very caring and let me have cereal as breakfast. The hostel is very clean and tidy. The location is also very good. I highly recommend it! :)

The best hostel i've ever been. Friendly staffs and cozy atmosphere. Location, breakfast, and all the other things are the best.

• 12th May 2014
  • South Korea

Very nice guy who runs the hostel. He checked the bus timetable for us (to get to the open air museum) and gave us some recommendations for restaurants. We felt very welcome :)

A cozy place, warm and comfortable, located in a good position.

The hosts were very nice and accommodating, the hostel was very clean and the bathrooms were well kept. Had a generally quiet atmosphere and a good location.

Everything was perfect!