TaipeiTaipei Reviews

NanYang St., ZhongZhang District, Taipei, Taiwan

Location is the Best. It is very near from station and park. And you can go convenience store and massage shop any time. And the manager is very kind.

• 10th Jul 2015
  • South Korea

Awesome people. Awesome hostel. The room was very good. However it was a little bit pity not to have air-conditioner all day. But I understand it is not a problem of your place. Except that, everything was perfect.

The hostel is surrounded by many shops and restaurants, in the hostel is a clean,save and welcomming athmosphere. For me it was a verry nice place to stay.

• 27th Jun 2015

The place is really close to an MRT station (around a minute's walk), and the train station is in a walkable distance. Cozy lounge, and really nice people. There's no lift though, so be prepared to lug luggage bags up several flights of stairs to get to your room.

Hey dear,we have mentioned on our page as we open this place,there is no elevator in "Facilities". Why you give us review so low???~~~~~~~~

A little hard to find, but a really great place. The common area is quite large, with TV and kitchen. I REALLY appreciated the REAL coffee. Even a ceramic grinder for the beans. The shared bathroom areas were clean, shower shoes, some leftover bathroom products for shared use, plenty of TP too. Luggage storage available. We stayed in a private bunk room, but the walls are fairly thin, so it can be a little noisy.

Great location, staff and hostel.

Nice and friendly staff, best location near Mrt and resturants

Great Hostel! Make sure you have the location and *password* saved before you arrive. Otherwise you will have a problem getting in, especially at night. Other than that, it is a great hostel and I will stay again when I return in three months.

Clean and comfortable. Right next to MRT station () Highly recommended!

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Thailand

Thank you,Thank you~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nice hostel in a great location. Only comment is that we only saw the staff once during our stay and it would have been good to speak to someone about getting around etc. Apart from that the place is really nice and would definitely stay again.

The hosts were great! I wasn't feeling 100% on the day I was leaving and he made me some fresh ginger tea. They are very understanding and generous. I will stay here again when I come back!

• 28th Mar 2015

A good stay. Be sure to get the email with directions - unlike many they're very clear with excellent photos. Wonderful kitchen with unexpected opportunities for free food. 6 person dorm can get cramped when there are a lot of people in it. There are stairs, bear your luggage in mind when booking. The dorm, at least, faces the street and can be loud at night. Other rooms may not have that problem. But location is excellent - right across from 228 Peace Park and NTU Hospital MRT station. Thanks!

Great place! Welcoming and provided good tips for where to eat. Very helpful. Cute place.

The stay was awesome. With the hostel's strategic location between two subway stations, its easy to get to all my destinations. Not to mention our nice host! He is great, offering suggestions that guided us around. We will be back!

• 15th Feb 2015
  • Singapore

I spent 8 days at Tapei Tapei and loved it. You can't get better hosts and you will most likely feel spoiled here. The staff are friendly and helpful. Across the street from Peace Park which is beautiful place to spend some time. The location is great to and conveniently located near the train station. Its also the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed at. Also, a good place to meet people..I will definitely go back. Thank you for a wonderful stay!!

perfect location. very weel equiped and nice design !

We had a comfy stay at the hostel. Lin was accommodating and flexible. We loved the location, very accessible. The hostel was homy,

• 29th Jan 2015