Tai An Guest House Reviews

Rm 18, 11/F, Alhambra Building, 383-389C, Nathan Road, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

A phone was stolen from the room we were in overnight sometime between 1am and 9am. Doors were locked. Room was alright aside from this, however we were moved to a different floor in the block upon arrival. Avoid.

• 22nd Aug 2015

Lovely stay here, I love the staff. Their english speaking is adorable (good enough). Fast and easy check in and check out. Amazing Internet connection, great location. Good price.

• 6th Aug 2015

Excellent

The place is ok. It is very clean but there is no kitchen at all so if you want to make a coffee or just boil an egg you simply cannot do it here.

房間很多都是外國人喔~ 老闆還不錯~~ 就是預定有點混亂 還好我是一個人比較好安排 大樓很舊不過還好沒大礙

• 1st May 2015
  • China

It was difficult to find at first. Our room was across the street from the main office and you need to go up this sketchy elevator to get to the room. The elevator needs to have a correct weight distribution to work. To get to the single rooms there is a code on the door, which the owner gave to us wrong. Overall the room was fine had everything we needed (Bed, shower, towels, hair dryer, fridge) . Our air conditioner didn't work though. Good location, right outside the night market.

• 1st May 2015

Basic accommodation, clean facilities, convenient location and value for money. The lady owner Ms Lee is very helpful.

Best hostel i ever stay!! i love here. Staff was very nice and helpful. Room was clean, Easy to find just 5mins walk from Jordan subway. Cheap and high security. I will stay in this hostel again for sure if i have chance to go back!!

We only met the owner briefly. We were taken to a double room 2 blocks away. It was next to the big market area off Nathan road. The building was run down. The floor where the rooms were located was clean. The rooms were very small but modern and clean.

• 23rd Apr 2015

Location was great. Very near to Jordan Station in Kowloon and within minutes of a walk to Temple Street which a great place for travelers to shop and experience Hong Kong night shopping. The owner was nice and helped out on suggesting another room when current room wasn't at its best(noise). He was nice, helpful and reasonable and offer his help and a phone call to him anytime when needed. Would recommend this place for budget travelers and wanting to be near the center of Kowloon and nightlife

• 13th Apr 2015
  • China

Probably the best place I've ever stayed in HK. Don't change a thing guys.

Location is not bad. Rude staff. No common area.

This is the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in and the owner is one of the nicest ladies I've ever met. I was only in Hong Kong for a day trip but ended up staying longer to wait for my Chinese Visa. I had only the clothes I was wearing and the owner got me towels, a toothbrush and toothpaste and gave a secure place for me and all my things. I thought she was giving me special treatment at first, but she helps everyone she meets. Close to a 24hr McD's and a MTR, 6 mins to Central. Perfect!