Tah! Hostel Reviews

Rua Sud Menucci, 159, Vila Mariana, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Very nice staff. They have a WII which was a clear plus and a TV room, and they have no problem with bringing in your own alcohol. It´s located a couple of blocks from the main metro line so that´s also quite great. Only complaint is that I did not get a pillow but I´m sure that could´ve been sold if I had bothered to ask for one.

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Nicaragua

Stayed for 2 days. Had a very important job interview on a saturday so l didnt want a loud hostel. The staff was really great, always helped me with everything l needed like the breakfast was from 8 to 10am and since l had to leave at 7:20 they serve it at 7. They actually did that on sunday too. Pretty awesome! Plus my room was kinda full so they switched me to a less crouwded one. Only 2 bad things were they PS2, wasnt working, and their location: far from any grocerie store or food place.

Great Facilities! I enjoyed!

• 6th May 2013