Taghazout Surf Hostel Reviews

Taghazout Centre N. 8 behind lapaix restaurant, Taghazout, Morocco

Unfortunately, there is no reception, no information and no one feels responsible for you. You have to enter thru the restaurant. They have a nice roof top. The breakfast which get served on the roof top looked great, but it's a shared roof top and this breakfast is only for guest of the other hostel. You will get yours at the restaurant which is ok. The rooms are in a good condition an almost clean, but when we arrived there was no soap neither toilet paper. I will not come back.

Had an amazing time here! Perfect location, right near the beach, the dinner they serve is amazing, breakfast is alright. All the staff were legends, I split my head open surfing, and they dropped what they were doing to take me to hospital. It felt more like a family than a hostel ! Perfect!