Tailor's Hostel Reviews

Carrer de Sepulveda 146, Barcelona, Spain

There are different staffs during my stay for 4 nights. I would say most of the staffs are good and helpful. The atmosphere is very good and the decoration is very nice. Just one thing I feel bad is one of the staff is not honest. He put me in a mix dorm and told me it is female dorm which is 1 euro additional. Not only I found a guy in the "female room" but also the girl staying in the room told me that it is a mix dorm she booked. I feel a bit upset for that.

This was one of the nicest hostels that I have stayed in. Very clean and great staff. Highly recommend.

It would be great to have a shelf by the power plugs to keep my things.

Although I only stayed for one night, I had a great experience at tailors hostel. Clean bathrooms and really nice mattresses. The staff was very warm and inviting, and ryan the party organizer was awesome. Almost missed my flight because of his parties, but was worth it. Shout out to Lucas for jamming with me.

• 23rd Sep 2014

Great decor and Location. Nice Staff. Hasta luego, Amigos!

• 20th Sep 2014

NICE HOSTEL, Very friendly for musicians. Met some cool cats there. Good Location, Good vibes, walkable to all the spots. Will come again if I am in Spain.

• 19th Sep 2014

Thanks Man. It was great to having. It´s fun. Come back if you are around Barcelona.

I stayed only one night in Barcelona and Tailor's Hostel. I had very good experience. The staff is pleasent and very very helpful. Everything was clean, and the location central. Also they organize events everynight!!

Probably the best hostel that I have visited. Great location, just 15min walk to Plaza Catalonia. The hostel is very clean and the atmosphere is amazing. Everything you need for a short stay. Staff is amazing, helped us with everything, told the best places to visit and provided with directions. We arrived early in the morning and were able to leave our luggage safe until our room was ready. Recommended for relaxed people who want different hostel experience.

Sara is the owner and the capitain there, if you get along with her everything is gonna be alright. I really like the way she manage everything, my friend tho, felt she was too though..... i think it was super ok... Sara... keep on like that ;)

My room here was facing the street and it was pretty loud with the traffic and folks outside. That was really my only complaint. Close to the Urgell Metro stop which was great. The one girl who was working a lot of the time I was there seemed somewhat unfriendly unfortunately...maybe it was just a bad week. Kitchen can get a bit cramped at times.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Easy to get around this location. Great stay.

Everything was absolutely spot on! Highest regards to all the staff who work there! From reception to housekeeping & organisers for pub crawls! Ultimate best staff! Would love to come back! Definitely! Regards from Dominic!

Thanks Dominyk. Hope to see you around in Barcelona. Tailor´s Hostel Staff.

Tailor's Hostel was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! The hostel was in a really cool location, super clean and such a great atmosphere. The staff were sooooo helpful and friendly and made such a great effort to get everyone together and making new friends every night :) I can't thank them enough for an amazing stay and I will definitely be back!!

• 3rd Sep 2014

Thanks, It was really good weekend. We are also had fun. Adios !

Tailor's Hostel is a very nice and clean hostel close to the city center of Barcelona. The interior looks nice (as seen in the photos) but is also very comfortable. The week that I spend there was awesome. Lots of good people around and the staff was incredibly helpful and always ready to answer your questions. When visiting Barcelona I would for sure recommend this hostel!

• 2nd Sep 2014

Cleaning staff could be more respectful towards sleeping guests at 10.30 in the morning. Maybe it would be possible to do the cleaning of the rooms in the afternoons when most guests are outside anyways. Apart from that we enjoyed our stay at tailor's very much. Location is perfect, decoration is nice and shared bathrooms as well as the kitchen are clean.

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

It is one of the most clean , trendy and welcoming hostel I have been in . The staff - especially Lucas is very very helpful and also very cool. He treats everybody very nicely and is very friendly. I reallly liked how he puts in small spanish words in between his english :D Other than that , the toilets were very clean. The sheets are clean and the bed area is also tidy. The only thing I would recommend is getting a better Wifi connection as the internet doesnt reach on the first floor properly

• 29th Aug 2014
  • India

Gracias. We all have a great weekend. Thanks for coming. We hope to see you again around. Greetings from the incredible Barcelona

There is a nice atmosphere throughout the hostel allowing you to meet people in a welcoming environment. The hostel is really nice throughout and there a also a large terrace to relax on which was a nice bonus. The only problem however is the hostel can get uncomfortably hot throughout the day and evenings which was unbearable for me. This is due to a lack of air-conditioning downstairs. This is my only problem with this hostel, in cooler months this hostel would be perfect.

Great hostel, good value for money.. always something happening.. lucas is the best

This hostel is very stylish and right next to the university. The staff are sooo nice (especially Lukas:)) they give you nice tips and every night there is something going on to join and meet other people. The rooms although are very hot and small but on the other hand everyone has their own plugs and lockers. Go there if you go to Barca!

Thanks Ramya. Open mind traverls like you are always welcome here. Sorry about the heat in the room, next time, ask us at recpeiton to put the A.C higher. No problem for us. Adios !

Tailors hostel is a great place to stay if you want an active environment where you actually make friends while traveling, amazing. Overall the aesthetic is very unique and creates for a great experience. The staff is super friendly and they really made me feel welcomed. Not like I was just another traveler in the hostel, but someone that they really wanted to have a good time with. The nightly events are a great way to have people from the hostel interact with each other, as well as the staff.

• 20th Aug 2014