TaipeiTaipei Reviews

NanYang St., ZhongZhang District, Taipei, Taiwan

There was a small problem with my air conditioner on the first night, so Lin upgraded me to another room with private bath without charging me extra. Very relaxed vibe. Highly recommend! The area around the hostel has a lot of cheap places to find food, and it's close to the MRT and main train station.

• 21st Aug 2015

This is the first time no staff when I go to the hostel for check-in.. But the room is clean. And upgraded to twin room..(we booked 6pp dorm) So this is quite good for 1night.

Lin, the manager, was really welcoming and friendly and he even mixed me send-off drinks right before i left for the airport! No complaints about the facilities, excellent location right next to the peace park and the taipei main station. The common room is nice and cozy and is great for lounging around and having beers and conversations with the other guests. Everyone was so fun and friendly. I didn't plan to, but I ended up booking this place for all of my vacation days.

Location is the Best. It is very near from station and park. And you can go convenience store and massage shop any time. And the manager is very kind.

• 10th Jul 2015
  • South Korea

Awesome people. Awesome hostel. The room was very good. However it was a little bit pity not to have air-conditioner all day. But I understand it is not a problem of your place. Except that, everything was perfect.

The hostel is surrounded by many shops and restaurants, in the hostel is a clean,save and welcomming athmosphere. For me it was a verry nice place to stay.

The place is really close to an MRT station (around a minute's walk), and the train station is in a walkable distance. Cozy lounge, and really nice people. There's no lift though, so be prepared to lug luggage bags up several flights of stairs to get to your room.

Hey dear,we have mentioned on our page as we open this place,there is no elevator in "Facilities". Why you give us review so low???~~~~~~~~

A little hard to find, but a really great place. The common area is quite large, with TV and kitchen. I REALLY appreciated the REAL coffee. Even a ceramic grinder for the beans. The shared bathroom areas were clean, shower shoes, some leftover bathroom products for shared use, plenty of TP too. Luggage storage available. We stayed in a private bunk room, but the walls are fairly thin, so it can be a little noisy.

Great location, staff and hostel.

Nice and friendly staff, best location near Mrt and resturants

Great Hostel! Make sure you have the location and *password* saved before you arrive. Otherwise you will have a problem getting in, especially at night. Other than that, it is a great hostel and I will stay again when I return in three months.

Clean and comfortable. Right next to MRT station () Highly recommended!

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Thailand

Thank you,Thank you~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nice hostel in a great location. Only comment is that we only saw the staff once during our stay and it would have been good to speak to someone about getting around etc. Apart from that the place is really nice and would definitely stay again.

The hosts were great! I wasn't feeling 100% on the day I was leaving and he made me some fresh ginger tea. They are very understanding and generous. I will stay here again when I come back!

• 28th Mar 2015

A good stay. Be sure to get the email with directions - unlike many they're very clear with excellent photos. Wonderful kitchen with unexpected opportunities for free food. 6 person dorm can get cramped when there are a lot of people in it. There are stairs, bear your luggage in mind when booking. The dorm, at least, faces the street and can be loud at night. Other rooms may not have that problem. But location is excellent - right across from 228 Peace Park and NTU Hospital MRT station. Thanks!

Great place! Welcoming and provided good tips for where to eat. Very helpful. Cute place.