7.6
Very Good 57 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 57 Total Reviews
Tai An Guest House Located at Rm 18, 11/F, Alhambra Building, 383-389C, Nathan Road, Hong Kong.
Hong Kong
Hong Kong Rm 18, 11/F, Alhambra Building, 383-389C, Nathan Road
76% 57
22.3087316 114.1711839
    Rooms available

15th Apr 2016
7.1

Nice lady named Mei quickly walk me to my room, collected the dues, gave me passcode to room and all. Very rushed but she seem busy so it's okay (don't think there's a front desk haha). Beds seem decent, pretty comfy. Room is clean! I got top bunk under the AC unit, AC started leaking some water onto my bed, made my bed smell like wet laundry (i hope it's just water...) I didn't care enough to complain. Only 1 bathroom for M/F, not good..need to pee. Good $ value! Only place I would stay

• Malaysia, Female, 31-40
1st Apr 2016
7.1

Water dispenser is needed to be placed on each hous. Bed should be double decker on family suite to save up space.

24th Feb 2016

It is a really good hostel, I'd stayed at three other hostels in Hong Kong, and this is the best one

• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
31st Dec 2015
7.4

The rooms are a bit small but if you don't have much luggage you won't have any problems. We stayed there as a group so there was no need for lockers. But if you're traveling alone make sure to ask for them because our room didn't have any. All in all a good location and a convenient hostel.

• USA, Female, 18-24
24th Dec 2015
5.1

Pictures were completely misleading. I paid the same amount for a dorm-style room which was absolutely horrifying. It looked nothing like the pictures presented online. The dorm-style room I stayed in was tight and dingy. It was an absolute shock. Granted they do have nice rooms like those posted online, but they also have horrifying rooms they don't show full pictures of. I would never recommend staying here to anyone. I paid for my room, but could not bring myself to stay there.

13th Dec 2015

The staff was very nice and helpful. Decently close to the MTR. Near the night market on Temple street and close to the Jade market as well. The room was great and we enjoyed our stay!