Tailor's Hostel Reviews

Carrer de Sepulveda 146, Barcelona, Spain

I stayed only one night in Barcelona and Tailor's Hostel. I had very good experience. The staff is pleasent and very very helpful. Everything was clean, and the location central. Also they organize events everynight!!

Sara is the owner and the capitain there, if you get along with her everything is gonna be alright. I really like the way she manage everything, my friend tho, felt she was too though..... i think it was super ok... Sara... keep on like that ;)

My room here was facing the street and it was pretty loud with the traffic and folks outside. That was really my only complaint. Close to the Urgell Metro stop which was great. The one girl who was working a lot of the time I was there seemed somewhat unfriendly unfortunately...maybe it was just a bad week. Kitchen can get a bit cramped at times.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Easy to get around this location. Great stay.

Everything was absolutely spot on! Highest regards to all the staff who work there! From reception to housekeeping & organisers for pub crawls! Ultimate best staff! Would love to come back! Definitely! Regards from Dominic!

Tailor's Hostel was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! The hostel was in a really cool location, super clean and such a great atmosphere. The staff were sooooo helpful and friendly and made such a great effort to get everyone together and making new friends every night :) I can't thank them enough for an amazing stay and I will definitely be back!!

• 3rd Sep 2014

Tailor's Hostel is a very nice and clean hostel close to the city center of Barcelona. The interior looks nice (as seen in the photos) but is also very comfortable. The week that I spend there was awesome. Lots of good people around and the staff was incredibly helpful and always ready to answer your questions. When visiting Barcelona I would for sure recommend this hostel!

• 2nd Sep 2014

Cleaning staff could be more respectful towards sleeping guests at 10.30 in the morning. Maybe it would be possible to do the cleaning of the rooms in the afternoons when most guests are outside anyways. Apart from that we enjoyed our stay at tailor's very much. Location is perfect, decoration is nice and shared bathrooms as well as the kitchen are clean.

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

It is one of the most clean , trendy and welcoming hostel I have been in . The staff - especially Lucas is very very helpful and also very cool. He treats everybody very nicely and is very friendly. I reallly liked how he puts in small spanish words in between his english :D Other than that , the toilets were very clean. The sheets are clean and the bed area is also tidy. The only thing I would recommend is getting a better Wifi connection as the internet doesnt reach on the first floor properly

• 29th Aug 2014
  • India

Gracias. We all have a great weekend. Thanks for coming. We hope to see you again around. Greetings from the incredible Barcelona

There is a nice atmosphere throughout the hostel allowing you to meet people in a welcoming environment. The hostel is really nice throughout and there a also a large terrace to relax on which was a nice bonus. The only problem however is the hostel can get uncomfortably hot throughout the day and evenings which was unbearable for me. This is due to a lack of air-conditioning downstairs. This is my only problem with this hostel, in cooler months this hostel would be perfect.

Great hostel, good value for money.. always something happening.. lucas is the best

This hostel is very stylish and right next to the university. The staff are sooo nice (especially Lukas:)) they give you nice tips and every night there is something going on to join and meet other people. The rooms although are very hot and small but on the other hand everyone has their own plugs and lockers. Go there if you go to Barca!

Thanks Ramya. Open mind traverls like you are always welcome here. Sorry about the heat in the room, next time, ask us at recpeiton to put the A.C higher. No problem for us. Adios !

Tailors hostel is a great place to stay if you want an active environment where you actually make friends while traveling, amazing. Overall the aesthetic is very unique and creates for a great experience. The staff is super friendly and they really made me feel welcomed. Not like I was just another traveler in the hostel, but someone that they really wanted to have a good time with. The nightly events are a great way to have people from the hostel interact with each other, as well as the staff.

• 20th Aug 2014

We loved our stay at tailor's hostel!! We met great people, socialised with great vibes and found it so easy to get around barcelona. El Raval and La Rambla are both really close, and it's so easy to explore the sidestreets and get to the food markets, we really felt like we were living like locals! The staff were friendly and helpful, we always felt like they were looking out for us. The whole hostel all go out together every night, so experiencing the nightlife of Barcelona was so fun!!

they should call this place, hipster hostel. pretty nice but I don't like the location. too far from everything and I don't mind walking.

Ok I'll say that I hardly ever cared about the reviews of the staff at hostels...until I went to Tailors Hostel. When I arrived (early in the morning, so tired & not in touch with life from traveling) Peppo was soo great, helpful, and made me feel so welcomed - thank you for that!

Noisy hostel. If you are looking to have a good nights sleep don't stay here. Facilities were fine. Was a bit annoyed that they charge 5 euro to store your bag for a couple of hours after check out. A bit expensive for doing nothing and the door where your bag is stored doesn't even have a lock. Would not stay here again

Hi. Rooms are not noise. Just because you didn´t want to pay for storage, now you write this. Please read other comments and be fair next time. Saludos, and see nex time in Barcelona

Truly enjoyed our stay. One of our favourite hostels. Fantastic atmosphere. Only issue is security. Front door and bedroom doors left wide open all day. Keys for lockers were not securely held by the front desk making our valuable items in the lockers easily accessible by anyone.

Everything was great. A tastefully decorated and comfy interior, encouraging people to gather and communicate with each other. The staff was more than friendly, very helpful. The location is perfect and facilities are reliable. Only negative comment i could make: the heat was painful in the living room and the roof fans were not really efficient but but buuuut it other than that everything was perfeeeect!! Keep it up Tailor's hostel!!!

• 6th Aug 2014

A really decent hostel with an incredibly friendly and helpful staff. Thanks, Lucas, Pepe, Sura, Sara, Mauro! Going to stay here next time I come to the city.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6