Taipei Walker Guest House Reviews

Ln. 661, Wenlin Rd, Shilin District, Taipei, Taiwan

Jon, one of the host was amazing, and took the time to explain to us the surroundings, must-sees, day trips etc. even though we got to the hostel at 11pm and he was eating his dinner! The bed was very comfy. 2 minutes to MRT on red line.

位置超級好找,出行也方便。Nora Jon 兩位也超nice的~很溫馨的環境!如果去臺北,還會住那兒!

• 1st Jan 2015
  • China

It was my first time to ever stay in a hostel and i was AMAZED at the quality of service/facilities here in a small quaint place. There are murals all around the living room area and it is very inviting for anyone - i mean anyone to sit and settle down. Talk to other travellers who happened to stay in the same area. The place IS a distance from Shilin Night market but the pleasant service, cleanliness (relative to other hostels) make this place a value for money bargain for anyone on a budget!

• 29th Dec 2014
  • Singapore

All of them are very friendly! The room is cozy and clean too! I would definitely come back for the next visit! See you guys soon Jon,Jessica and Nora!

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

It is really clean and comfortable. It is located 5 min walking distance to the nearest MRT.

I just loved Taipei Walker Hostel...it was my favorite place to stay on my 5 week trip around SE Asia. Aima and Nora are great! I also want to give a shout out to my roommate Jon, who was working there too for a month. If you want a place that feels just like home, then stay here! Aima is a wonderful host. I loved everything about this hostel. It is very clean, and has two great common areas, a washer and dryer, and two kitchens. I highly recommend this location.

• 3rd Nov 2014

Our hostel was great. Nora and Aima are very nice, I think they own the place. The hostel is homey and you can relax. It is also near the Station so very accessible. it is also near 7/11 when you get hungry in the middle of the night. There are free breakfast and snacks given by guests. overall, our stay was fantastic.

Good location. Near MRT Zhishan station but a little far from Taipei Main Station (20 mins). Complete kitchen facilities, great complimentary breakfast, and comfortable sofa. Beds are a little bit hard (twin sharing room). Only 2 shower room.

Clean place and friendly staff. Checked in late but contacted the staff and she waited for us to come.

好喜歡好喜歡Taipei Walker!在這裏認識了很多新朋友欸!感謝Nora的貼心照顧。Nora和Aima都是美美的女生哦!下次來台北還是會來你們家哦!

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • China

Very quiet and not a lot of atmosphere. Felt like staying in someone's apartment. Staff are friendly but usually in one of the rooms, not at a desk or in the common area if you have questions. Our room was not cleaned though we were there for almost a week.

ths you choose our hostel,but i regret maybe we has not to be the best,we don't have 24 hours reception,but if you have any questions,we are very happy can help you,we clean the hostel everyday,but focus the room,just before the check in,in hotel must change pillowcases,sheets,blanket every day,it is a little bit different between hostel and hotel,but if you really need to clean the room,pls let the staff know.sorry about miss understanding.that is our mistakes,but really thanks for your advice.