Takeyaso Ryokan Reviews

2-85, Miyauchi-cho amagasaki city Hyogo, Osaka, Japan

Very far from centre, needed to make this more explicit as it isn't that easy to get a train (no direct trains) to centre of Osaka. And I also had no internet in my room, only in the reception where everyone walks past to get to their room. Very disappointed as I spend far more than my usual stay in Japan and had a far worse experience overall.

The staff members are super nice! The room service was good as they would make some tea for us when we got back 'home'. There re two shower rooms and both of them are quite clean, towels and the hair dryer are provided. The atmosphere of the hostel is awesome and so warm, it s full of Japan style. We all love the owner of the hostel as she is so nice and treat us like friends.

• 8th Jul 2015
  • China

Very helpful, friendly and kind. We felt well looked after.

• 25th May 2015