Taipei Walker Hostel Reviews

Ln. 661, Wenlin Rd, Shilin District, Taipei, Taiwan

去台湾旅行了10天,最后的4天都待在了Taipei Walker。管理Jessica跟Nora都非常的友善!!大家就像朋友那样轻松自在的聊天调侃。这是我在台湾住的5家民宿里最棒的一家!以后如果还有机会去台北,我一定会再去Taipei Walker住的!很谢谢Taipei Walker的招待啦,给我留下了美好的回忆!嘻嘻,然后各位,吃饱才有力气减肥哦,吃吧,哇卡咔咔咔!

• 11th Apr 2014
  • China

It is very clean, just like at home. Location is good, not for away from Subway.

A warm home stay. I wanna come back again. Nice staff nora.they will be there until 11. She provided me the map for those restaurant around. Warm atmosphere. I get to know more new friends. Will go back there! 它是唯一让我想到回去住的 hostel.因为它有家的感觉。 职员 Nora 很亲切.他们都会待在 hostel直到晚上十一点。这点让我觉得好很有安全感。他们也会提供 location map,还有附近的餐馆的位置都一一和我说明。好赞! 它有很温暖的 atmosphere.在哪里很容易和别的住客交谈。我不愿意在外出太久,总是在10点之前回到 hostel.因为真的有家的感觉。也可以有更多机会和别的房客交谈。 这次是我第一次 solo. 非常满意 taipei walker的亲切。它真的很不错

• 15th Mar 2014
  • Malaysia

Taipei Walker is just like a home and the owners are so nice :) The maps on the walls are very helpful and the environment is so cosy and clean. It's just near the MRT station, so it's easy to get anywhere It was so fun to chat with Jessica, Aima, and the travelers I met there I think I'll be back :p

• 26th Feb 2014

Good location , very convenient . I went to beitou and Danshui it's just close even to Taipei main station just 10 mins . I am lucky to stay here ,thank you for your help !

• 24th Feb 2014

Love this place! They really made me have a fantastic time. They went above and beyond to assist me. Perfect Location as well!

• 20th Feb 2014

Lovely staff, great people who love to have a chat! Very friendly and outgoing, as well as accommodating of any problems. Bedrooms are very comfortable, and all facilities are easily accessible and plenty of facilities as well. It's basically a home away from home. Everything is provided that you'd need, and you can easily bike or take the MRT to the nearby Shilin night market - there is also a LOT of great food near the hostel itself. But the best part is still the people here.

Helpful people and cozy. Great for a one night stay in Taipei

Excellent hostel. Friendly and helpful staff, good facilities, very good location 3 minutes walk from MRT station. Only stayed one night but I'm sure you'll have a good time even if staying longer.

Aima and Jessica are very friendly and accommodating and they have created a nice atmosphere in this hostel. I hope to stay there again.

• 22nd Jan 2014

Good. I loved here.

Fast response for qns. After booking, they will send u directions with pics to their place. It's 5 min walk from stn. Though it shows an overhead bridge, u can opt for crossing red lights if u have luggage. Hostel on 2nd floor, no lift. Informed them that I'll be reaching at 9 to leave my luggage but nobody was around. Luckily a tenant opened the door for me. Cosy environment, Aima is a great host who showed me around ShiLin night market. Info on places available. Great stay, missing them alr!

Thanks to your favor, our trip was really amazing.! We never forgot this memory:) they are very kind and gentle. If you want to find comfortable and friendly hostel, I really recommand this hostel!!!*_*

• 30th Dec 2013
  • South Korea

It's a nice cozy little hostel near the metro station. Even though there was no heating, the blankets provided were very warm and comfy. The owner Aima was also very nice and helpful to give us traveling tips knowing that we were on a super tight budget.

The hostel is conveniently located from the subway near the Shilin night market. The owners are two ladies, both of whom were very friendly and helpful in help planning my itinerary while i was there. It's located on the red line which also has famous tourist attractions such as Beitou, Danshui, and especially Taipei 101, Elephant Mountain, etc. I would love to stay here again on my next trip to Taipei :)

• 19th Dec 2013

This place is very clean and tidy. The shared space is quite big enough. From The hostel to bus station just take 3 minutes by walking. In addition to this. Take metro directly to Taipei 101 shopping mall will be take 40 minutes. The owner is so friendly and easy going. And what is more. They give us lots of information to travel around Taipei. I am sure that I will be come back next time.

• 13th Dec 2013
  • China

A nice place with 2 friendly and pretty owners, soooooo clean!!!

We reserved the dorm room at the Taipei Walker Hostel for students staying in Taipei to participate in a competition nearby. Pleased with the friendly and knowledgeable staff as well as the comfortable beds and clean bathrooms. We will return again.

• 5th Dec 2013

Thank you u guys stay here , hope can see you as soon as possible ^^