6.9
Good 59 Total Reviews
6.9
Good 59 Total Reviews
Tai An Guest House Located at Rm 18, 11/F, Alhambra Building, 383-389C, Nathan Road, Hong Kong.
Hong Kong
Hong Kong Rm 18, 11/F, Alhambra Building, 383-389C, Nathan Road
69% 59
22.3087316 114.1711839
    Rooms available

19th Aug 2016
6.3

Be warned that most rooms are smaller and uglier than the pictures. We travelled across China this summer, and our stay in Hong Kong at Tai An was the worst. I think the issue is that HK is expensive, so the value for money is much less there for travelers on a budget. We got a double bed and the room was very cramped—it basically just had a bed, a little bit of space for bags, plus a small bathroom. The staff member tried to help and on the fourth day he did move us to one of the nicer rooms.

15th Apr 2016
7.1

Nice lady named Mei quickly walk me to my room, collected the dues, gave me passcode to room and all. Very rushed but she seem busy so it's okay (don't think there's a front desk haha). Beds seem decent, pretty comfy. Room is clean! I got top bunk under the AC unit, AC started leaking some water onto my bed, made my bed smell like wet laundry (i hope it's just water...) I didn't care enough to complain. Only 1 bathroom for M/F, not good..need to pee. Good $ value! Only place I would stay

• Malaysia, Female, 31-40
1st Apr 2016
7.1

Water dispenser is needed to be placed on each hous. Bed should be double decker on family suite to save up space.