Taipei City Home Reviews

Ln. 172, Chang’an W. Road, Datong District, Taipei, Taiwan

Chunky, the hostel owner, is really wonderful. Friendly, patient, and kind. He's a perfect go-to for any questions related to Taipei and can pretty much be your tour guide! Just lovely.

Nice, clean, and wonderful location. It's close to Taipei main station, making it easy to access many metro lines. the owner is very capable and willing to help! Would recommend to almost anyone traveling to Taipei.

Everything is so great here! Perfect location, comfy room and beds, friendly hostel owner Chunky! I got everything needed here! Would definitely recommend this lovely hostel to all the backpackers who travel to this lovely city, taipei : )

I really loved my stay here, the owner really goes above and beyond for his guests and really makes you feel at home. He also speaks great english, with the slightest Australian accent, loves to travel and can probably give you a few tips on where to go while the our in taiwan.

Chunky is really nice and the hostel is very cozy, clean and well-equipped. There is even a big closet area and full-body length mirror! Super for girls and also long stay ;) Recommended 100%

We had a great stay! Chunky was fantastic, giving us information about Taipei and getting around. The hostel was welcoming with a decent kitchen with tea/bread/milk etc. Rooms were great, all had working air con, comfortable beds with clean linen and towels. Chunky was very flexible with letting us leave things after check out and hang around until our flights. The only issue was identifying the hostel from outside - there was no English signage so we didn't know we were in the right place!

A very good location. Very close to the MRT. Chunky was friendly and accommodating. I will definitely stay here again.

• 10th Aug 2014

felt like home the moment I arrived, exhausted and in need of a warm shower and comfy bed!

Great clean and cozy house located close to the main station. Chunky was a great help in getting me set up. Beds were more comfortable than theones at my dorm in kmu

• 1st Aug 2014

Chunky is very nice!

you guys are awesome! thanks for helping me improve my chinese

• 25th Jul 2014

A backpackers dream. Clean, affordable, close to the station and very nice staff, who are willing to help you out even when you ring them at late hours. They just need a big name board in front of the entrance door, so you can easily spot it, even though the kind neighbours who see you wandering around with a backpack kindly take you to the entrance:)

Taipei City Home은 위치도 좋고 매니저 Chunky와 직원 Rita도 정말 친절하여 지내는 동안 뿐만 아니라 다시 돌아와서도 너무너무 고마운 곳이었습니다. 중산역과 Taipei main station에서도 가깝고 저녁에 걸을 때에도 별로 걱정이 안 될 정도로 치안이 좋은 곳에 위치하고 있습니다. 다만 간판이 없어서 헷갈릴 수도 있지만 건물 호수를 보고 간다면 절대 놓치지 않을 것입니다 :) 2층에 있는 2인실에서 지냈었는데 짬짬이 City Home에서 지낼 때마다 푹 쉴 수 있어서 나머지 여행도 잘 지낸 것 같아요! 추천드립니다 :) We found Taipei City Home through a hostel website, not knowing that it would be the best place we have ever stayed so far!

• 11th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

I like Taipei CT hostel. Good location(BUT, they don't have sign board on enterance. So I was confused at first) Host Chunky is very KIND! Room is clean. Sweets are delicious! I want to say again THANK YOU

• 30th May 2014
  • South Korea

Everything is great! Chunky is a great host. He's very helpful and very happy to give recommendation to explore Taipei. The location and facility is awesome. If you are looking for a place to have a good rest, easy to access, and free flow of light meal, i would highly recommend this place.

首先,house离台北车站非常近,从京站出 来过街3分钟就到了。其次,老板chunky很 nice的说!我和爸爸预定的7人混合间,因 为到店比较早,所以优先挑了阁楼的3人 铺,住的很舒坦,另外还帮忙推荐并规划了 行程。第三,公共厨房是我最喜欢的,没有 之一哦!老板非常贴心又细致的准备了吃的 喝的,并配置了餐具和各式杯子,真是喜欢 到不行…

• 29th May 2014

异味很大,隔音极差

• 3rd May 2014
  • China

Chucky is an awesome guy. Really helpful, knowledgeable and he even bought me some bubble tea to introduce me to some Taiwanese culture (and I looked hungry) :)

几位韩国女人半夜旁若无人,讲话超大声,走路也一点不顾忌,说了也不听,民宿是不错,但以后不敢再住这样环境的民宿了

the staff there were excellent and nice. they treat me like old friend. they also gave me very useful advice which make my travel perfect and leave.the traffic there is convenient .the rooms are clean and quit new.

• 1st May 2014