Tabonina Guesthouse Reviews

3 Maina Soko St, Nottie Broad, Livingstone, Zambia

Very pleasant hospitality by Laurent and his crew members. Thank you for making us this unforgettable trip in Living stone. Definitely will come back again for the fall and Safari.

• 24th Jan 2016
  • Malaysia

The staff were excellent - so friendly and helpful. It was like they were friends and I was sad to say goodbye. They helped me book tours, let me use their laptop, loaned me scissors, found me a great taxi driver (Obe - he is the friendliest driver and will do anything to help you) and generally made my stay enjoyable. The room had a mosquito net and air-con. Only slight negatives were there were dogs barking most nights and also some music playing close by.

View all Livingstone Bed and Breakfasts