Tagus Home Reviews

R.Camilo Castelo Branco 22, Lisbon, Portugal

I will not be staying at Tagus Home again. There is no receptionist on site. A very small sign on the door advises guests to call and let staff know they have arrived - very difficult if you haven't organised a local sim card. I tried to change my booking before arrival and was advised it was 'not possible' because I had booked through Hostelworld and not through the Tagus Home directly. There are no laundry facilities. Needs more bathrooms. Fridge seal in dodgy.

We had a reservation for 3 people in this hostel and when we arrived there, there were no receptionist or any other person to receive us. After 30 min, we discovered that there were no places available. Our reservation didn't exist for them... I can't assess this hostel...We didn't stay there. I don't know if the fault was with the hostel or with hostelworld reservation.

Security: I stayed alone in the room, place seem safe not excellent as it hasn´t have lockers Location: Really nice area and an underground station a stone throw away but around +20 minutes walk to main attractions Staff: Friendly and helpful but not 24 hours reception Atmosphere: nice rooms on a traditional building, kitchen and a small living room Cleanliess: Spotless Value For Money: Really good, not an excellent as I understand Portugal is overall non expensive Facilities: Good

Location is perfect,literally round the corner from the metro station,2 stops away from the heart of the city. Comfy room and good facilities, clean and homey atmosphere. Only thing maybe one extra toilet would be good but overall a lovely hostel! The pasteleria 2 doors down is to die for!!

Good location an clean. The staf is friendly but they dont speak english.

View all Lisbon Bed and Breakfasts