Tabonina Guesthouse Reviews

3 Maina Soko St, Nottie Broad, Livingstone, Zambia

Furniture in room was rather basic and drawers failed to open smoothly. However, we were treated like friends staying over which made us feel so good rather than just paying guests. Laurent assisted us over and above any hotel owner would, he even allowed us to use his laptop to contact our daughter back in England. Brilliant hospitality.

• 19th Oct 2014
  • Couple, 41+

I had a great time!! Everyone was very helpful always helping and making sure I was enjoying my stay. I would stay there again no problem

• 29th Aug 2014

We decided to stay 2 more days at Tabonina Guesthouse because we liked the place a lot. The staff as well as the owners are very nice and we can highly recommend the place to those who want to visit the Victoria Falls.

• 4th Jun 2014