Tabonina Guesthouse Reviews

3 Maina Soko St, Nottie Broad, Livingstone, Zambia

The staff were excellent - so friendly and helpful. It was like they were friends and I was sad to say goodbye. They helped me book tours, let me use their laptop, loaned me scissors, found me a great taxi driver (Obe - he is the friendliest driver and will do anything to help you) and generally made my stay enjoyable. The room had a mosquito net and air-con. Only slight negatives were there were dogs barking most nights and also some music playing close by.

The room was very clean, the staff very friendly and the bed was the most comfortable I experienced on my trip to Zambia.

We enjoyed our stay so much that we extended it by another night. The staff are exceptionally friendly and obliging, and the home from home atmosphere is a welcome change from impersonal hotels. Perhaps a change from cornflakes [ bran flakes an option?] and whole wheat toast as well as white would be welcomed by the health conscious! However we are aware that for a very small daily charge the kitchen is available for self-catering.We will certainly recommend this guest house to friends.

• 3rd Aug 2015
  • South Africa
  • Couple, 41+

Had a nice stay at the Guesthouse. The small room was a bit cramped for our family of 4, thus we had to make use of the space outside and the pleasant poolside area (especially when we checked-in in the afternoon when the power was out). The family room was more spacious and comfortable, except that it would be much better if there were a couple of more chairs in the room. I liked the big metal shelf with different sizes of racks, which was really practical. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• 22nd Jul 2015