Taipei City Home Reviews

Ln. 172, Chang’an W. Road, Datong District, Taipei, Taiwan

A backpackers dream. Clean, affordable, close to the station and very nice staff, who are willing to help you out even when you ring them at late hours. They just need a big name board in front of the entrance door, so you can easily spot it, even though the kind neighbours who see you wandering around with a backpack kindly take you to the entrance:)

Taipei City Home은 위치도 좋고 매니저 Chunky와 직원 Rita도 정말 친절하여 지내는 동안 뿐만 아니라 다시 돌아와서도 너무너무 고마운 곳이었습니다. 중산역과 Taipei main station에서도 가깝고 저녁에 걸을 때에도 별로 걱정이 안 될 정도로 치안이 좋은 곳에 위치하고 있습니다. 다만 간판이 없어서 헷갈릴 수도 있지만 건물 호수를 보고 간다면 절대 놓치지 않을 것입니다 :) 2층에 있는 2인실에서 지냈었는데 짬짬이 City Home에서 지낼 때마다 푹 쉴 수 있어서 나머지 여행도 잘 지낸 것 같아요! 추천드립니다 :) We found Taipei City Home through a hostel website, not knowing that it would be the best place we have ever stayed so far!

• 11th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

I like Taipei CT hostel. Good location(BUT, they don't have sign board on enterance. So I was confused at first) Host Chunky is very KIND! Room is clean. Sweets are delicious! I want to say again THANK YOU

• 30th May 2014
  • South Korea

Everything is great! Chunky is a great host. He's very helpful and very happy to give recommendation to explore Taipei. The location and facility is awesome. If you are looking for a place to have a good rest, easy to access, and free flow of light meal, i would highly recommend this place.

首先,house离台北车站非常近,从京站出 来过街3分钟就到了。其次,老板chunky很 nice的说!我和爸爸预定的7人混合间,因 为到店比较早,所以优先挑了阁楼的3人 铺,住的很舒坦,另外还帮忙推荐并规划了 行程。第三,公共厨房是我最喜欢的,没有 之一哦!老板非常贴心又细致的准备了吃的 喝的,并配置了餐具和各式杯子,真是喜欢 到不行…

• 29th May 2014

异味很大,隔音极差

• 3rd May 2014
  • China

Chucky is an awesome guy. Really helpful, knowledgeable and he even bought me some bubble tea to introduce me to some Taiwanese culture (and I looked hungry) :)

几位韩国女人半夜旁若无人,讲话超大声,走路也一点不顾忌,说了也不听,民宿是不错,但以后不敢再住这样环境的民宿了

the staff there were excellent and nice. they treat me like old friend. they also gave me very useful advice which make my travel perfect and leave.the traffic there is convenient .the rooms are clean and quit new.

• 1st May 2014
  • China

Definitely recommending Taipei CT House.. great location, public transport are all within walking distance.. comfortable place and most importantly, the very friendly owner, Chunky.. He's accessible almost most of the time, fast in replying messages and even help us to arrange transport to go around.. Will go back again if i'm travelling to taiwan.. :))

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

Newly setup up hostel with very friendly owner. We are staying in private room with share bath room. Room are average, clean and value for money. If there is a 'mirror" in the room for our use, it would be more convenient. We have a good stay there. Thanks Chunky!

• 19th Apr 2014
  • Singapore
  • All Female Group, 41+

nice staff, nice service I have to visit again!!!!

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Japan

Nice staff & good location. Very close to both Taipei main station & MRT so it's very convenient if you plan to have a trip around Taipei.

• 7th Feb 2014
  • Taiwan

Unbeatable Location, I felt rather safe around the neighbourhood. Helpful staff. Would come back.

• 7th Feb 2014

The hostel was clean, has a home feeling. Breakfast was wholesome, close to the MRT station. Mr. Chunky was helpful in recommending places to go, and I hear some of the cookies & cakes found in the breakfast are made by his wife! Definitely worth visiting.

• 5th Feb 2014