Taipei Triple Tiger Backpacker Reviews

4F,No.39, Line25 KangDing Road, Taipei, Taiwan

Very convenient location, just 10-15 minutes walk from Xi Men MRT station. Light bulb was faulty and they changed it immediately. Good experience overall

I stayed at triple tiger for 2 nights, overall most thing were average, I stayed in a really small room for 6 people who all shared a washroom that was attached to the shower, it was really close to the wall which was very weird. The location was good staff fairly helpful but not much info provided as everything seemed disorganized. Who definitely not be my first choice for a hostel, a lot of work needs to be done to improve this hostel.

I had a great stay with Triple Tiger Backpacker. Upon arrival, staff knew exactly who I was and I had a swift check into my dorm. The following day I was advised that a group of 6 friends wanted to stay together and would I mind moving out of the dorm to accommodate them. For this I was given a vastly superior room at no extra cost. The hostel was cosily decorated and had a fun feel to it. I was there in low season, so did not see any other guests. Facilities are good too

Great location, staff very nice and hostel clean and modern.

Walking distance to Ximen and MRT, friendly and helpful owner. The overall looks a bit old but clean and comfy. Bathroom very small thou. Generally good stay.