Taghostel - For Travellers & Surfers Reviews

Rua Portas de Portugal 63, Lagos, Portugal

Overall it was a great place and great staff. It could be a bit noisy at night because you are on a Main Street. The pillows gave little support but that would be my only complaint about the hostels facilities. Very chill atmosphere and felt like home! This was my favorite hostel over my two months of backpack. Would definitely go back!

• 11th Apr 2014

i really liked the service, the living room was great, i am very grateful for the heater because it was quite cold. The hostel is well designed and pretty. The bathrooms are well located in rooms. I really adore Rita at the reception;) you should definitely have some ironing board to iron the clothes.. i missed it a lot after ordering laundry service.

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Poland

Very nice hostel, located in the city centre, close to beaches. Breakfast was awsome and we enjoyed to wake up with a view on the sea. A bit hard to find but otherwise great.

This was a great hostel, it felt like we were coming home each night not to a hostel, it is quieter so if ur there to party I would say choose somewhere else but other than that this would be one of my favorite hostels I've stayed in.... And urso the dog is amazing!

A wonderful and kind Host, beauitful and vintage designed Interior, with a beautful view of the ocean just minutes away!!! My first time staying in a Hostel and I cannot wait to go back to Tag Hostel!!! when I go to Lagos!!

• 16th Nov 2013

Great location, great view, great interior. One of the coolest hostel-owners I met so far! Filipa was really helpful and has her own awesome stories to share!