Tai An Guest House Reviews

Rm 18, 11/F, Alhambra Building, 383-389C, Nathan Road, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

For us Tai An Guest House was exactly what it said on the tin. A basic room for a reasonable price in a decent location. As budget travellers you learn not to expect too much. The staff were friendly and helpful (they let us lock up our luggage and have a shower after we'd checked out). We were moved to a building around the corner - right on Temple Street which has a great night market. Despite the shabby exterior the room was fine - pretty small but what do you expect in HK!

• 22nd Aug 2014

The hostel is like a converted flat, they own a few different rooms in the building complex so there isn't a really a common area. The rooms are basic and small but the hostel was always clean and had good air con.

I had to call the telephone because no one was in reception by the time I arrived. The way of entering the room is by a passcode that they use for long time. Somebody entered the hostel and stole the computer while I was there

We have free chagre of locker and the locker code set by guest. So please put your properity inside is better. We also change door code often.

Room was a bit small but well-equipped for the size. Appreciate that the hostess gave us a free upgrade to twin room when she saw we wouldn't fit into the double room. Would definitely consider staying there if in HK again because of the good service.

Staff were cool. The bed I had was like sleeping on a rock and the pillow was like an even harder rock. Clean rooms though and I was put in a private for free. Not too bad a place but there are better. (Yes inn causeway bay is v.good)

Thanks for your comment, We had change all of mattress, hope to see you again.

What an excellent guesthouse! I've stayed here twice so far, and I'll be sure to drop by again in the future. Great location and very friendly and accommodating staff. Thank you!

• 21st May 2014