Taiparoro Mansion Guesthouse Reviews

11 Fifth Avenue, Tauranga, New Zealand

Enjoyed our stay! Very friendly atmosphere and comfortable rooms.

• 13th Feb 2014

Wonderful place to stay, only a few minutes walk down to beach at Pohara. Beautiful house and gardens with wonderful hosts. Pleasure to stay, and would highly recommend this place as a quiet room for the night.

Memphis (the owner) is the most lovely host I have ever met. Very helpful, friendly and witty :D Such a sweet person. Also, the mansion is a unique place. Decorated with passion by Memphis and her artwork. I was in love with my room. Will definitely recommend the place to friends.

One of the best Backpackers I've visited.Place was very cozy and feels just like home.Memphis was very hospitable.Got lost going there but most do because of a one way st.but no worries the sight of the lake covered for it.

View all Tauranga Bed and Breakfasts