9.9
Superb 365 Total Reviews
9.9
Superb 365 Total Reviews
Taipei Triple Tiger Backpacker Located at 4F,No.39, Line25 KangDing Road, , Taipei.
Taiwan
Taipei 10845 4F,No.39, Line25 KangDing Road
99% 365
25.0437413 121.5045619
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 18-24
2nd Jan 2017

The hospitality of the owners is the greatest part of staying at the Triple Tiger! The owners were extremely friendly, giving me recommendations for where to go, what to do, and what to eat (and not eat) in the city, and they gave me several travel guides for free. When I checked in and out, I ended up talking to the owners for about an hour each time to learn more about Taiwan and them, and they were warm and friendly throughout my stay. The location makes you feel at home in the city too!