Tabonina Guesthouse Reviews

3 Maina Soko St, Nottie Broad, Livingstone, Zambia

The staff at Tabonina were exceptional, so kind and helpful. The owner, Laurent, gave us great advice on activities and transportation. Our room was clean, well appointed and comfortable.

• 14th Dec 2014

Furniture in room was rather basic and drawers failed to open smoothly. However, we were treated like friends staying over which made us feel so good rather than just paying guests. Laurent assisted us over and above any hotel owner would, he even allowed us to use his laptop to contact our daughter back in England. Brilliant hospitality.

• 19th Oct 2014
  • Couple, 41+

I had a great time!! Everyone was very helpful always helping and making sure I was enjoying my stay. I would stay there again no problem

• 29th Aug 2014