Taipei City Main Station Hostel Reviews

4F., No.50, Huayin Street, Datong District, Taipei, Taiwan

This hostel is very close to Taipei Main Station so we can find it easily. As soon as we arrived this hostel, we met nice staffs. They always smile and give us good service. The room where we stayed was so clean and we felt like we were at home. The breakfast was also nice and tasty. If we come to Taiwan next time, this hostel is one of top list we want to stay.

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Thailand

Just need a hand towel in the single person suite and that will be perfect. Will definitely stay in this hostel again when I visit Taipei~

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

It is one of the newest and the most clean hostels in Taipei city centre. Located 5min walk from Taipei Main Station (railways, subway, and bus terminal), this hostel will suit your every needs. Especially, the staffs are Taipei locals and they were willing to provide me with major and minor tips to better enjoy the city.

Fantastic hostel! Great private rooms, clean, awesome location close to Taipei Main Station. The staff was amazingly helpful and hospitable - the best customer service I've ever received at a hostel. Highly recommended.

Nice hotel with new and good facility, including lots of kitchen stuff which you can totally cook meal for self. Also staff are really kind and helpful. Location is good, 10mins walk to MRT and Taipei Station, easy for commute, and quite close to Ningxia night market which you can find lots of good food.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • China

Wow this place is awesome (except for the washer/dryer which barely worked. I am not sure what this place's deal is but it is hotel quality at hostel prices. The kitchen area is awesome and the free breakfast was decent enough. If we go back to Taipei this is definitely where we will be staying.

Beautiful Hostel! VERY Helpful & Friendly Staff! Clean Room with Comfy Beds and Pillows though the room is relatively small. They clear the trash in your room's rubbish bin every morning. Free Breakfast is provided with fresh cut fruits!! Excellent Location that you can get all you want in walking distance! Highly Recommended and will come back again! :))))

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

Traveling around Taiwan for 9days and star hostel is our last stop for last 2 days and I must say this place is very nice and I should have found it earlier. Very comfortable dear to our heart. Thanks to Bobo and Mac who has been very friendly and talk to us like friends. Fantastic location. And very home-like environment~ Will sure pay a visit again!

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

I stayed in a single private ensuite for my Taipei trip. It is nice, clean and very close to the metro and railway station. The staffs are polite and helpful. Especially the gentleman who came from Hong Kong. He was super helpful and considerate.

• 11th Jul 2014

I did a short weekend trip and stayed in a double bed room for 3 nights. For the value of this hostel, this felt like a luxury boutique hotel with amazing interior, fantastic facilities, great mattress, your own tv/air con in the room. The breakfast was a good size and had order to made omelettes, baguettes, and others. The common room was modern and slick. Exceptionally clean though since it was newly renovated, there was small leakage from the shower and the bathroom had a slight stench.

The cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in. Very helpful staff. Very close to both the bus and trainstations.

최고다. 어느 것도 빠지지 않는다. 멀티탭은 챙겨가길 바란다. 멀티콘센트는 두 개밖에 없으니..

• 6th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

The hostel was very new and well kept. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They reserved an early morning taxi for us and showed us around the hostel. I would definitely stay here again!

Staff BoBo is extremely nice and helpful! The location is great, within 10 mins walk from the Taipei Main station and 10 mins walk to the airport bus terminal. The room is super comfortable and clean! You got the hotel-quality room by paying hostel price. It's perfect!

The hotel concept totally mind-blowing. It had changed my perspective towards hostels. I will definitely visit this hostel again in future or whenever I visit Taiwan.

• 2nd Jul 2014

정말 만족스러웠습니다. 지은지 얼마 안되는 곳이엇는지 시설이 정말 좋앗어요! 다시 타이베이 간다면 또 이용하고 싶네요 ^^

• 30th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

The room might be too small for 2 people. It's more comfortable for single stay. Overall, value for money. I have a pleasant stay. Hopefully the price will not raise too much after the promotional period.

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

It is a tiny but comfortable hotel. The staff is very kind though I forget his name. There is only one thing makes me unhappy.It offers breakfast at 8:30 AM. I think it is a bit late for the early bird.

• 28th Jun 2014
  • China

The owner is very friendly and so are the staffs! Love the breakfast, it's simple but healthy and yummy, Hope to have a longer stay there next time.

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

This new hostel is spacious and comfortable common areas are worth looking forward to after a long day of eat-and-play out in hot summer Taipei city. The staff were very friendly and forthcoming with suggestions and tips if you required assistance of any sort.

• 27th Jun 2014