Tailor's Hostel Reviews

Carrer de Sepulveda 146, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Cool place, glad we stayed there. Kitchen didn't have an oven so that was kind of a bummer. Staff was good!

• 15th Apr 2014

Best time of my life.

• 11th Apr 2014

We had the best experience we've ever had at a hostel.

• 5th Apr 2014

Maybe the best hostel in which i've ever been... A really good surprise for a place who just oppened one year ago. It's located perfectly in barcelona, close to placa catalunya, there are everoything you could need very close (metro station, supermarket opened 24h a day, ATM, bakery...), the decoration is really nice - like the name's says it looks like a tailors house - and, last but not least the staff is AMAZING ! i highly recommend this place, you'll feel at home :)

Very clean. The staff is perfect.

• 4th Apr 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Its a very great place to stay! The staff is awesome, there are "Paella" and "Tapas" Nights where you can easily connect to other travelers. The location is good, you can walk to any place. Its secure and clean. There are no curtains at the bed, that would be the * to my 5 stars :) My recommendation!

Nice place and only 10-15 minute walk from la boqueria and la rambla. The rooms were nice and the common room had plants of comfy seating but whenever big groups would use the showers the hot water would run out.

I thought that the hostel had a great atmosphere. The kitchen and common area encouraged socialization between the people staying there, which was unlike any other hostel I had stayed in. The rooms were a little crowded, and a few roommates were disruptive late at night, but I didn't mind because we could escape to the common area.

I really enjoyed my stay in a sixbed room at Tailors Hostel! We had a big, clean bath: Every morning a refreshing experience. The interior is beautifully comfortable arranged The staff was very friendly the whole day: Every morning, after lunch and even after midnight. Especially Lukas contributed a lot to the good atmosphere: With his enjoyable humor, his taste of relaxed music and his open minded view of the word. We had profound discussions, lots of fun during Siesta and great pub crawls.

First time i give a hostel a perfect score. Tailor's Hostel does everything right - Location is super convenient, both very close to La Rambla, and just on subway station and an Aérobus station. Decor is great and original, and rooms are spacious, comfortable and clean. Above all, the staff is really, really great - they know what they are talking about and they go the extra mile. Highly recommended and i will definitely come back again!

Nice hostel, cute details in decoration and good looking, helpfull staff ;) It was nice to stay in this hostel and I would definetly choose it again.

• 14th Mar 2014
  • Finland

You are absolutely great!

• 13th Mar 2014
  • Greece

Nice hostel + good location + friendly and helpfull staff = nice weekend away !

Cool and relaxed with a great decor. Made our budget weekend really comfortable.

• 1st Mar 2014

Great hostel, great staff ;-)

I loved Tailor's! The staff were so kind, and the theme/decorations were absolutely adorable! The only reason I rate the facilities as "good" rather than "excellent" is that the bathroom was a little bit stinky (though it was a 12 person dorm, so what can you do!), and you had to keep pressing the button in the shower over and over to keep the water going. The sheets were super clean, the building was super nice, and everyone on staff was super friendly! I would definitely recommend it.

• 13th Feb 2014

Great hostel!

Tailors hostel is perfect choice to stay in BCN. The hostel is in the middle of the exciting things in this city, very clean!!! And also the design in great! You don't need to think just Take this hostel!!!

Incredibly friendly staff. Thank you for helping us to feel so welcome!

The staff was amazing, bar far one of the best staff we have had. I would even say better then many/most "hotel" staff. They assisted you with every need and made sure you knew how to get every place you wanted to go. They also provided various outings for you to learn Barcelona. If you stay here do the pub crawl, we had an absolute blast with it! Thanks guys for making us love Barcelona!

• 7th Feb 2014