Tailor's Hostel Reviews

Carrer de Sepulveda 146, Barcelona, Spain

It was my second time staying here in the span of 12 days, so that's definitely saying something. Had originally booked another hostel but just had to come back to Tailors. Atmosphere is truly amazing and I was greeted with amazing warmth from the hostel staff on my return. Absolutely awesome - have been recommending this hostel to everyone I've met going to Barcelona. Shout outs again to Lucas, Mauro and the rest of the phenomenal crew at Tailors!

Just spent one night there, but it was definitely worth it :) Loved the hostel, and the people staying there. I'd definitely come back.

Our stay at Tailor's Hostel was great! The decor of the hostel is what everyone is trying to do these days, and they pull it off well! The staff is amazing and Mauro did a phenomenal job with the pub crawl! I loved how big the showers were! The lockers are big and new. Overall, great experience.

I loved this hostel! It is one of the best ones I've stayed in. The space is small, but it is a perfect hostel for meeting new friends. The bar crawls are also very fun. I really enjoyed my stay here and would definitely come back!

Nice Location for Barcelona, good value for money! Would come back if visiting Barcelona

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Austria

Absolutely an amazing hostel. The staff are unbelievably awesome! There's always something planned each night for people staying in the hostel to do as a group. The hostel itself is beautifully decorated and has a huge terrace to just chill on. I stayed here and had originally booked another hostel afterwards, and ended up cancelling to come back here for my last two nights. The atmosphere is just awesome and Lucas and Mauro are the best people in Barcelona - always making everyone feel at home.

Excellent stay. I was travelling alone and stayed in a hostel in order to meet people. As soon as I arrived I was told there was a night out organised - great start! The staff were all friendly, helpful and tried to make sure that those who wanted the social aspect got that (but also made sure that the hostel was quiet for those who didn't). Given the size of dorms (I was in a 12-bed) the comfort and cleanliness surprised me. Would stay here again in an instant.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

A lovely hostel always something going on, very social. I would defiantly stay again.

Very much a party hostel

Such a dope place! this place rocks, its one of the best and it attracts some of the coolest cats in backpacking, atmosphere is awesome! was here for a week and the crew behind the desk were amazing! nicko !

The walls were paper thin and the place was filled with lots of really young people who were just there to party. I did the cooking class, the instructor was lovely, but she really just cooked a meal for us. I should have saved my money and got an actual cooking class.

Hi Dear , thanks for your coments ,In a youthhostel come young people and they do cultural and fun activities and pary is one of them .The cooking class is a real cooking class and everybody share to make minute by minute and they make picture and filming . yes you could do this out of hostel with 25 euros and never you can eat a paella like this +Sangrai that i show you to do it in a restaurant with 15 euros( this is out of hostel something like 35 euros).

This was by far the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Such a wonderful atmosphere created by the staff. Brilliant design too. Everything you could want is cleverly integrated into the spaces in the dorms and beautiful public spaces. Honestly did not want to leave and I very much look forward to coming back!

Friendly and helpful staff. Familiar atmosphere at the hostel and a good location. About 5 min walk to the old town and another 5 to la Rambla.

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

What a great hostel. You (the staff) are so so good; which is so so important. Always so helpful and always with a smile. This is why people love your hostel and keep coming back. It just gets really hot, and sometimes had problems with the wifi. But not that big of an issue for me.

Thanks Mr. It´s really nice to receive cool people like you. Open minded and social. We are having a great summer. Hope to see more people like your type in our place. Gracias Tailor´s Hostel Staff.

This is the perfect place to base your stay in the incredible city that is Barcelona. Amongst the stand out features of the hostel was the fun tailor themed decoration and the upbeat friendly staff. The atmosphere was fun without being loud or chaotic and the kitchen facilities where above average. Although not in a central central location, it's so close to the metro station that getting places was never a problem. Only complaint would be €5 baggage storage upon check out.

The location is great!! And the kitchen is excellent too. The rooms are too small. The lockers are good. The maps they give to people - not good they don't have the name of the little streets on them... So, in total - it was good!

Thanks Michal. I am sorry that the FREE map that you took from the table, doesn´t have the names of the street. Pick one of the other three types that we have next time. :) See you in Barcelona. Tailor´s Hostel staff.

Hostel staff were great, nice kitchen for food storage, close to restaurants, train station, bus to airport and supermarkets, and had a relaxing common area. 12 girl dorm was too small for all the women and bathroom smelled like sewage most of the time. Hostel is a far walk from everything - I would have preferred to stay more central. Wifi didn't work well in rooms either.

Hi, Thanks for staying with us and your nice coment . Sorry for the problem of the bathroom in your room , It was becasue of a common problem in all buildng and it is fixed now . And the wifi in all the world is sometimes some minutes problematic , But you had it for free 24 hours . It is not so important be 24 hours only being with a mobile in hand- there are so many other imprtant and nice things around l. hope wifi is not the center of life in future generations.

Great hostel with a great location. I really liked that the hostel has a pretty big common area ;) I definitely reccommend this hostel.

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Estonia

One of my favourite hostels ive stayed in. Beautiful decor, really chilled atmosphere, and staff who are friendly whilst also seeming genuine, not forced friendly as can be the case in other hostels. Really enjoyed my stay!

Thanks Señor. We are open to more open travelers like you. See you in the incredible city agian. Tailor´s Hostel staff.

Had the best time ever ! Great hostel , great people , awesome staff . I already booked another stay . Shout out to Lucas and Pepo !

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5