Taipei Triple Tiger Backpacker Reviews

4F,No.39, Line25 KangDing Road, Taipei, Taiwan

I had a great stay with Triple Tiger Backpacker. Upon arrival, staff knew exactly who I was and I had a swift check into my dorm. The following day I was advised that a group of 6 friends wanted to stay together and would I mind moving out of the dorm to accommodate them. For this I was given a vastly superior room at no extra cost. The hostel was cosily decorated and had a fun feel to it. I was there in low season, so did not see any other guests. Facilities are good too

Great location, staff very nice and hostel clean and modern.

Walking distance to Ximen and MRT, friendly and helpful owner. The overall looks a bit old but clean and comfy. Bathroom very small thou. Generally good stay.

Great location-right in the Ximen shopping area, 5 mins from the MRT. Owner/cleaning lady very friendly/helpful. Let me leave my bag for the day before my night flight. Downside was small room with 3 bunks-so 6 sleeping in tight area. Not so comfortable. Bed was nice though/bathroom clean. Also no kitchen although possible to use microwave. Lockers in room for security but the main door doesn't close properly so it had been open all night when I left at 8am. Maybe need better door. Ok for a nght

All staff are very nice and remarkably handsome:) Also the location is fantastic to hang around Ximen area in the night. The facilities are little old but it is okay to stay one night.

I have been there 4 night. Overall is great. Just surprised that the dorm room and toilet share the same window. There is a gap between toilet and room. And it's really close to the bed.

The staff were very helpful and nice. However, the toilet was very small, sometimes smelly, and the stream of water was very small. Also, there were many mosquitos in the room. That being said, the location is quite good, it's not very very near the MRT but the directions are very easy to remember.

No common room; atmosphere not like in a hostel (more that of cheap hotel); rooms very basic

A great hostel with a great boss and a great staff. They helped us out instantly whenever we wanted or needed something. We even could check out in the evening instead of the morning, because our room wasn't booked by others. Furthermore there are computers with internet on every floor and also free Wifi and water (in coolers). The location is excellent! A 5 minute walk from Ximen MRT station and directly in a big shopping, eating and cinema district.

시먼딩 원지점이아닌 두번째 지점으로 보내졌다. 하지만 그곳은 리셉션도없고 그냥 가정집이다. 방3 화장실2 거실 있는 그냥 가정집이다. 호스텔의 매력을 전혀 느낄수없다

• 29th Dec 2013
  • South Korea

everything is perfect

Overall, it is a nice stay for the 3 nights at Taipei Triple Tiger Backpacker. The location is accessible in Ximending and there are convenience shops and eateries around the area. I was staying in the 4 Bed female dorm and there is a restroom in the room. Complimentary drinking water is available in the common area too. A comfortable stay which is value for money.

• 20th Dec 2013
  • Singapore

Really good hostel, it is really near by Ximending and the MRT station, really convenient point to have access to all over Taipei.

• 14th Dec 2013
  • Nicaragua

The staff are really nice and friendly. and the atmosphere is pretty good :) BUt They dont provide brushes or toothpaste.or towel. The sandles they provide are not very clean :(

• 12th Dec 2013
  • China

The dorm was relatively good having it's own attached bathroom and air con. Relatively good location but difficult to find

The landlady is really friendly, and the location is very good, just off the hub of all the activities. I liked the local food outlets around the area. The mixed dorm has attached bathroom but not the (cheaper) male dorm. The lockers in the room is really convenient. Perhaps because it was so comfortable in the room, I do not see many people in the common lounge.

Very good location, the lady boss was helpful with suggestions on food and places to visit when we finally met her on our second last day there, otherwise the other girls out front weren't too helpful in that regards. If you're in the second building there's no lifts so be prepared to carry up your luggage, the guys there are happy to help out though.

Very nice hostel managed by very nice people.

This hostel is in a really good location. staff is really nice and helpful as much as they can. They may not speak English fluently, but enough to understand and being understood. rooms are fine in size. There is a small smoking area between 2 floors which is quite nice after a day walking around. Good place to stay. only small drawback is the noise from the corridor (in case someone speaks in the corridor it is as if he is in the same room). but that's fine for a couple of days.