6.1
Good 119 Total Reviews
6.1
Good 119 Total Reviews
Tagus Home Located at R.Camilo Castelo Branco 22, , Lisbon.
Portugal
Lisbon 1150-084 R.Camilo Castelo Branco 22
61% 119
38.7251618 -9.1477704
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
20th Jul 2015
6.0

I will not be staying at Tagus Home again. There is no receptionist on site. A very small sign on the door advises guests to call and let staff know they have arrived - very difficult if you haven't organised a local sim card. I tried to change my booking before arrival and was advised it was 'not possible' because I had booked through Hostelworld and not through the Tagus Home directly. There are no laundry facilities. Needs more bathrooms. Fridge seal in dodgy.

• Brazil, All Female Group, 18-24
20th Jul 2015
2.0

We had a reservation for 3 people in this hostel and when we arrived there, there were no receptionist or any other person to receive us. After 30 min, we discovered that there were no places available. Our reservation didn't exist for them... I can't assess this hostel...We didn't stay there. I don't know if the fault was with the hostel or with hostelworld reservation.