Tailor's Hostel Reviews

Carrer de Sepulveda 146, Barcelona, Spain

One of the most unique hostels I've ever stayed in. Rooms, kitchen and toilets are very clean and there are activities nearly every night. However, there wasn't even an option to buy breakfast in the morning, so you always had to get it somewhere else.

Great hostel, great location, nice staff with strong wifi connection. I love the cozy atmesphere and the nostalgic decoration. Also, there are party events if you want to go the te club or pub to have fun, but, of course, you can choose to take a good rest at hostel. Really recommend this hostel to everyone!!

Really appreciated how nice the staff was. Felt like I got to know them and the other travelers in the hostel a little and doing so was a highlight of Barcelona. The planned social things at night were great too, thanks Ryan. Facilities were nice and clean as well.

• 19th Oct 2014

Tailor´s hostel is a very nice, clean and well located hostel in Barcelona. The staff are super friendly and helpful. They take you out every night to cool clubs and bars in Barcelona. Would recommend Tailor´s hostel to anyone travelling to Barcelona|

• 19th Oct 2014

Loved this hostel!! Such a friendly staff, all so welcoming and helpful! The facilities were great as well; the hostel was very centrally located and everything was very clean and comfortable. The decorations were also very trendy and gave a great ambiance! Best hostel I've stayed in thus far.

Easily one of my favourite hostels I've stayed at so far. The theme of the hostel is unique and charming as described in other reviews. Good location, comfortable and super clean.The The staff is amazing and extremely helpful, their recommendations helped me to find and visit the best places in Barcelona. I will definitely come back out here for another nice stay!

• 16th Oct 2014

What I liked the most about Tailor's hostel is the wide open space. There's a huge game room and dining area downstairs... It's not cramped like many other hostels. The rooms are also spacious and has a great layout. There's a receptionist present all hours of the day and they do a great job of making sure no random people enter. The staff is very friendly and interact a lot with the guests. The facility is very clean and well taken care of. Very comfortable place, would definitely recommend it!

This hostel was a really nice place to stay and great value for money. Not far walking distance to centre of town, clean and tidy and all you need. Plus good internet.

Great hostel!! one of the best ones I have been. A special thanks to Luke at the reception who helped me sorting out places to go, transportation, etc.

Everything was good except paying the extra charge for using a credit card. This policy should have been mentioned when I booked.

We spent an awesome week thanks to all the amazing staff in a warm and welcoming atmosphere !!!! Thank you so much ! We will come back soon !

• 9th Oct 2014

There are different staffs during my stay for 4 nights. I would say most of the staffs are good and helpful. The atmosphere is very good and the decoration is very nice. Just one thing I feel bad is one of the staff is not honest. He put me in a mix dorm and told me it is female dorm which is 1 euro additional. Not only I found a guy in the "female room" but also the girl staying in the room told me that it is a mix dorm she booked. I feel a bit upset for that.

Thanks for the positive comment. It was a great weekend We feel sorry about the female room. There was a problem with the booking source, It´s solve now. Hope to see you around and greetings from Barcelona.

This was one of the nicest hostels that I have stayed in. Very clean and great staff. Highly recommend.

Thanks man, good trip back to Canada ! Tailor´s Hostel Staff

It would be great to have a shelf by the power plugs to keep my things.

A great place to stay, both for quiet travelers and those who'd love to party. Guys do a great job of keeping the place clean, warm and comfortable.

thanks , My dears . Hope see you again , lovely girls . All staff memeber is missing you waiting you always .This palace ia not warm and nce without goodtraelers so happy ,positive and friendly.

Although I only stayed for one night, I had a great experience at tailors hostel. Clean bathrooms and really nice mattresses. The staff was very warm and inviting, and ryan the party organizer was awesome. Almost missed my flight because of his parties, but was worth it. Shout out to Lucas for jamming with me.

• 23rd Sep 2014

Thanks for the comment. Hope to see you for more time in Barcelona. Lucas

Great decor and Location. Nice Staff. Hasta luego, Amigos!

• 20th Sep 2014

NICE HOSTEL, Very friendly for musicians. Met some cool cats there. Good Location, Good vibes, walkable to all the spots. Will come again if I am in Spain.

• 19th Sep 2014

Thanks Man. It was great to having. It´s fun. Come back if you are around Barcelona.

I stayed only one night in Barcelona and Tailor's Hostel. I had very good experience. The staff is pleasent and very very helpful. Everything was clean, and the location central. Also they organize events everynight!!

Probably the best hostel that I have visited. Great location, just 15min walk to Plaza Catalonia. The hostel is very clean and the atmosphere is amazing. Everything you need for a short stay. Staff is amazing, helped us with everything, told the best places to visit and provided with directions. We arrived early in the morning and were able to leave our luggage safe until our room was ready. Recommended for relaxed people who want different hostel experience.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6