Tailor's Hostel Reviews

Carrer de Sepulveda 146, Barcelona, Spain

I loved my stay here. The owners of this place have really created a very special place with a very special feel that compares with some of my favorite hostels around the world. I would definitely come back! Gracias

Fantastic hostel with a great atmosphere, staff, and location! It is very close to Metro Line 1 and which makes it easy to reach all of the different sites in Barcelona. The rooms and bathrooms are clean and the lockers work very well for locking up your valuables. I know where I am staying on my next trip to Barcelona!

The hostel was very cozy and equipped. We had a great time and the people who work there, especially the guys, were incredibly helpful and friendly. The only comment I have i that I wonder if the kitchen and bathrooms are big enough when the hostel is full. Other than that, great hostel, one block away from the subway, but also walking distance from placa catatunya and supermarket around the corner. I would definitely stay there again!

Wish we'd been able to spend more time here. The hostel is really nice decorated, clean and good located. The owner of this place is amazing and very helpful. Preparing the Paella with her was a blessing. We learned how to cook it and how to prepare a delicious sangria. Will be back soon!

• 1st Dec 2014
  • Sweden

The hostel was very nice and it had a friendly atmosphere. Even though it was a quiet time when I stayed (I guess Summertime is the busy period in Barcelona!), it still had a nice welcoming atmosphere and there was a pub crawl organised on the busier nights. The staff were extremely friendly (thanks Augustine for the chat!) and knew about the best places for the traveller to visit. Just around the corner are some great places to eat, or a supermarket just 2 mins walk... I would recommend it!

The hostel was really nice, rooms and bathrooms were clean and we appreciated to have lockers to put our stuff in a safe place. Also, the staff was very nice. More, the hostel is located close to the city center and a metro station so it is quite easy to go to strategic places.

• 14th Nov 2014

MyFirstHostelEver.GuyInMyRoomWasSick.AskedToBeMoved.NoProblem.FrontDeskGirlWasNice.EnglishNotTheBest.EnoughToGetBy.AgentinenWasReallyNiceAccomidating.PromoterOrWhateverHeWantsToCallHimselfWasAwful.HePostedOnAllTheDoorsTheGatheringForTheNight.WasAllALye.WasJustToGetEveryoneToGoOutToWhackBarsSoTheyWouldGiveHimFreeDrinksForBringPeopleIn.AndHookUpWithGirls.DontGoOnHisOuttings.ItsAScam.GetAGrouTogetherAndDo YourOwnthing.OnAPositiveTheOtherGuestsWereAwesome!MetSomeCoolPeopleFromAroundTheWorld.

• 30th Oct 2014

A very good hostel, a nice and friendly staff. Perfect to meet people, to have a good time and to party !! A very convenient location

Thanks It was nice to have you. It was a great weekend for us also. Nos Vemos ! Lucas

Very cute theme to the hostel! Rooms were a bit cramped, but for the amount you pay, I can't complain. Super super social hostel with events planned every night if you don't want to go out on your own or want to meet others. So easy to meet other travellers and everyone I met was extremely friendly. Overall pretty clean hostel and very close to public transport.

My Holidays in this Hostel was perfect ! I had some great times there ! You can meet a lot of people easy and almost every nights you can go outside with the hostel, it's really organize. The staff is awesome, helpful and interesting! The location is good because it's next to the city center. All the rooms and the hostel are so clean because of the Housekeeper girl who is also very nice ! It was my second time here and I will come back soon! I love it

• 29th Oct 2014

A great experience overall! The hostel has a really cool antique living room design with old typewriters and bookshelves lining the wall. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly! Location was good, a block away from the L1 metro which takes you anywhere in the city. ¡Muchas gracias para su hospitalidad, y espero que algún día nos volvamos a ver!

• 29th Oct 2014

I had a great time here. Really good for solo travellers to meet people because of the big common area downstairs. Lucas and ryan made sure everyone had a great time.

I just love this hostel! Stayed there 3 times already, couldn't go anywhere else in Barcelona. Staff is very, very friendly. Has good a kitchen, a pool table, lots of common use space, and the bed are very good! Could get a really nice night of sleep there. Showers and bathrooms are also very clean and it has hot water at all times. Said all that, it's a place where you'll feel at home.

Gracias! we always like to receive open mind travelers like you. See you. Sarah

One of the most unique hostels I've ever stayed in. Rooms, kitchen and toilets are very clean and there are activities nearly every night. However, there wasn't even an option to buy breakfast in the morning, so you always had to get it somewhere else.

Great hostel, great location, nice staff with strong wifi connection. I love the cozy atmesphere and the nostalgic decoration. Also, there are party events if you want to go the te club or pub to have fun, but, of course, you can choose to take a good rest at hostel. Really recommend this hostel to everyone!!

Really appreciated how nice the staff was. Felt like I got to know them and the other travelers in the hostel a little and doing so was a highlight of Barcelona. The planned social things at night were great too, thanks Ryan. Facilities were nice and clean as well.

• 19th Oct 2014

Hola! We are glad you had such good time at our hostel. Come back soon!

Tailor´s hostel is a very nice, clean and well located hostel in Barcelona. The staff are super friendly and helpful. They take you out every night to cool clubs and bars in Barcelona. Would recommend Tailor´s hostel to anyone travelling to Barcelona|

• 19th Oct 2014

Loved this hostel!! Such a friendly staff, all so welcoming and helpful! The facilities were great as well; the hostel was very centrally located and everything was very clean and comfortable. The decorations were also very trendy and gave a great ambiance! Best hostel I've stayed in thus far.

Easily one of my favourite hostels I've stayed at so far. The theme of the hostel is unique and charming as described in other reviews. Good location, comfortable and super clean.The The staff is amazing and extremely helpful, their recommendations helped me to find and visit the best places in Barcelona. I will definitely come back out here for another nice stay!

What I liked the most about Tailor's hostel is the wide open space. There's a huge game room and dining area downstairs... It's not cramped like many other hostels. The rooms are also spacious and has a great layout. There's a receptionist present all hours of the day and they do a great job of making sure no random people enter. The staff is very friendly and interact a lot with the guests. The facility is very clean and well taken care of. Very comfortable place, would definitely recommend it!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5