Taipei Walker Hostel Reviews

Ln. 661, Wenlin Rd, Shilin District, Taipei, Taiwan

Clean place and friendly staff. Checked in late but contacted the staff and she waited for us to come.

好喜歡好喜歡Taipei Walker!在這裏認識了很多新朋友欸!感謝Nora的貼心照顧。Nora和Aima都是美美的女生哦!下次來台北還是會來你們家哦!

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • China

Very quiet and not a lot of atmosphere. Felt like staying in someone's apartment. Staff are friendly but usually in one of the rooms, not at a desk or in the common area if you have questions. Our room was not cleaned though we were there for almost a week.

The hostel has great atmosphere which make you feel relax. The facilities are very well too!You can find all you need in this hostel just like you are staying in home. The hostel is clean and neat. The price is very reasonable. Very recommend!!

Very friendly staff, very clean, spacious communal area. Excellent location where an MRT station is 2 minutes walk away. The bunk beds were sturdy unlike those shaky ones in some hostels. And free coffee!

Everyone was very friendly and nice! My friend needed to see a doctor and they gave us great recommendations. It was very convenient to be able to use the washing machine.

Walker Hostel is a great hostel. If you are staying in the Taipei area I recommend it highly. Lockers provided (decently large). Good location, one station away from Shilin Night Market,

• 2nd Aug 2014

I have been staying there for 3 nights. Their staffs is quite friendly. I will stay there again for next visit.

Staff are nice and lovely. They are willing to give you comments with your trip and share with you. It's really nice experience. Finally I stayed there for 5 nights.;)

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

i love this place and i would choose this hostel again if i go to taipei again. nice staffs as well.

• 6th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

Thank you for your kindness. I enjoyed my stay with your help! I'll stay again.

• 24th May 2014
  • Japan

The owners were really nice, helpful, thorough and made sure we were comfortable. They are always there, hanging outside doing their thing, but yet always ready a hand to help us, to make sure that we were having the best time either to have fun or to have a good rest. The place was clean, thoroughly decorated and designed. There is alot of effort put in to maintain this Hostel and i wish them all the best! :)

Had a great experience at Taipei walker hostel! It is a very personalized experience and the people there are friendly and welcoming. It doesn't merely offer an accommodation; it offers great experiences. 谢谢你们! 小林宥嘉哈哈

• 22nd May 2014
  • Singapore

Very nice hostel hosted by two young girls. The keepers are very helpful and useful tourism info can be easily found in the cozy sitting rooms. Brief breakfast(toast, coffee, tea) is provided.

• 19th May 2014
  • China

convenient --not far from the subway station (around 5 minutes' walk) and the facilities in the hotel are quite good the stuff is friendly:) besides I love the toast there~

• 8th May 2014
  • China

The staff is very helpful and nice!! everything is perfect. i must stay there again if I visit again!!!!