Tailor's Hostel Reviews

Carrer de Sepulveda 146, Barcelona, Spain

Incredible Hostel with Incredible people! This place is by far the best hostel I've stayed in! You are guaranteed to have so much fun here. Unique decorations and clean facilities. The staff really make the hostel what it is. They all work so hard to ensure that you have the most fun possible, and are really helpful and accommodating. Really enjoyed my stay!

• 19th Jan 2015
  • Chile

Probably the most amazing hostel i`ve ever been. its in a very good area, everything its close, good people everywhere. If you are travelling by yourself it is a good place to meet people, very friendly. if you come to barcelona i totally recomend the hostel.

• 10th Jan 2015
  • Peru

Had a wonderful stay. Awesome staff and a really cool atmosphere.

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Sweden

The best hostel EVER. My favourite of the world

Great hostel! Only had some problem fitting under the shower. But i guess I'm just too tall

• 2nd Jan 2015

This hostel is full of character and is a lovely place to stay in Barcelona! It is close to a local metro station that can connect you to any of the great sights in the city! The common area in the hostel is a great open area to meet other travelers and socialize. It would have been nice if they served breakfast each morning.

• 2nd Jan 2015

I really want to thank's all the staff which is very helpful and very kind. We had a lot of fun and we met awesome people in this very good hostel! Thank's for everything :)! Frenchies

I love everyone.

the hostel has a great place where you can sit and relax in a vintage decoration and atmosphere. the rooms good be better though in comparison with the lobby.

I loved my stay here. The owners of this place have really created a very special place with a very special feel that compares with some of my favorite hostels around the world. I would definitely come back! Gracias

Fantastic hostel with a great atmosphere, staff, and location! It is very close to Metro Line 1 and which makes it easy to reach all of the different sites in Barcelona. The rooms and bathrooms are clean and the lockers work very well for locking up your valuables. I know where I am staying on my next trip to Barcelona!

Gracias for your comment and thanks for staying. See you in the incredible Barcelona. Tailor´s Hostel Staff

The hostel was very cozy and equipped. We had a great time and the people who work there, especially the guys, were incredibly helpful and friendly. The only comment I have i that I wonder if the kitchen and bathrooms are big enough when the hostel is full. Other than that, great hostel, one block away from the subway, but also walking distance from placa catatunya and supermarket around the corner. I would definitely stay there again!

Wish we'd been able to spend more time here. The hostel is really nice decorated, clean and good located. The owner of this place is amazing and very helpful. Preparing the Paella with her was a blessing. We learned how to cook it and how to prepare a delicious sangria. Will be back soon!

• 1st Dec 2014
  • Sweden

The hostel was very nice and it had a friendly atmosphere. Even though it was a quiet time when I stayed (I guess Summertime is the busy period in Barcelona!), it still had a nice welcoming atmosphere and there was a pub crawl organised on the busier nights. The staff were extremely friendly (thanks Augustine for the chat!) and knew about the best places for the traveller to visit. Just around the corner are some great places to eat, or a supermarket just 2 mins walk... I would recommend it!

Thanks amigo. Hope to see you around on the summer. Adios !

The hostel was really nice, rooms and bathrooms were clean and we appreciated to have lockers to put our stuff in a safe place. Also, the staff was very nice. More, the hostel is located close to the city center and a metro station so it is quite easy to go to strategic places.

• 14th Nov 2014

MyFirstHostelEver.GuyInMyRoomWasSick.AskedToBeMoved.NoProblem.FrontDeskGirlWasNice.EnglishNotTheBest.EnoughToGetBy.AgentinenWasReallyNiceAccomidating.PromoterOrWhateverHeWantsToCallHimselfWasAwful.HePostedOnAllTheDoorsTheGatheringForTheNight.WasAllALye.WasJustToGetEveryoneToGoOutToWhackBarsSoTheyWouldGiveHimFreeDrinksForBringPeopleIn.AndHookUpWithGirls.DontGoOnHisOuttings.ItsAScam.GetAGrouTogetherAndDo YourOwnthing.OnAPositiveTheOtherGuestsWereAwesome!MetSomeCoolPeopleFromAroundTheWorld.

• 30th Oct 2014

A very good hostel, a nice and friendly staff. Perfect to meet people, to have a good time and to party !! A very convenient location

Thanks It was nice to have you. It was a great weekend for us also. Nos Vemos ! Lucas

Very cute theme to the hostel! Rooms were a bit cramped, but for the amount you pay, I can't complain. Super super social hostel with events planned every night if you don't want to go out on your own or want to meet others. So easy to meet other travellers and everyone I met was extremely friendly. Overall pretty clean hostel and very close to public transport.

My Holidays in this Hostel was perfect ! I had some great times there ! You can meet a lot of people easy and almost every nights you can go outside with the hostel, it's really organize. The staff is awesome, helpful and interesting! The location is good because it's next to the city center. All the rooms and the hostel are so clean because of the Housekeeper girl who is also very nice ! It was my second time here and I will come back soon! I love it

A great experience overall! The hostel has a really cool antique living room design with old typewriters and bookshelves lining the wall. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly! Location was good, a block away from the L1 metro which takes you anywhere in the city. ¡Muchas gracias para su hospitalidad, y espero que algún día nos volvamos a ver!

• 29th Oct 2014