Tailor's Hostel Reviews

Carrer de Sepulveda 146, Barcelona, Spain

Loved this hostel!! Such a friendly staff, all so welcoming and helpful! The facilities were great as well; the hostel was very centrally located and everything was very clean and comfortable. The decorations were also very trendy and gave a great ambiance! Best hostel I've stayed in thus far.

Great hostel!! one of the best ones I have been. A special thanks to Luke at the reception who helped me sorting out places to go, transportation, etc.

Everything was good except paying the extra charge for using a credit card. This policy should have been mentioned when I booked.

We spent an awesome week thanks to all the amazing staff in a warm and welcoming atmosphere !!!! Thank you so much ! We will come back soon !

• 9th Oct 2014

There are different staffs during my stay for 4 nights. I would say most of the staffs are good and helpful. The atmosphere is very good and the decoration is very nice. Just one thing I feel bad is one of the staff is not honest. He put me in a mix dorm and told me it is female dorm which is 1 euro additional. Not only I found a guy in the "female room" but also the girl staying in the room told me that it is a mix dorm she booked. I feel a bit upset for that.

Thanks for the positive comment. It was a great weekend We feel sorry about the female room. There was a problem with the booking source, It´s solve now. Hope to see you around and greetings from Barcelona.

This was one of the nicest hostels that I have stayed in. Very clean and great staff. Highly recommend.

Thanks man, good trip back to Canada ! Tailor´s Hostel Staff

It would be great to have a shelf by the power plugs to keep my things.

A great place to stay, both for quiet travelers and those who'd love to party. Guys do a great job of keeping the place clean, warm and comfortable.

thanks , My dears . Hope see you again , lovely girls . All staff memeber is missing you waiting you always .This palace ia not warm and nce without goodtraelers so happy ,positive and friendly.

Although I only stayed for one night, I had a great experience at tailors hostel. Clean bathrooms and really nice mattresses. The staff was very warm and inviting, and ryan the party organizer was awesome. Almost missed my flight because of his parties, but was worth it. Shout out to Lucas for jamming with me.

• 23rd Sep 2014

Thanks for the comment. Hope to see you for more time in Barcelona. Lucas

Great decor and Location. Nice Staff. Hasta luego, Amigos!

• 20th Sep 2014

NICE HOSTEL, Very friendly for musicians. Met some cool cats there. Good Location, Good vibes, walkable to all the spots. Will come again if I am in Spain.

• 19th Sep 2014

Thanks Man. It was great to having. It´s fun. Come back if you are around Barcelona.

I stayed only one night in Barcelona and Tailor's Hostel. I had very good experience. The staff is pleasent and very very helpful. Everything was clean, and the location central. Also they organize events everynight!!

Probably the best hostel that I have visited. Great location, just 15min walk to Plaza Catalonia. The hostel is very clean and the atmosphere is amazing. Everything you need for a short stay. Staff is amazing, helped us with everything, told the best places to visit and provided with directions. We arrived early in the morning and were able to leave our luggage safe until our room was ready. Recommended for relaxed people who want different hostel experience.

Sara is the owner and the capitain there, if you get along with her everything is gonna be alright. I really like the way she manage everything, my friend tho, felt she was too though..... i think it was super ok... Sara... keep on like that ;)

My room here was facing the street and it was pretty loud with the traffic and folks outside. That was really my only complaint. Close to the Urgell Metro stop which was great. The one girl who was working a lot of the time I was there seemed somewhat unfriendly unfortunately...maybe it was just a bad week. Kitchen can get a bit cramped at times.

The athmosphere was great! Guitars to play! Very personal and cosy. I felt at home @Tailor's! Staff was friendly and helpfull. Clean facilities. Good location. Lovely interior! I met so much nice people! I would highly recommand this hostel!

Very friendly and helpful staff. Easy to get around this location. Great stay.

Everything was absolutely spot on! Highest regards to all the staff who work there! From reception to housekeeping & organisers for pub crawls! Ultimate best staff! Would love to come back! Definitely! Regards from Dominic!

Thanks Dominyk. Hope to see you around in Barcelona. Tailor´s Hostel Staff.

Tailor's Hostel was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! The hostel was in a really cool location, super clean and such a great atmosphere. The staff were sooooo helpful and friendly and made such a great effort to get everyone together and making new friends every night :) I can't thank them enough for an amazing stay and I will definitely be back!!

• 3rd Sep 2014

Thanks, It was really good weekend. We are also had fun. Adios !

Tailor's Hostel is a very nice and clean hostel close to the city center of Barcelona. The interior looks nice (as seen in the photos) but is also very comfortable. The week that I spend there was awesome. Lots of good people around and the staff was incredibly helpful and always ready to answer your questions. When visiting Barcelona I would for sure recommend this hostel!

• 2nd Sep 2014