Taghostel - For Travellers & Surfers Reviews

Rua Portas de Portugal 63, Lagos, Portugal

Very clean. Safe. Homely. Very welcoming. Friendly staff. Great position. Helpful with booking tours. Short walk from the train station. Really enjoyed our stay and hope to visit again soon!!

Fantastic hostel, thank you so much for your hospitality! We loved the beach house feel and the friendly atmosphere. Such a relaxing stay, definitely one of the best hostels we have ever stayed at! Thank you!

• 27th Jun 2015

I couldn't have had a better time at tag, it's the best hostel I have been to so far! Filipa and the staff are great and the hostel it's self is beautiful and in an ideal location. 10/10 from me, thank you!

Really nice owner - Felippa is lovely and her dog is such a cutie. Great roof top terrace. I chose this hostel because it is not a party hostel. After 12 pm everything has to be quiet- which was excellent for me! Perfect place: close to the public transport: train and bus station and not far away to the beaches.

Tag Hostel will soon become like a second home to you! Every single little detail is taken care of so all you need to do is relax. The interior decoration and services are of TOP quality! You won't find another like Tag Hostel... a pure hidden gem and one of a kind! Thank you for an amazing stay!

hostel is in a great location & great for relaxing.However the doors did not lock properly in rooms,bathroom &entry. The lights on the outside the bathroom were placed together so people would turn the light off on you which was very annoying. The wifi wasn't working properly&only available in the reception-were even then it would constantly drop out which made it very hard for those travelling needing too book accomodation/transport/flights and contact family. Little to no staff interaction.

I think this was the nicest hostel either of us have ever stayed in! So welcoming and friendly more like a lovely family home than a hostel and with bonus of the best fluffiest dog! Beautiful restful spot for a Lagos stay, can't recommend enough.

An outstanding place to stay in Lagos. Very relaxed environment, amazing rooftop to have dinner/drinks. Situated close everything you could possibly need. Highly recommended!

TagHostel is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in!! (and I've stayed in many hostels around the world)! From the moment u meet Filipa, this is your home away from home. It's clean, has comfy beds, nice common-areas, perfect location and is a great place to meet up with other travelers. Keep up the good work Filipa! I would def go back :)

Beautiful building in the perfect place, staff were perfect, was like a family, will definitely be back!

Tag hostel has been the best hostel I've stayed at so far! The staff were so friendly and helpful, recommending and booking activities as needed. The hostel was in a perfect location too!

• 8th Jun 2015

I would move in tomorrow. Beautiful, clean and welcoming. On arrival, my hostel-mother said to 'make myself at home' and within a few hours it was. The staff are incredibly kind hearted people and can easily make your trip. They give you all the best tips for the area and answer any of your questions. The facilities are great, with a wonderful kitchen to cook in and a view to die for. Also happened to meet some great people here. Didn't want to leave, can't wait to go back!!

Lovely owner, very sweet and helpful ! Very nice terrace, good facilities for cooking and nice travellers. This isn't much of a party hostel, more relaxing but location was prime for bars, restaurants and close to beaches! Would recommend :) and the dog is too cute

This great boutique hostel really makes you feel at home. Great facilities, great breakfast, comfy beds and all really clean. The staff are helpful, fun and friendly. The location is perfect, being really close to the night life as well as the beautiful beaches. I have stayed at two different hostels in Lagos and can say that nothing compares to Tag, I liked so much I am coming back!

My friend and I stayed at this hostel and had a great time. The staff are some of the nicest people I've ever met. The hostel was a bit rustic, but cozy. Free breakfast every morning and loved the roof top terrace. Great view too, would recommend to any travellers looking for a good priced welcoming hostel.

Nothing special. Staff was not very welcoming.

Best hostel in Lagos, it felt more like a home than a hostel! super clean, friendly and helpful staff, great location. impressed with the sourdough bread for brekky! excellent facilities, nice terrace to relax on and lounge area to. not one single complaint. 10 min max walk to bus station. 5 minute walk to the beach. 1 minute walk to main strip of bars/restaurants. good wifi. hot showers. perfect! we'll be highly recommending tag hostel to anyone else we know coming through Lagos!

Thank you for a wonderful stay. Your hostel is beautiful!

A lovely hostel in a great location. Very homely feel. A nice sociable environment without late night partying. Sunday night family dinner was wonderful!

Best Hostel I've stayed in so far. Very friendly staff and great atmosphere. Home away from home!