Taipei Happy Family Hostel-ZhongShan Station Reviews

2F #3,Lane 135,ZhongShan North Road Sec.1, Taipei, Taiwan

It was a great place, 3 min away from Zhongshan metro, very clean and safe

the location is a bit hard to find, cos it was hiding passageways.

John and Tom are wonderful hosts!

• 25th Mar 2014

Really nice hostel. Not too far for Taipei station, but a bit hard to find. Seven Eleven close to the hostel. Tom s really nice. The hostel is clean and the room are big. The only problem I had is with the top bed of the bunk bed in the dorm. The ladder was a bit dangerous to go down.

Nice staff and good services!

• 6th Mar 2014
  • Hong Kong

Everything was fine. I could find the hostel very easily thanks to the map which the owner send it to me through email. Also you have to pay attention to the street number, otherwise it's gonna be very difficult to find it.

staff is nice and helpful.

Great Location on Zhongshan North Road close to Main station, Nice staff (Tom). Thanks for the lovely stay!

For the price it's absolute worth going. It's a bit small and I found it hard to find, but the location is very good, very central. Manager Tom is very caring and it was absolute clean. Would go again!

Its not the best, but Tom was extremely helpful, the location is very convenient, every thing very clean and very, very cheap. I feel I got what I paid for and then some.

The staff made my short stay in Taipei really uncomplicated, he was very helpful and concerned about us guests. The rooms were fine, WiFi mostly ok and the location is really central. Big recommendation, thank you!

洗手间非常干净,是我住过最干净的。tom也非常好人,在台北算是价廉物美的住宿

• 13th Jan 2014
  • China

staff Tom is very very good man

This place is really great! I feel at home during my stay here. The location is just a walking distance from Zhongshan Station and other establishments. Tom is very approachable and very accommodating. I would highly recommend this hostel!

• 29th Nov 2013
  • Philippines

The guys at Happy Family hostel are a tight-knit and friendly crew happy to accommodate and help travelers however necessary. I had an important skype call I needed to make and they were gracious enough to allow me to use an unoccupied room for an hour for a more quiet space. The facilities are very well maintained and clean, I would recommend this to a friend and return if I'm in the area.

• 26th Nov 2013

Really enjoyed my stay at Happy Family. Tom the manager is really nice. The facility is very clean and comfortable. They provide cold and hot water. The location is very close to the train station and the metro. Highly recommended!

• 23rd Nov 2013

As the name says would suit a family or anyone looking for quiet, affordable and clean accommodation in a convenient location.

Only stayed one night, but the owner was nice enough to upgrade our room to a twin private. The location is great and atmosphere nice and cozy. For Taipei, the price is OK as well. Only con may be the shady establishment next door, but that didn't bother us.

Stayed here for four nights. Manager Tom was really helpful! Location is perfect, close to mrt station. Hostel is very clean and cosy.

도미토리를 이용했다. 침대마다 개인등과 콘센트가 있다. 매우 깨끗하다. 내가 본 매니저 톰은 항상 청소를 하고 있었다. 개인마다 현관키 방키 락커룸키를 제공한다. 샤워실이 두개고 화장실이 하나지만 한번도 기다린적이 없었다. 타이페이로 돌아가면 다시 가고싶다. 현재 공사중이라 어수선 하다. 하지만 별 문제 되지 않는다.