Taksim Lounge Reviews

Katip celebi mh. mucadele cikmazi No:5, Istanbul, Turkey

It was my first time at a hostel and it was an excellent experience! The location was at the perfect region, close to taksim square but far enough from the city noises. The staff was really friendly and helpful, the breakfast for the price you payed was splendid and I never felt that I had to lock up my belongings because the atmosphere was really good. 100% reccomend!

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Greece

Great Hostel in the center of Istanbul, with super friendly and helpful stuff :)

• 23rd Oct 2014

Everything here is almost perfect. Location, cleanliness and staff are awesome. One of the staff Sezai is great he help me alot.

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Singapore

Eveything was fine, everyone was nice.. ... except that old guy cleaning the rooms, with no sense of privacy and respect, from the first day till the last he behaved very unpolitely to everyone. His job should be out of this place, please!

It was lil bit hard to find the hostel at the first place but it's worth the journey. Although it is quite far away from the few main attractions, you can still enjoy the city along the way. Overall this is the most ideal and perfect hostel to stay.

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

Great location, super helpful personel, very good facilities and free tea and coffee! Recommended 100%

The location was excellent but the staff left a bit to b e desired. One guy was excellent the other very offhand and one night I had difficulty even getting a cup of boiling water. When leaving with a heavy pack, it seemed they could not order a taxi for me as i only had about 4 or 5 blocks to go so I just walked. This one guy did not even get off his chair and open the door (a few steps away). I am nearer 80 than 70 and expect to have a door opened for me. The staff let down their hostel

Dear Guest, We tried our best for you to make everything easier but seems that it did not work. We could have arranged a taxi but it is a very short walk so taxi does not want to go that way.We explained you and you said 'ok'. Also our door is automatic so we just open it like that. We wish we had time to take you to the shuttle but we can not leave the hostel Best Regards.

Very clean new hostel. super friendly helpful staff. Great location

Good hostel in a good area. 35 minute walk into the old town and 5 minutes away from cool bars and clubs. The staff were helpful and gave good recommendations for places to eat and trips to do. The roof top terrace and breakfast were really good. The 48 hour cancelation policy isn't good. When you run a hostel for budget travelers you should allow for flexibility. 24 hours is a reasonable cancelation period. Overall good hostel I would stay at again.

Air conditioner would have been nice during the hot weather. No screens or bars on our windows in our room was a bit unnerving when we left our room. The rooftop is great, the breakfast is good. The showers are cleaned everyday. The staff is present always and you can always make yourself tea or coffee. If I'm in the area, I'd stay again.

Staff was very friendly, they gave us a lot of good tips for going out and stuff, location is also really nice!

Great hostel with really helpful staff who will tell you exactly what to do while in Istanbul. The terrace was great for drinks & the free breakfast & kitchen made being a budget easy. Definitely recommend staying here! :)

I loved this hostel. Nothing bad to say about it. Clean, helpful staff (4 nice guys 24/7), rooms and bathrooms were big, the rooftop terrace is nice. Good location, near to Istiklal Caddesi but quiet.

Lovely hostel

Great location, supermarkets and lokantas, cafes etc very close. clean and comfy, the other guest were nice too. this is a very recommendable Backpacker's hostel

Great hostel at city center. Really friendly and helpful staff. Gran hostal bé de preu i al centre. Staff sempre ajudant i molt simpàtic. Tot molt net i una bona terrassa.

Good hostel in a vert central location. It might be a little difficult to find because it's "hidden" on a street. Good staff and breakfast. Great terrace.

Location is simply perfect, right in the most happening part of Istanbul and touristy attraction can be easily accessed walking (~30 min) or by tram/metro. Engin, the owner, will give you great tips for local cheap and delicious food, narguiles, good party spots and great local rooftop bars (where even a guy can enter solo), etc Good place to meet other travelers

Lovely staff, great atmosphere, very comfortable and clean, good location

I strongly recommend this hostel:) most of the stuff is very helpful and friendly, they are available 24/7. The location is also great! The next time I get to Istanbul I will defenitely stay again in Taksim Lounge hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4