Taipei City Home

Superb 439 Total Reviews
Superb 439 Total Reviews

• Singapore, Male, 25-30
10th Jun 2017

Feels more like a home then a hostel, living in an 3 storey house with a common living room and kitchen. Had a great stay with comfy bed and free breakfast.

• Philippines, All Female Group, 31-40
12th May 2017

The hostel was amazing. Location was great as it was very close to the main station. It was also such a pleasant surprise for my friend and I to find some really nice shops and food stalls minutes away from the hostel. Chunky was also very helpful all throughout especially when we had to check in so late. The hostel was very clean and had a very comfortable and homey vibe to it, making it easy to interact with other guests as well.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
29th Apr 2017

The hostel is great, but our first day in Taipei was absolutely awesome thanks to Chunky - after we checked in he showed us around some nearby food stands and pointed out awesome places to eat and visit... we felt like we had a friend in the city! He was very easy to reach and always responded quickly. The room was nice! No windows, but comfortable nonetheless :) Thanks again Chunky!!

28th Apr 2017

This was an excellent hostel, I was made to feel at home immediately. When I was delayed at the airport, I was able to communicate my late arrival time (quite late) without any trouble. When I did arrive, Chunky was very helpful with orientation and pointed me to the best place to get food was. The hostel was clean and comfortable, and I would recommend it to anyone heading to Taipei.

• Jasjet85
  • USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
21st Apr 2017

Very good customer service!

• Marvin_K
  • Germany, Couple, 18-24
12th Apr 2017

Great place to stay at, thank you!

11th Mar 2017

The loft on 3f (and likely the rest if the room) has a serious mosquito problem, resulting in me getting eaten alive despite not staying in the room or sleeping very long. If it weren't for that, this would be my go-to spot to stay when in central Taipei. I'd recommend taking a day to fumigate that room in particular.

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
8th Mar 2017

Our stay here was really good: We started and ended our trip of Taiwan here and Chunky had great advice in both occasions. He was always available and went out the ordinary with his assistance. The rooms are nice too and they provide a free laundry if you bring your own detergent. We definetly recommend a stay!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
27th Feb 2017

I had a great stay. Convenient location and Chunky and staff are very helpful and friendly!! I would definitely recommend and would stay here again

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
26th Feb 2017
5.4

Weird sounds in the room the whole night. Host said it was due to the aircon. There were complaints before on this problem. It's a kind of weird on off switching sounds. Disturbed my sleep the whole night. Checked out immediately the next morning. The host is kind to refund me 1 out of my 3 nights stay.