TaipeiFun International Guest House Reviews

4th Floor, #85, Sector 1, Xiyuan Road, Wanhua District, Taipei, Taiwan

A cozy place. Not much guests during my stay. A bit old-fashioned flat for me. But generally it was fine. Staff is nice and picked me up on the first day.

It is really value for money for the location it is situated. Just beside Xi Men Ding and Huaxi Night Market. Sandra is also very helpful to suggest where to visit during my stay in Taipei.

• 4th Aug 2013
  • Malaysia

Great location, great staff, the only things where no washing machines and one bath, one toilet. In the same room

I was only there for 5 nights but It was a great place to rest my head after a long day of sight seeing. There were only 5 other people there so it was easy to get a good nights sleep. As they had newly moved to this location, there wasn't much of an atmosphere and everyone tended to keep to themselves.

• 23rd Jul 2013

地理位置好,离地铁口很近,很有家的感觉,老板人很好,只是洗澡忽冷忽热

The hostel is clean but not new.The common space is not big without PC and sofa,but refrigerator and microwave oven.The bed size is big enough even in dormitory room.The 4-bed room is mixed with mostly male,easily to know each other.Although there is not beautiful decorated, it provides a comfortable place for sleep.The fee is very cheap.It is worthy.Sandra is very nice.She will act as a tour guide taking you travel around.She is extremely kind to make you live comfortable which is appreciated.

• 26th May 2013
  • Hong Kong

Sandra was awesome at guiding the guests to every possible location/sight they could think of. She will often accompany you in your travels! Thanks again for taking us to the temple :) I hope they install some high powered AC in the dormitory room, especially for the upcoming summer. Will be returning next month!

Sandra and her boyfriend, who looks like a Taiwanese John Lennon, were very lovely! They picked me up at the airport at a very inconvenient time, but they were still very respectful and lovely. The hostel itself? Very simple, very small, and very home like. If you prefer to have a quiet stay, and have contact with a few people, then this is the place. If you want a party hostel, stay away. The facilities are the pitfall, but I live in China, and this place is better than most hostels here.

Security - We stayed in 4-bed private room.The door is without padlock and the plastic sliding door can be easily torn apart. Location - The guest house is quite a distance (1km) from MRT station. Staff - There is no staff available at the guest house unless requested. Value for Money - Since we were paying for 299 per pax per night, we couldn't complain much. Facilities - Wi-fi is available but it could be much better if a computer is provided for those who don't use a smart phone.

There was no staff onsite and place was not as clean and tidy as I anticipated. It was dark and the room was okay. I wouldn't book this hostel again in the future when I come to Taipei.

Sandra is very friendly and willing to share any information of Taipei to those who come there first time. The facilities are not so excellent but reasonable if you just acquire a place to sleep. The location is nearby Metro and it is convenient to go anywhere.

• 1st May 2013
  • Taiwan

Thanks you for your comments, we provide reasonable Hostel rate for guest, However, we will also try to improve our facilities gradually as well.We want to make our guesthouse clean & simple and also could provide our guest a safety and nice sleeping place. Welcome to Taiwan and we do hope to see you soon next time at our guesthouse .

This is a simple, small hostel. There are only about 4 rooms and one bathroom. For the price, I couldn't ask for much more. The place doesn't really have a communal area, but because it's so small you can get to know everyone fairly easily. Sandra, the owner, is what makes this place incredible. If you take the time to get to know her, she is extremely kind and genuinely wants you to have a great time in Taiwan. She helped me see a part of Taiwan that isn't easily seen by every tourist.

Sadra is very kind,i met many friends from all over the world,the room is clean and safe , at the same time the location is very good , near the station ,very convenient.I like Taiwan!